Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• Sofia india

Currently i m using N73 ME (unlocked) for the last one year.
Now I am considering upgrading my current phone (N73) to the likes of N79, Nokia 5800 or Samsung Jet... but i m confused as to what would be the perfect upgrade.
My requirements apart from making and recieving calls are decent enough camera with flash, light weight body, listening to music, watching videos and surfing the web most of the times.
Please suggest guys what to do.

• help me

anyone hre hav activation code for one n bounce game?

• blah

when i inputted my product code into the Nokia update website, it says that v40 is avaiable for my phone but when i checked using the Nokia Software updater, it says that my version (v30) is current and no need for update? whats the problem here? is it because i am in Canada?

some themes are great and you download them and alls fine till you input some info or go to dial number and background is white and so is writing so you cant see anything..ive downloaded some brilliant themes only for them to be rendered useless by the colour writing been same as background making the writing invisible..Maybe thats wat it means by incompatible??..

I think its should be .sisx files for 5th edition fones to person who asked earlier..

We really could do with an app store with VALID AND TESTED themes,,apps,proper sized wallpapers etc with free apps and paid for..

sanjeeb, 03 Feb 2010whenever i installed themes in my 5800 it warns first and i cont... morei had them waenings for years,,if they dont work that means every theme on zedge is useless..i installed time machine which is a well documented app on websites but that comes up with the same warnings..I just go ahead and install..

• migz77

kevin, 03 Feb 2010something weird happened... i looked for updates on the phone us... morerestart your phone. maybe it is already updated. I just recently updated my firmware to v.40 by changing my product code. it was successful.

• bread

need help urgently df
had my phone for about 6 months now. and the other day i had in head phones n when i took them out the headphone symbol was still there so i decided to turn off the phone to turn it back on and the phone would not turn back on:(i really love this phone
when i pu tthe phone to charge the screen lights up and indicates that it is charging but when i go to turn on the phone does not turn on. any suggestions????????????

email me at saltbread2004@hotmail.com

• 618

where can i find the flash lite? no texters' id just caller id? pls reply. thanks

• Goran

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2010i have upgraded my nokia 5800 to v.40 but facing display problem... morei have the same problem and i go to service and they told me theat display need to be replace and will see

• kevin

something weird happened... i looked for updates on the phone using the phone updater, it said there was v40 available.. but my phone is almost without power, i cancelled it and w8 a little bit.. now when i look for updates, it saids no updates available.. what the heck?... some1 plz help

Ajay, 03 Feb 2010Hi, YOu can transfer the contact of your phone by the Switch ap... moreWow!!! amazing!. I am tranferring all the contents now using switch application...it really saved me! Thanks Ajay.

• CFC

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2010i have upgraded my nokia 5800 to v.40 but facing display problem... morein Firmware V40, to answer a call when your phone is locked you have to either answer by sliding left, or unlock the screen by sliding right, lower (you can see where to slide, it's shown clearly on the screen). It's not an unlocking problem. The reason for this is, i suppose, the fact that when pulling the phone out of our pocket, or protective cover, we can unlock it by accident, and answer/reject the call when we don't want to. So far i love the new firmware... great work... i hope they keep on surprising us...

any solution to this software problem

• kal-el

Abhineet, 03 Feb 2010product code of my nokia 5800 in india does not show update but ... moreHi,

I'm from Philippines, and when I tried updating my unit, it also says that the v40 FW is not available. But on the PH Nokia site, it is available. When I download it, and tried updating, the Nokia Updater Application says that the latest for my unit is v31..so frustrating

• ril

I need some help.. i updated to v40 and after that the music player freezes after few songs when playing all songs. i tried to updating the library but nothing fixes the problem.

is there anyone who is facing the a similar problem... any way to fix it?

• NOKIA

nokia , 03 Feb 2010guess its a software problem.... even im facing the lock problem... moreone more thing... when i turnon my phone sometimes screen doesnt turn on ..only keys glow nd media touch on top of the screen....n phone doesnt start...ny idea wats wrong????
reply will be appreciated

• nokia

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2010i have upgraded my nokia 5800 to v.40 but facing display problem... moreguess its a software problem.... even im facing the lock problem my phone doesnt unlock it gets hanged....

i have upgraded my nokia 5800 to v.40 but facing display problem..phone hangs frequently..i have to lock and then unlock again 4 it to make my phone work properly again..side lock key doesnt work properly..sometimes the phone gets locked but still display light is on...plz help ...is this a software bug or some other problem because i was not facing all these problems in the previuos software version..

• Abhineet

product code of my nokia 5800 in india does not show update but all the other 5800 phones around me have updated to v40.005??

i can't understand

help me

• Parth

aki09, 03 Feb 2010hello everybody. i have a 5800 XM and a Windows 7 operating sist... moreInstall software updater with vista or xp compatibility if u want to install on windows 7