Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

joe , 25 Dec 2009does any one know how to put or reinstall the software i want to... moreIf you live in china,then you can change "product code" serial then update with NSU.
You better go to http://forum.dailymobile.se/index.php/board,68.0­.html and learn how to do that.

• joe

does any one know how to put or reinstall the software i want to put Chinese language as well in !

• Bangalore

Hi. I am in Bangalore(India). I read in some website that the 5800 will come back with TV Out option again. (Nokia removed TVOut in sept). But not sure if it's genuine news. I am waiting to buy 5800 for that reason. I asked in many outlets in Bangalore, but they have NO idea, and are currently selling units without TVOut. TVOut is one feature which i would love, though i read lot of problems about 5800 in this forum. I am exceited abt only two features on this phone - WiFi & TVOut!.
Anybody having proper information on TVOut coming back/ any website with that info, please share. I am going to buy it tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

• FM

cent, 25 Dec 2009Hi.. any one can help me here? I'm having problem with my nokia... moreyes you will go to nokia office and check this problem.

• funkyto

cent, 25 Dec 2009Hi.. any one can help me here? I'm having problem with my nokia... moregot to carecenter cause your problem is with hardware not with software and you need to change the touchscreen

• Gilly Rocket""

Guys good news for those who likes music from Nokia Music Store.
christmas offer, 200 free tamil, hindi, telugu mp3's from the below link
NOTE : The link above only works with INTRNET EXPLORER....
So what are waiting for?? Start downloading immediately..

• heyhey

after updating the firmware, did the update include kinetic scrolling and improve the camera performance?

• marcus

how much this hp

I bought it but it has'nt Quick office and adobe reader for opening Pdf files and office files!!
what should I do??

• Gilly Rocket""

Hristijan, 24 Dec 2009Come on people help me how to erase,delete instaled themes on my... moreIn s60 phones as like applications, themes are also stored in menu > settings > Application manager > installed apps.... so u need to find the themes and uninstall it... thats all

• James S.

The KING of mobile phones.

• cent

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2009Hi, put a peace of paper underneath battery pack wher the connec... moreDoes it works? I see it is well connected and tight between the pins. Seems like not the battery connection problem. Besides that, got a sponge at the back cover to cover on the connection.

cent, 25 Dec 2009Hi.. any one can help me here? I'm having problem with my nokia... morewell it happened the same with me but then i followed the remove and insert the battery Method and This problem has not occurred again.....

• jpmag1012

vy, 24 Dec 2009can smeone tell ne how to improve the cam perfomance at nyt..i b... morevy, you need a Halogen spot light to improve the quality of you subject at night. Even a higher pixel video camera needs good lighting. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

• jpmag1012

I bought this phone 2 days ago. I have loaded pictures by just copy paste. Loaded also documents, pdf file and power point slides. The documents, pdf file and ppt could not be read. Please, help me what to install and where to get the freeware reader. Thank you very much.

• jpmag1012

cent, 25 Dec 2009Hi.. any one can help me here? I'm having problem with my nokia... moreHi, put a peace of paper underneath battery pack wher the connectors is and close your phone back cower, it should not restart anymore.
Marry Christmas.

• MAFLA

GOT 5800 as a gift, and I'm verry happy to own this phone.For me better than N82...

• Karan

tanvee, 24 Dec 2009this phone sucks to the core.... plz dnt buy it... bad cameraaaa... moreyou need to change the settings of your preferences... If you don't know to settle it.... Then atleast don't try to prove it bad!

• cent

Hi.. any one can help me here?
I'm having problem with my nokia 5800, just bought it last 2 weeks ago.
It always hang with the screen goes into blury red,green and yellow stripes looks like losing power.
Sometimes it will auto restart from hanging, and if it don't, I have to use the 'take off the battery' method but it can't boot with memory card inserted. Mine is class 2 Micro SDHC. Shall I change it to Micro SDHC to class 4 or send back to Nokia to repair?