Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• cent

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970I bought it for RM1050 Avaxx at the past 2weeks.

• destiny knows it all

olanre, 26 Dec 2009hey so im going get it for the christmas (shipped0 and i wa... moreits cool,and sincei have it, i observed it and found out it is VERY cool

• olanre

kane, 24 Dec 2009u guys those who r planning to get this phone plz go 4 it,c... morehey so im going get it for the christmas (shipped0 and i want to know is the phone sturdy? im a pretty rough user. so is it?

• olanre

Bangalore, 25 Dec 2009Hi. I am in Bangalore(India). I read in some website that t... moreyes theres no tv out, no pouch, no extra stylus (you still get one though, just not two), no phone stand.

they did this to make it cheaper and more competitive..

• Dani

James S., 25 Dec 2009The KING of mobile phones.Nah, There's better touchscreen phones then this

• Macario Biglang awa

The downside of this phone is the resistive touchscreen. That goes for all phones with resistive touchscreen features. Im not sure why Nokia did this if not to just cut costs which is a cheap move.

• jins

Nandini, 24 Dec 2009Hey frnds, pls rply me fast....can i go for 5800...i dnt... moreGo for it!!!I am using this phone for last 1 yaer and it's pretty cool!!!nice phone!!!

joe , 25 Dec 2009does any one know how to put or reinstall the software i wa... moreIf you live in china,then you can change "product code" serial then update with NSU.
You better go to http://forum.dailymobile.se/index.php/board,68.0.html and learn how to do that.

• joe

does any one know how to put or reinstall the software i want to put Chinese language as well in !

• Bangalore

Hi. I am in Bangalore(India). I read in some website that the 5800 will come back with TV Out option again. (Nokia removed TVOut in sept). But not sure if it's genuine news. I am waiting to buy 5800 for that reason. I asked in many outlets in Bangalore, but they have NO idea, and are currently selling units without TVOut. TVOut is one feature which i would love, though i read lot of problems about 5800 in this forum. I am exceited abt only two features on this phone - WiFi & TVOut!.
Anybody having proper information on TVOut coming back/ any website with that info, please share. I am going to buy it tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

• FM

cent, 25 Dec 2009Hi.. any one can help me here? I'm having problem with my ... moreyes you will go to nokia office and check this problem.

• funkyto

cent, 25 Dec 2009Hi.. any one can help me here? I'm having problem with my ... moregot to carecenter cause your problem is with hardware not with software and you need to change the touchscreen

• Gilly Rocket""

Guys good news for those who likes music from Nokia Music Store.
christmas offer, 200 free tamil, hindi, telugu mp3's from the below link
NOTE : The link above only works with INTRNET EXPLORER....
So what are waiting for?? Start downloading immediately..

• heyhey

after updating the firmware, did the update include kinetic scrolling and improve the camera performance?

• marcus

how much this hp

I bought it but it has'nt Quick office and adobe reader for opening Pdf files and office files!!
what should I do??

• Gilly Rocket""

Hristijan, 24 Dec 2009Come on people help me how to erase,delete instaled themes ... moreIn s60 phones as like applications, themes are also stored in menu > settings > Application manager > installed apps.... so u need to find the themes and uninstall it... thats all

• James S.

The KING of mobile phones.

• cent

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2009Hi, put a peace of paper underneath battery pack wher the c... moreDoes it works? I see it is well connected and tight between the pins. Seems like not the battery connection problem. Besides that, got a sponge at the back cover to cover on the connection.

cent, 25 Dec 2009Hi.. any one can help me here? I'm having problem with my ... morewell it happened the same with me but then i followed the remove and insert the battery Method and This problem has not occurred again.....