Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

AJ, 24 Dec 2009Hi frd, I am Interested to buy a Nokia 5800 hand set.pls s... moreHi, if you don't care much about camera that takes a bit blurry pics in dark environments, otherwise during daylight is fine, and the best one for that price you can bay, just go for it, for nokia made in Hungary!

• Neo

Me too having same problem of being unable to press the green button to call the last number or to view the last recent calls. Can anybody help....

• AyaN

memo, 23 Dec 2009I have a problem with my phone my nokia 5800 turn off or r... moredude juz restore ur mob

• kannas

AJ, 24 Dec 2009Hi frd, I am Interested to buy a Nokia 5800 hand set.pls s... morehi friend as i am using this phone i will not suggest any one to buy this . because it will have as many times as it can dont try to buy this go samsung...........

• AJ

Hi frd,
I am Interested to buy a Nokia 5800 hand set.pls suggest me it is gud idea or not???
i come to know that this phone having lots of drawbacks but as i don't hav xperience with that so i could not believe but these thing force me to think agin, thats why i need ur suggestion for the same.
--AJ@Delhi

• Gevannik

guys,
i failed to press the 'call' button to preview my (Dialled Numbers / Missed Calls / Received Calls)
Can anyone help me up on this?
thanx

Regards,
Glevannik

• kcostas

Lesley, 23 Dec 2009I am currently on my 3rd 5800. I keep experiancing the same... moreMan i had the same problem! And the reason was that i installed corrupted theme. if while using it you turn the phone off then it gives you the message that startup failed. luckly i install everything on the memory card. so i just removed it and the phone started with the default theme, so i could uninstall that f***ing theme. this may also happen with some other program that starts with the phone. if the startup without memory card fails you will need to format the phone with the help of pressing some butttons during powering the phone on (can not remember now which. google for it) and in future install everything only on the memory card.

• Mario

Got it love it wish for n97 =)

• memo

I have a problem with my phone
my nokia 5800 turn off or restart suddenly and I do not konw what I should do with this problem
plz help me :(

• mj

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970you're a kid! get a life!

• mj

if your phone hangs.. try to press the red button+the green button together for seconds.

worked for me :)

hope this helps.

• Lesley

I am currently on my 3rd 5800. I keep experiancing the same problem. The phone will turn itself of with no warning and then say "start up failed, return to retailer" after that it may or may not come back on. Hence the reason I am on my 3rd. This one also seems to have a fault with the lock/ unlock slider in that it makes the screen go fuzzy so you often have to try it a few times before you get it unlocked. I have had enough! Anyone else had this problem or am I just extreamly unlucky?

• Anon

By the way doing a hard reset deletes EVERYTHING on your phone so make sure you have a backup.

• Anon

kunal basu - Try to hard reset your phone. Do this by:
Pressing and holding GREEN + RED + CAMERA when powering up.

Hope this helps.

• kunal basu

i had set up a password to my nokia 5800 for the option of locking when sim card is changed. Now i just forgot what was the password. whenever i am puting a different sim , the phone is asking for the password. plz help me out - how to deactivate this code/ password. as bcos i need to change my sim. plz its very urgent.

• yuvraj

hi friends i want to know about that fone how does it works and all.

• Andy

3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, LED flash
Video Yes, VGA@30fps
Secondary QVGA video call camera
I dont understand why Nokia gave a 3.15MP camera instead of a 5 MP camera?

• danny

i whant to now were can i get a anti virus programe and same themes

• Hasan

INDIA, 23 Dec 2009Hi, Friends i want a genuan advice wheather i should bu... morethr phobe is absuletly good lookinf but ir have some problem like frequently hang problem and software problem.

• kat

recently bought its a great phone,good battery lyf and a nice smart phone