Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• vy

can smeone tell ne how to improve the cam perfomance at nyt..i bought tis phone last week...smetimes it gives gud shots..but nt always

• moin

nokia never fails me! i bought this phone since 3-4 weeks... jus amazing!!!!!

• kane

the sound is crystal clear.

• kane

u guys those who r planning to get this phone plz go 4 it,coz it's so awesome haveing nokia 5800 xpressmusic. i'am telling his by my own experience. i was sick of reading bad comments 4 this phone, yes camera is not that good but overall this phone is a dynamite. plz dont who doesn't have thi phone dont spread bad rumors abut it. GO 4 NOKIA 5800 XPRESS MUSIC and u'll know what i'am talking about yeahhhhh i'am proud 2 have 1 yuppieeeee.

• mini

i am really disappointed with it, i thought the speaker sound of this is loud since its an xpress music phone but my friend's 5800 is not, my n95 8gb is louder... i guess i wont replace my n95 8gb.

• olivarez

my low investment 5800xm on high quality phone,godd case and good quality video and images. plus lot of accessories . more power nokia co.

• buddy

santa, 24 Dec 2009Merry Christmas to all 5800 usersthnx

• Gilly Rocket""

Nandini, 24 Dec 2009Hey frnds, pls rply me fast....can i go for 5800...i dnt... more5800xm is really a piece of cake for easy use, with 8gb card & really affordable price tag... samsungs midrange touch phones are only designed for nice outlook when comes to functionality they are really helpless bcas touch is too sensitive, most of them are without proximity sensors so accident touch occurs when calls, they cant handle more than 4gb filled mem card if u want proof just read-out the star5230 user opinions, battery drains faster, no multi tasking & so on... On positive side samsung had widget home screen, eye catching UI,some fun camera options like face & blink detection....
In my thoughts 5800xm is lot better as a smart phone with tons of apps... Go for it without any confusion

• Gilly Rocket""

Aku, 23 Dec 2009WTF??? All my data inside my memory card was gone!!! Th... moreU may correct frnd & if u had the memory card corrupted problem
random'ly when 2gb of files are filled
then visit NPD as soon as possible....
B'cas there are more faulty mem
cards are shipped with october
made 5800xm....
NOTE: Told NPD members to took ur
mem card to head office & dont
forget to get ur job sheet as a proof
for the faulty mem card from NPD
members.. my mem card is replaced
with new one (which is made in
taiwan) after 20 days...(From 2-12-09
to 22-12-09)... So, dont waste ur golden time...

santa, 24 Dec 2009Merry Christmas to all 5800 usersThank you, and to you to very merry Christmas to.

• Gilly Rocket""

Indian lover, 24 Dec 2009I have 5800 since about 6 months ago. So far so good. I thi... moreHey frnd little info, if ur handset is made in october & if u had the memory card corrupted problem random'ly when 2gb of files are filled then visit NPD as soon as possible.... B'cas there are more faulty mem cards are shipped with october made 5800xm....
NOTE: Told NPD members to took ur mem card to head office & dont forget to get ur job sheet as a proof for the faulty mem card from NPD members.. my mem card is replaced with new one (which is made in taiwan) after 20 days...(From 2-12-09 to 22-12-09)

• santa

Merry Christmas to all 5800 users

• Indian lover

Nandini, 24 Dec 2009Hey frnds, pls rply me fast....can i go for 5800...i dnt... moreIf you're more music listener, like using mobile web, playing videos, diplaying images, playing games and more touch minded then 5800 is suit to you.
You can see pros and cons of 5800 on previous user opinions. Btw i am a happy 5800 user.

• kanan

hi friends give me suggetion for this phone 5800 should i buy or not?

• ferdz74@yahoo.com

luvVvit~~~~ great price @12K! great features, except for the Carl Zeiss 3.2MP cam... yeah better use it with good ambient light to make the pict output lovely... just don't overwhelm the mem card to over 3/4 of it's capacity to avoid HANG OVERS! (pardon the puny pun!) whattabout buying a 16GB MC? HUGE! Wi-fi is great! xHTML prog in WAP is superb lotsa free URL in it to explore the webbie FOR FREE! ok boring moments are all over and OUT! HOLIDAY SEASONS GREETINGS TO ALL!

Nandini, 24 Dec 2009Hey frnds, pls rply me fast....can i go for 5800...i dnt... moreDepends on wot you want to use it for, otherwise if you don't know much about modern phones, than i suggest for you to start with this one, actually someone is comparing it with iphone, so you better take a look it's amazing phone...lol!

• Indian

Hi. I am in Bangalore(India). I read in some website that the 5800 will come back with TV Out option again. (Nokia removed TVOut in sept). But not sure if it's genuine news. I am waiting to buy 5800 for that reason. I asked in many outlets in Bangalore, but they have NO idea, and are currently selling units without TVOut. TVOut is one feature which i would love, though i read lot of problems about 5800 in this forum.
Anybody having proper information on TVOut coming back/ any website with that info, please share. Thanks in advance.

• Nandini

Hey frnds,

pls rply me fast....can i go for 5800...i dnt know much abot mobiles....if not this which one shuld i opt for??

help me...is der more drawbacks in 5800...??

• Indian lover

AJ, 24 Dec 2009Hi frd, I am Interested to buy a Nokia 5800 hand set.pls s... moreI have 5800 since about 6 months ago. So far so good. I think people who have problems with the phone due to early firmwares. My firmware is v.31 that much faster and more stable. Sound quality is stunning. I only complain about on board headphone (i changed it) and memory card that got corrupted.
Well, it's best value nokia. You get a lot of things with relatively cheap price.

• Abhijeet Desai

Hi folks. i hv been using this fone from october i found it very good. Many comments i hv read here. i find people more demanding. i wud like to suggest that some 'R n D' is always required while using a smartphone. Back Up ur data. Get ur firmware updated. pls remove ur mem card b4 doin hard reset. it never works with mem card inside the phone. *#7370# always works.