Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• jk.patel

rbx, 22 Oct 2009Hi friends, i am a proud owner of this mobile so let me post som... moredid u like itz camera quality i mean while zooming and also indoor pitures i really didn't like that no doubt the phone is rocking! world wide.....and it mwan 4 tht>.

i have also updated my phone to v31.0.101. it rorates screen a bit faster, thunder racing is more smooth, bounce is also more smoother and it doesn't crash at all anymore.

Guys, you should eweryone update your n5800xm to v.31.0.101.xx ass i solves the problem with camera, it's louder music and more natural, divX playing with Smart Movie player is very smoth and much meter quality just like playing on PC, it's bit faster owerall, foto gallery is refreshing allmost instantly, that means with video graphic procesor is updated and better advanced. There have ben add Mippin gdget, and extra small fonts on web browser.
Taking pictures with camera after update, just reset to standard settings thru aplications manager, and during night taking photos turn in night mode and activate flash for good picture non moving objects.
Just update thru NSU, and you wan't miss the past.

• ganze

mat, 22 Oct 2009v31 not good bro..i,m jus buy dis pon and then upgared from v21 ... morei knw dude mostly v31 doesnt hve any new thing so better to nt update u knw recenly i hve hacked my phone n now i m rlly happy after doing that coz all application r wrking now

• mat

ganze, 22 Oct 2009can anybody tell me wt's new in v.31.0.101????? v31 not good bro..i,m jus buy dis pon and then upgared from v21 to v31.speaker so ugly.not loudly..

• mat

haloo.i,m just buy ori set dis pon..any body can explain why d pon canot install pirate software

• ganze

sennheiser headphone rlly suck no bass at all even after adjusting equalizer no use . sound come so lound n noisy even outer ppl get to knw which song we r listing...lolz
thats why i m using samsung metro headphones n voice clearity is loud n clear

• ganze

hey guys i seen some comment that ppl r saying they can able to use tv output but when i connect my old n82 tv output cable i cant c anything
i m using v21

• ganze

Mahesh, 22 Oct 2009Is it true that it supports memory upto 16 gb?ya it'll support even it can support upto 32gb

• rbx

Hi friends, i am a proud owner of this mobile so let me post some points that might help you:

1. The battery will last for a little more than 2 days for moderate to + side usage;

2. The camera, landscape shoots are very good, for night i recommend go for NIGHT mode;

3. Even when indoors try to turn the flash off;

4. 16 GB is supported but in some cases it has slowed the exp;

5. USE WAVESECURE; this software is really cool; backup or tracking; safety or anything on security; it really rocks; it also helps when u try to update; just use it before updating;

6. For prospective buyers; BUY WITH Sennheisser headsets; my N79 friend is jealous of them :D

7. NO GATEWAY REPLY;
2 options;

1. configure access point settings;
change IPv4 settings or static IP settings

2. verify if DHCP at router is enabled;

8. CERTIFICATE EXPIRED;
1. Ensure you have correct date etc.

I anything else troubles you, post here soon i'll try to help you...
CHEERS....
P.S. I could do with a bit of an appreciation if you like it :D

• Mahesh

ganze , 22 Oct 2009on sound i must say phone is amazing n loud. even net browing is... moreIs it true that it supports memory upto 16 gb?

• ganze

Mahesh, 22 Oct 2009Thanks for reply. I desperately wants to buy this phone. But the... moreon sound i must say phone is amazing n loud. even net browing is mind blowing 5800 is good phone but only camera is disappointed otherwise 5800 is 10/10
u can check da sound i hve posted my video on youtube

• xaryan

hey can any help me

i bought this fone on 12th oct 2009 nad in just coupl of days i hav xprnc that my memory card got automaticly deleted by its on i hav tryed restoring hardformat nad software reinstall by nsu but i cant get my data on my fone and memory card show it has data on pc and i can access it then y not in my fone its was running fine even messegs are deleted and images r gone i dnt knw at to dot

can u tell me wat problem it can b

note: both time the card memmory got currupted but wat ever was on my phone moory nothing got hamperd.

• wAQAS kHAN

Dear all friends i like to tell u one most impotent thing 5800 have a 1 big problem is that it's SCREEN i have 5800 it sowing me Vertical line on screen if u want to fix it u have to replace it's Screen which worth around about 80$ to 90$ go on Google and search about it or go on this link u will know and u will not buy this peace of scrap:

• Mahesh

ganze, 22 Oct 2009hey its good recenly week ago i purchased it frm andheri w in 14... moreThanks for reply. I desperately wants to buy this phone. But there are some questions in my mind. What would you say on sound quality on speakers & in earphone? & how is the internet browsing?

• Mahesh

They say it supports memory upto 16 gb? Anyone tried? How was the experience?

Girl in need #2, 20 Oct 2009Yes me and my best fwend r gonna buy the nokia no Questions Abo... moreThis phone holds virtually unlimited messages since they are stores on the additional 8 GB memory card. I am using this phone since last 8 months and currently have 300+ SMSes, 500+ phone book entries and plethora of additional apps installed. Nokia has been able to achieve a perfect tradeoff between price and features for this phone.

• God-phone user (5800

I must admit this is the number 1 phone i have used, unlike the f480, it has auto-rotate, unlike n97, it does not shut down completely unexpectedly, (this has happened to me a lot, 5 times in 1 day!) And it also has 1 of the best speakers in world. I have Gdesk on mine and its set up as the i8910 widget bar, but nokia 5800 normal background is still tops. I just have one question,

Why do people upgrade?

All this v 31.00.10 and so on, i dont really get the idea, I have no idea what upgrading does and i would love to know so as that i could understand what the chat is all about.

Still the 5800 is...... A GOD-phone, well done nokia.

Please reply with some answers, other 5800 users.

• dude's cool

heyyyy guys!!! believe me dis phone is jus toooooooo gud.. so jus buy dis freekin phone n paaaadi ppl....

• xdiaryman

Girl in need #2, 20 Oct 2009Yes me and my best fwend r gonna buy the nokia no Questions Abo... moreI'm using nokia 5800, and I have around 800 in my inbox and 100 in my sent item.