Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• Mahesh

How is the internet browsing experience? What is the price of it in Mumbai?

• ganze

can anybody tell me wt's new in v.31.0.101?????

• gajendra thkur

hummmmmmmmmmmm

• sv

user, 22 Oct 2009im curious, those this phone have a 369Mhz cpu, or a 434 Mh... morefrom firmware v21 onwards its 434

• Gilly Rocket'''

Karthikeyan, 21 Oct 2009Kumar If you dont mind, what is the model number of your mo... moreHey nanbaa mine is Nokia 5800d - 1 NMS Black..
My frnds N79 TV -outcable works with it...

• Gilly Rocket'''

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2009the volume on this phone doesnt work as good, and everytime... moreGo to menu- settings- phone- Accessories- Headset , Headphones, Wirelesd car kit, musicstand, TV- OUT, Text phone.
This may help you frnd :-)

• zz-zz

Claire Falzon, 21 Oct 2009My friend and I have the same exact 5800 XpressMusic. My pr... moreupdate your software to a higher version.. version 21 is okay..

• user

im curious, those this phone have a 369Mhz cpu, or a 434 Mhz cpu. Please reply!!Very important

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2009the volume on this phone doesnt work as good, and everytime... morei have the same problem with my fone, do u get horizontal weird lines and it gets fixed if u reset it ?

I found out that the new firmware update today during my tests, new smallest fonts on web browser have add. for beter web pages visuality, no other changes that i can see?

• D

I am unsure whether to buy the Nokia 5800 or the Nokia 5530 or the Samsung Star S5533. Any suggestions??

• DA

Firoz, 21 Oct 2009I bought this phone on 10th October for INR 13100/- with se... moreCould you tell me where is it available for Rs.13,100 with the SN headphones?

i just bought a harman kardon soundstick 2 and connected my 5800xm to it , and boy what a sound, the sound system itself is design for ipods and phones. and the clear design of harman kardon gives a very sleek and smart looks especially seeing the blue light on the back ground of the subwoofer. the 2 satelites speakers comprises of 4 individual little speakers on each. guys if you can get them soundstick 2 you should , i recommend it highly.

Excellent device for a wonderful price. An all-in-1 phone. Very happy and comfortable with it.

• Tilak

can anyone tell me is TV OUT feature is working in this phone.Becoz I got one message on box "TV out is not available" but when I go to settings I saw the TVout feature.
Please suggest...

the volume on this phone doesnt work as good, and everytime I use the unlock the main screen goes weird, and doesn't matter which key i press it doesn't work !! are there a way to fix this ?

• SymbianWorld

A new firmware update is available for the 5800:

• Akash

hey guys can any one tell me about the new firmware v.31.0.101

totaly rox exept da camera