Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

• zz-zz

Claire Falzon, 21 Oct 2009My friend and I have the same exact 5800 XpressMusic. My problem... moreupdate your software to a higher version.. version 21 is okay..

• user

im curious, those this phone have a 369Mhz cpu, or a 434 Mhz cpu. Please reply!!Very important

Anonymous, 21 Oct 2009the volume on this phone doesnt work as good, and everytime I us... morei have the same problem with my fone, do u get horizontal weird lines and it gets fixed if u reset it ?

I found out that the new firmware update today during my tests, new smallest fonts on web browser have add. for beter web pages visuality, no other changes that i can see?

• D

I am unsure whether to buy the Nokia 5800 or the Nokia 5530 or the Samsung Star S5533. Any suggestions??

• DA

Firoz, 21 Oct 2009I bought this phone on 10th October for INR 13100/- with sennhei... moreCould you tell me where is it available for Rs.13,100 with the SN headphones?

i just bought a harman kardon soundstick 2 and connected my 5800xm to it , and boy what a sound, the sound system itself is design for ipods and phones. and the clear design of harman kardon gives a very sleek and smart looks especially seeing the blue light on the back ground of the subwoofer. the 2 satelites speakers comprises of 4 individual little speakers on each. guys if you can get them soundstick 2 you should , i recommend it highly.

Excellent device for a wonderful price. An all-in-1 phone. Very happy and comfortable with it.

• Tilak

can anyone tell me is TV OUT feature is working in this phone.Becoz I got one message on box "TV out is not available" but when I go to settings I saw the TVout feature.
Please suggest...

the volume on this phone doesnt work as good, and everytime I use the unlock the main screen goes weird, and doesn't matter which key i press it doesn't work !! are there a way to fix this ?

• SymbianWorld

A new firmware update is available for the 5800:

• Akash

hey guys can any one tell me about the new firmware v.31.0.101

totaly rox exept da camera

• Shreak

Guys,is this genuine nokia phone??

• rbx

Claire Falzon, 21 Oct 2009My friend and I have the same exact 5800 XpressMusic. My problem... morecheck ur firmware by *#0000#

i guess u need to update it
this will solve ur problem

There is new firmware update today v.31.0.101xx no kinetics jet, but anyway i don't care about kinetics.

• obBi0

I have installed Ndrive navigation software v. 3.5.18 (847) and downloaded v. 2.13 maps but whenever I try to check it it detects maps as being v. 2.14 and I can't run it... not compatible... I'm using hacked version of course... any Portuguese user to help here please? lol compliments to all of you bitxes =)

• Sandeep

Claire Falzon, 21 Oct 2009My friend and I have the same exact 5800 XpressMusic. My problem... morequite simple really...
first switch on the camera. then click options. finally click use secondary camera. well you're done...
cheers. sandeep

• Claire Falzon

My friend and I have the same exact 5800 XpressMusic. My problem is that I can only use the camera at the back of the phone, the main Camera while my friend can use Her main camera and her Secondary one. I dont have that option anywhere that I can use my secondary camera. I tried going into the camera, otions and there is no witch to secondary camera. I only have Show open apps., settings, video mode, go to gallery, help and Exit. Can someone help me pleasE?

• ganze

deep space bar, 21 Oct 2009your welcome how is v31.2 treating you hey i m using v21