Nokia 5800 XpressMusic

1.5530 no 3g
2.no gps
4.4gb card whereas 5800 has 8gb
5.only 2.9" screen compared to 3.2" of 5800
6.no tv out feature(5800 has this feature+bundled tv out cable as well)
7.no extra stuff in box like stylus,stand,protective case
8.poor battery
9.stero headset of 5800 is slightly better in quality
10.all bugs fixed in 5800 as it has been around for long time whereas this is comparative new phone and will have some bugs initially.
and btw kinetic scrolling and new homescreen is coming to 5800 soon with new firmware update by end of next month.
price 5530 is 14k+taxes while 5800 sells for 16k here in india still does anyone has doubt about which one to buy.5800 is better value for money.

difference b/w 5800 and 5530
1.5530 no 3g
2.no gps
4.4gb card whereas 5800 has 8gb
5.only 2.9" screen compared to 3.2" of 5800
6.no tv out feature(5800 has this feature+bundled tv out cable as well)
7.no extra stuff in box like stylus,stand,protective case

• lal

this is a nice phone.. 3 days of battery life.. user friendly.. please DO NOT laminate any touch phone...i lost its touch sensitivity by laminating..

• Adriana

Sud., 29 Aug 2009hey gues i m really gettin confused between these new two touch ... more5800 is better than 5530. 5800 has office, 5530 hasn't. 5800 has gps, 5530 hasn't. One thing is better on 5530. It's a bit smaller. But in my opinion, 5800 is the best!

• Carlo Andrew

Yeah I can't seem to access microsoft on my phone how do I do that?

The phone seems to work VERY fine I don't know why people are experiencing some concerns my only advice is take little extra care with the touchscreen because that's all you have got. it's like lg vu it does not have any keyboard and stuff.

I had only two games which are installed by default. I am really frustrated about this phone's camera though. It does not work like the way a three megapixel camera should. Style-wise it's a very cool-looking phone I never saw someone who uses this it's probably becuase it's not a cheap phone

• Greywolf

Odlanor, 28 Aug 2009Guys i had this nokia5800 XM..as its features that it has docume... moreAdd ons like Quickoffice needed to view office files

• kingy

Omair, 29 Aug 2009hi, i ve been using this phone for quite a time now.Few problems... moreim having the same probs with my sms how did u sort it?

• Sud.

hey gues i m really gettin confused between these new two touch screens cell phones-Nokia 5800 xpress music & Nokia 5530 xpress music . Can anyone can tell me that watz the basic difference between these two handsets? Should i wait for 5530 xpress music or should i buy a 5800.......???????plzzzz reply soon and tell me the difference between these handsets?plzz

• RaZa Jafri

hello everyone.. i need help.. im unable to increase or decrease the volume while listening to music from music player, the volume keys are not working at all but when i listen music from application manager the volume keys work. also when i play videos the keys work.. is there any option to enable the volume keys in music player?? i havent find any and i havent updated the firmware to 3.

• Carlo Andrew

Ok I am just updating. I used this' phone's camera this morning and pictures are really bad. In my house or on close-up shots with flash on it's ok but if it's group pictures when camera had to be far it's not at all great/ still phone itself is cool!

Anonymous, 01 Jan 19705800 obviously,but if looks matter more than features 5530

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970nehru place,delhi

is the latest version of firmware v21 or v30

• Omair

hi, i ve been using this phone for quite a time now.Few problems that i faced were that i couldnt edit the photos nd cant merge the videos nd the screen gets back to the gallery....nd then i had problem using SMS...when i tried sending sms it just resides in outbox and stays there....i had this problem twice nd then i had to reset the phone....as there were no problems with the msg center settings....after the reset i had all my problems solved...its a software problem i think....overall its a very nice phone

• tammy

Odlanor, 28 Aug 2009Guys i had this nokia5800 XM..as its features that it has docume... moreThis hanset has every thing on it it is an amazing fone its by far the best touch screen and nokia fone available it also has a great built in sat nav in it. go for it its the best!!!

• tammy

yeah i have this fone you can access the word,excel and powerpoint this ffone is amazing and so easy to use its the bast nokis=a fone outthere and the sat nav is fantastic. go for it!

akarsh, 29 Aug 2009guys i just bought it now @16600/- INR its really cooooooool t... morehey, did u get the tv out cable, the cover and the stand?..and the extra stylus?..

blue, red or grey?..which one looks the best?..

Anonymous, 29 Aug 2009dude nokia priority is itself quoting 16500 rs which is the offi... moreits for 17.2k in karnataka...at nokia priority stores..street price 17k...

• Jack

I have a problem with my Nokia 5800 xm. When i capture image, a mark appears on image. I am having this problem since Aug 01 2009. I have also cleaned the lenz of Camera. Phone is not damaged. How can i fix this issue. Otherwise i will break this phone. Plz Help me to fix the problem. I had purchased i from UK. I can't claim Warranty because now i am 3000 Miles away from UK.

I have uploaded imaged captured with my mobile phone. If want to check mark plz click following link