Nokia 7610

Nokia 7610

• Sheikh Saqib

Nokia - 7610 is dA bEst

• manohar

mattb , 16 Jun 2009loved it in black it is a 2 mega pixel camera tho!!nee moham it is 1 mega pixel

• manohar

samir, 06 Jul 2009how u cud know that it is 2mp camera? It is only 1MP camera. But... moreyou can put upto 1gb
512 mb is best
if u get 1gb it might be somewhat slow

• samir

mattb , 16 Jun 2009loved it in black it is a 2 mega pixel camera tho!!how u cud know that it is 2mp camera? It is only 1MP camera. But one thing can u suggest upto what extent i can use memory card? 128MB already installed/

• D@RK KILLEER

yes this isv very good and polite set i love nokia

• tman

nelson v., 28 Nov 2005I had this phone for last 4 months. It was a great phone until ... moreHI nelson v.
I have this phone for like two years , Am in love with it... I am from India, planning to vistit USA... will this model ( purchased In India) work in the US ?

• tman

I have bought this phone two years back In india , I am planning to take it with me to The US
will this work in USA.. am NOt sure if it is 7610 or 7610 B....

• rheina

i had this fon for about a yr & a half & i enjoyed using it even though at the beggining you'll be confused b'coz of the palcement of the bottons but you'll soon get used to it,also has a fine camera on it.

• AnOnYmoUs

mattb , 16 Jun 2009loved it in black it is a 2 mega pixel camera tho!!Hey bro..the camera is actually 1 megapixel..
read the phone specification first before posting ok..

• mattb

loved it in black it is a 2 mega pixel camera tho!!

• Syed Usman

AnOnYmOUS, 05 Jun 2009im juz wondering is it a wise choice if i want to change my noki... moreYeah U go ahead with the same opinion wat' u've wiritten in dis website. dis is my request 2 u 4 goin 4 dat .

nokia7610 i s a best mobile for me nepal

• huhu

i was throw this phone to rubbish..haha this phone suck!!

• AnOnYmOUS

im juz wondering is it a wise choice if i want to change my nokia 7610 to nokia 6630? plz reply..

• malaika hussain

nice cell phone

• lmfao

john, 28 May 2009how i could use on nokia 7610 instant messaging please reply..... moretry ebuddy.com

• john

how i could use on nokia 7610 instant messaging
please reply.........

• CyberFire

my 7610 is doing great as of now, and i've been d0wnloading a lot of things such us themes, musics, and games. But im n0t satisfied on this phone, i want to buy a new n70 for me to feel the 3G connection in browsing. http://cyberfire.wen.ru

• AnOnYmOUs

So what happen if i put more than 1gb mmc in this phone?

• m