Nokia 7610

Nokia 7610

• m,

it is cool;

• Martan

Sunny, 20 May 2009I need to know something about this phone. Does it have stereo s... moreYes,it can be install with application like pdf plus and quickoffice

• Martan

HMT, 15 May 2009can diz phone support 2gb mmc card?anyone?No,it can max only 1 Gb

• RiZeR

potchi, 23 May 2009hey guys please help me.. how can i get a cool theme in this pho... moreHi..u can get a very nice themes from
www.zedge.com,www.ownskin.com,www.onsmartphone.c­om..
this are some website that i know..hope it can help u..upps..sory for the bad english..

• potchi

hey guys please help me.. how can i get a cool theme in this phone..what website..?anybody knows..?
come reply...please..

• HMT

Anonymous, 22 May 2009it can hold a max of 1gb MMC not more than dat phone gets hange... moreOo..ok..thnx..

HMT, 15 May 2009can diz phone support 2gb mmc card?anyone?it can hold a max of 1gb MMC not more than dat
phone gets hanged if u go above dat

• Sunny

I need to know something about this phone. Does it have stereo sound through compatibale headset? And can it use document viewer like adobe reader and quickoffice?

• HMT

can diz phone support 2gb mmc card?anyone?

• RiZeR

hi..i have been using diz phone since 2007..i think it is da best phone i ever had..but the sound quality in diz phone is poor..bt u can improve it using lcg jukebox or power mp3..

• phinoc

aircog03, 28 Apr 2009Good day.. is their anyone who could help me...i have a probl... moreMay be you install plenty application in phone memory or phone memory full with photo, video and things such that. Try open file explorer and delete them. Or you can set default SMS storage to MMC card. If you have X-plorer (shareware from www.lonelycatgames.com) try to check drive D where symbian use it for temporary storage.
Also try to push Menu button and hole it until application task list come out. Terminate application that not in using.

• Jamal

Hey guys! I have a problem with nokia 7610. When i receive files from bl

• shabaz

aircog03, 28 Apr 2009Good day.. is their anyone who could help me...i have a probl... morejust go in settings and there will be a option memory in use just change into memory card

• aircog03

Good day..

is their anyone who could help me...i have a problem with my unit 7610..i can receive messages but i could not send one... this messages is being promted " General: Memory Full. Close some applications and try again.

• sile penalu

I have this phone from january 2005 and still work,the batery life is 2 and a half day,is a nice and solid symbian phone(I dont use it every day i have an n95 8gb,a htc diamond)

• Jul

• lol050

people can say what they want for me 7610 is the best i buy it 3 years ago and still use it... it never damage i never get problem with it never rapair nothinggg it is very solid i like it and will never change it or buy another one....

• jimson

guys few questions
hoes the mp3 quality in the phone???
has anybody tried using more then 64mb???how did u do it???
is it gud as a music player???

• Saad_5990

Pipiro himself, 05 Apr 2009Pls guys how do i use network in my nokia 7610 to browse in my p... morebro u need to download nokia PC suite for this.just set ur asp in ur mobile phone and then simply connect it to ur pc.then go to pc suite and look for the option connect to internet.new window pops up search for your it will ask u for the modem select nokia 7610 usb modem.then click next and search for ur network within ur country.and click finish.and there u r ready to go.

for any other help contact me at Saad_5990(at)hotmail.com