Nokia 7610

Nokia 7610

• Pipiro himself

Pls guys how do i use network in my nokia 7610 to browse in my pc laptop i try so many times i couldn't get it pls somebody help me with steps plzzzz

• Pipiro himself

Hi guy the day i start using this device i say my phone problem is over b/cos it has long lasting battery that can keep u up to 3days & also the way it accept application and speed of browsing infact it enjoyable.

• rahman khan

i forgot my 7610 phone memory card passworld...how i rest memory card passworld....plzzzz help me

• sohair

alain, 23 Mar 2009halu its me again... my cell always restart it sefl after few se... moreyour solution is full format...firstly copy all contacts to sim card..turn off the phone..hold the 3, call, and # button and turn it on..the fone will format, all bugs removed and fone will be as new as it was whil purchasing..

• Robert

alain, 23 Mar 2009halu its me again... my cell always restart it sefl after few se... moreMaybe you have installed an application that causes this, or an there is a memory error caused by a certain application. Reformat your phone try typing the ff at the standbye mode: *#7370# It will reset your phone and will solve the restarting problem. All installed apps in the phones memory will be deleted but not memory card.

• sohair

• alain

halu its me again... my cell always restart it sefl after few seconds, sometimes minutes.. can somebody help me? what should I do?

• alain

halu.. can somebody help with my Nokia 7610..? It always turn off after few mins I turned it on.. pls hepl me.. what should I do?

• sandiya

rahman, 06 Mar 2009how to connect this phone with my computer for internet connecti... morehai u wanna kno how conact ur ph to pc 1st instal ur pc suit cd i's coms wi phn and it will ask configer settings

• Sonu

Slim, 03 Mar 2009How can unlock the lock code if you can't remember the pass word?Hey just press the unlock button and hold is for few seconds. Suddenly you will find it asks you to press the *. You have to hit the button of * at the same instant to open your phone.

• Dave

Anonymous, 03 Feb 2009 my phone is so nice but i always not konw how to make it more ... moreWell i know how to make it fit your lifestyle and studies. Try downloading books related to your lesson or download dictionary, thesaurus, wikipedia applications that will help you improve your knowledge and try to know your phone it has special features for browsing use it wisely by updating yourself and or take pictures and send it to your friendstes that way you'll enjoy it and find it more usefull you are so lucky to have that phone. Oh and don't forget to download some music it pays to have tune everyday. See ya soon mail me at jonandavejalon@yahoo.com

• rahman

how to connect this phone with my computer for internet connection,i have also activated GPRS but not connecting the modem with my pc,pls help me

• Slim

How can unlock the lock code if you can't remember the pass word?

• ARK

hi....i want to know thate how can send Instant Messaging from this phone.
if any one know so replay me pls

• jecht

after i pressed *#7270# on my nokia 7610, it suddenly turned off, and it doesnt start again..i had formatted it using *,3,call while pressing the switch on button but it still turned off after it had reached ask-for-the-time status..should i reflash it?

• aunik_bangladesh

SweEt8143, 19 Feb 2009Hi, i have a problem w/ my memory card / 1gb. I dont know wat to... moreu shuld format it 1st from a supported pc then u shuld format it 4rm ur phn.then it wil b okay.

• SweEt8143

Hi, i have a problem w/ my memory card / 1gb. I dont know wat to do, wen i formatted it appears "no memory card" inserted. Wat wil i do, i just formatted my fon then again insert my memory but its still d same. i cant use my memory again. should i try to format in other 7610 fon?

• N-gage qd

irs, 12 Feb 2009i like my phone very much but i got a problem with it n i need t... moreAt the time yr phone gets slower by the minute all u need is 2 format it 2 format yr phone,type *#7370# and yr cell ask the password then type yr password and then yr fone is formated

fr formating

• Habib

irs, 12 Feb 2009i like my phone very much but i got a problem with it n i need t... morefirst turn off the phone.
Then start the phone & press * green & 3 Simultaiously until you see formating screen & theis will only happen when you are starting your phone.