Nokia 7 plus

Nokia 7 plus

AnonD-704161, 15 Mar 2018Whats better in nokia 7 plus vs mi note 3? Stock android ... moreU are joking right?!

AnonD-744713, 15 Mar 2018i think the difference is the quality of the phone i dont t... moreNokia is now Chinese company (HMD).

Anonymous, 15 Mar 2018Personally I avoid all Chinese brand mobiles for fear of hi... moreNokia is under HMD Global...a Finnish Company. Not remotely Chinese.

AnonD-733422, 14 Mar 2018I didn't say that smartphone is bad.I just said that mi not... moreWhats better in nokia 7 plus vs mi note 3?
Stock android
Camera
Screen
Battery life
3.5 mm headphone jack
FM radio
Micro sd card slot
Durability
And of-course nokia's software service(next best to pixel devices)

Sid, 14 Mar 2018No offence to anyone but Nokia just lost its premium looks ... moreSo how's putting a fingerprint scanner on the back make a phone loose its premium status??! Make us understand!!

AnonD-733422, 14 Mar 2018I didn't say that smartphone is bad.I just said that mi not... morePersonally I avoid all Chinese brand mobiles for fear of hidden spyware.

I like the Design and the camera seems promising But why didnt they give it an Amoled display?

AnonD-733422, 14 Mar 2018I didn't say that smartphone is bad.I just said that mi not... morei think the difference is the quality of the phone i dont trust chinese company

AnonD-733422, 14 Mar 2018I didn't say that smartphone is bad.I just said that mi not... moreFor me Nokia 7 Plus specs is quiet better than Mi Note 3 and Mi Note 3 only available officially in China, N7P will come to global market.

AnonD-741583, 14 Mar 2018larger screen size, larger usable screen percentage, front ... moreSomeone doesn't like bigger screen,back camera without Ois, bigger screen consume more battery.Lol

AnonD-733422, 14 Mar 2018I didn't say that smartphone is bad.I just said that mi not... morelarger screen size, larger usable screen percentage, front and back Zeiss camera optics, better design, higher battery capacity, Android Oreo OS,

I'll be specific..
First of all, I'm not into commenting on a phone which hasn't released (except in China where there is a 6GB variant retailing for 318 euros )and haven't undergone a full review .still from the initial hands on reviews whether it be gsma or whatever sites..they all have given initial positive feedback whether it be camera or performance .So i was just asking how can you judge a phone which is not released worldwide.

v.k.n, 14 Mar 2018Nokia 7 plus is already on Oreo and with Android One it'll ... moreI didn't say that smartphone is bad.I just said that mi note 3 is better.Can u tell us what is better on Nokia 7+?

AnonD-733422, 14 Mar 2018How I now?Mi note 3 have one of the best camera on the mark... moreNokia 7 plus is already on Oreo and with Android One it'll definitely get Android Q .As far as camera is concerned, you can't compare it right now and my question for you is simple..Are you from the future coz you're talking so much about a phone that's not released at all (except in China the last time i checked the site there's 96%positive feedback)

is the camera any good?

Nokia LOVERS, 14 Mar 2018I think the deficiency of Nokia 7 plus is 4 points - microS... moreGlass back is a minus point. It's good that it uses aluminium back which won't break!
Glass back is horrible

AnonD-733422, 14 Mar 2018How I now?Mi note 3 have one of the best camera on the mark... moreApart from the price, almost everything you mentioned is present in nokia 7 plus. There is a 6 gb variant(launched in china, not sure about other markets), also has fast charging and splash resistance. As you stated mi note 3's camera maybe the best xiaomi camera but not the best camera so waiting for side by side comparisons would be better. As for glass design, unless wireless charging is provided, glass backs are just design choices and are not inherently better. As for features not present in mi note 3 would include a headphone jack, guaranteed 3 year android support and ozo audio.

Shellyman Infinity, 14 Mar 2018How do you know?... The Nokia 7 Plus hasn't been reviewed y... moreHow I now?Mi note 3 have one of the best camera on the market, better from mi 6 and mi mix 2,and it's best Xiaomi camera for now.Also there is 2 gb more ram,it's splash resistant,have gorilla Glass 4 (Nokia 7+ have gorilla Glass 3),it's made from glass with metal frame (best flagships are built on the same way).Also will have update on Oreo,and probably on Android P.Also have fast charging 3.0 with fast charger in the box and jack in the box ,cause doesn't have 3.5 mm jack(quality is the same).And everything that cost 280€ against 400 € for Nokia 7+.Can u tell me,why note save 120 bucks on better device and buy something another for that money?!

• LLL

AnonD-733422, 14 Mar 2018Mi note 3 is better choice.Have better camera,more ram,same... moreNo microSD slot on Mi Note 3, deal breaker for me.

AnonD-733422, 14 Mar 2018Mi note 3 is better choice.Have better camera,more ram,same... moreHow do you know?... The Nokia 7 Plus hasn't been reviewed yet. Judging from the early hands on videos, the cameras on this phone looks really promising!