Nokia 7 plus

Nokia 7 plus

I just hope that it comes out with a price tag which wont cross 350$.... It would be a great deal if it does... I will look forward for this....

S . SUDHAKAR, 07 Feb 2018This will be a flop model because : > Third class IPS LCD ... moreWhy don't u RIP? Its a rumored specs just wait for official release till then you take rest and calm!. Its sure Nokia will comeback with a bang this year

I complete dislike hybrid sim slot, I like only dedicated dual sim slot and dedicated memory card slot

• jav

in india nokia 8 price is dropped now to 29k so the price of this phone would be lower than 29k for sure.! may be 20-25k

AnonD-473228, 07 Feb 2018It's simple... it's called hybrid sim slotI complete dislike hybrid sim slot, I like only dedicated sim slot and dedicated memory card slot

• Yuvvraajkumar

THINK b4 U CLICK, 07 Feb 2018How do you define Rumored? LOLThen go with xiaomi, vivo, oppo brands which gives you super amoled display, OIS on both camera, dedicated microSD slot.

• Devil

First 18:9 screen phone from Nokia? Looks promising.

• Yuvvraajkumar

Which another phone gives you SD660 and dedicated microSD slot, Even flagship phones are also came with dedicated slot. If you don't like then don't buy.

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2018If I use sim 2 then I not able to use memory card, if I use memo... moreIt's simple... it's called hybrid sim slot

• THINK b4 U CLICK

S . SUDHAKAR, 07 Feb 2018This will be a flop model because : > Third class IPS LCD ... moreHow do you define Rumored? LOL

This will be a flop model because :

> Third class IPS LCD display

> No dedicated slot for SIM and memory cards

> No autofocus and OIS for front camera.

Nokia you better RIP.

If come with 4000mAh ++ battery may consider to buy it.

• Kris

LAKHAN A.S, 06 Feb 2018Must not cost more than 400$....have IP68 certification, front a... moreIf it get free of cost, really it will be a great device :) But again if it come with 1+3pcs, so its more great.

• Kris

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2018If I use sim 2 then I not able to use memory card, if I use memo... moreIts a 64GB phone. If its not enough for you go for iPhone 256GB. But there also you didn't get double sim.

• Actually

Anonymous, 07 Feb 2018If I use sim 2 then I not able to use memory card, if I use memo... moreQuite a few phones use this trick, but it works, because most people dont read/dont know about it, but yes, if you are not stupid, you will not buy this phone, if you need both 2 sims and memory card.

If I use sim 2 then I not able to use memory card, if I use memory card then not able to use sim 2, what is this?

LAKHAN A.S, 06 Feb 2018Must not cost more than 400$....have IP68 certification, front a... moreStop dreaming, Nokia is on Business not charity

AnonD-735303, 06 Feb 2018$400 is not a bad price but if it will sell at $450 then maybe t... moreSnapdragon 660 means 450-600$
You can get 630 snapdragon phones 300-400$...
625 even below 300. There is big step for. A53 cores to a73 cores Also in price.

abid, 05 Feb 2018Hybrid sim slots I don't like it sorry Nokiasorry abid...bye bye

• LAKHAN A.S

Must not cost more than 400$....have IP68 certification, front and back Carl Zeiss lens cameras, 24/32 ghz Audio dual stereo speakers, not less than 3500 mah battery.......then it really be a great device...