Nokia 7 plus

Nokia 7 plus

AnonD-744454, 14 Mar 2018is the camera any good? to what i phone can we compare it t... moreMi note 3 is better choice.Have better camera,more ram,same processor.

• Another Nokia Lover

Nokia LOVERS, 14 Mar 2018I think the deficiency of Nokia 7 plus is 4 points - microS... moreI agree with your first argument. For IP68, it could be considered just a bonus and not very necessary, since there are no other midranges have it except Samsung A8, and then it would make the phone pricier. Glass back cover is just gimmick, it would make the phone more prone to fingerprint smudges and slippy. Thin bezel/bezelless is also a gimmick IMO.

• Sid

No offence to anyone but Nokia just lost its premium looks by providing fingerprint scanner on back.

i think it would be priced around $ 350 for 4GB & $ 400 for GB in Indian market. if happens to be then it will rule the indian market.

• Nokia LOVERS

I think the deficiency of Nokia 7 plus is 4 points - microSD slot has not been Dedicated - not standart IP68 - Bezel top and bottom is still too thick-the backbody has not used glass material

v.k.n, 13 Mar 2018I forgot about Nokia 8 btw If its in that 21-23k I'll be a... moreExactly. Anything between 21k to 23k INR is a steal. Considering the battery size of 3750 mah. The IP 54 rating is somewhat a gripe for me as I am more biased towards IP68 phones but then I don't casually dunk my phone in the water for fun so IP 54 would do fine.

• Shazz

AnonD-665493, 13 Mar 2018Eagerly waiting for this device to launch in India. ...I ho... moreDude you forgot the 3800 mah battery

is the camera any good? to what i phone can we compare it to? and which budget phone has the best camera?

AnonD-743855, 11 Mar 2018Does anybody know if the chinese version has b20 band suppo... moreNFC yes, b20 no

• Aadrian

Dean, 13 Mar 2018Nokia 7+ or oneplus 5t. Is it really worth the extra €100 c... moreFor the average phone user I would save the 100 euro and go for the Nokia 7 Plus.

• Dean

Nokia 7+ or oneplus 5t. Is it really worth the extra €100 considering I'm just an average phone user

• Nokia best

Hope price not expensive

Eagerly waiting for this device to launch in India. ...I hope it launches at price below INR 24k...It looks clean, sleek and has one of the best and original designs. To be honest, I loved this phone. It's the best midranger. Good cameras, awesome 18:9 display with rounded corners. Also SD660, Pro mode for camera and most importantly ANDROID ONE.

Makk4096, 13 Mar 2018That will put it under direct shade of Nokia 8 (2017) which... moreI forgot about Nokia 8 btw
If its in that 21-23k I'll be a lot happier

Makk4096, 13 Mar 2018That will put it under direct shade of Nokia 8 (2017) which... moreYou've forgotten battery life too!

• @tchyuth

Does this phone supports dual volte?

• T_GT86

can't wait for this device...

v.k.n, 13 Mar 2018Moto X4 has SD 630 and this one has SD 660. So if its price... moreThat will put it under direct shade of Nokia 8 (2017) which is currently retailing at 27k-28k INR. The original Nokia 8 beats the 7+ at everything except for the camera. That would be stupidity on HMD's part to price this at 25k.

• Edy

When will it be sold in the African countries

Makk4096, 10 Mar 2018Direct currency conversion does not work for Manufacturers.... moreMoto X4 has SD 630 and this one has SD 660. So if its price is anywhere close 25k it's still a better deal IMO