Nokia 7 plus

Nokia 7 plus

joe nodden, 09 Apr 2020No the Nokia 8.1 is not the 7 plus. What are you talking ab... moreSure, live in a bubble thinking you're right all the time.

Why don't you read this article, if you can?

joe nodden, 09 Apr 2020No the Nokia 8.1 is not the 7 plus. What are you talking ab... moreLol okay. Live in your bubble. You know better than hmd global itself. You should be their ceo

Anonymous, 09 Apr 2020They were launched at the same price so the 7.1 is the succ... moreNo the Nokia 8.1 is not the 7 plus. What are you talking about. And yes I am right because of price and the branding. LG wouldn't release a successor to a V series phone under the G series. Samsung wouldn't release a successor to an S series phone under the A series. And Nokia wouldn't release a successor to a 7 series phone under the 8 series.

joe nodden, 08 Apr 2020What are you talking about.They were launched at the same price so the 7.1 is the successor? No, the successor to the 7 plus is nokia 8.1. The previous user clearly explained everything and you're arguing that you're right based on price and nothing else.

Devil2Death, 08 Apr 2020No problem .........live in your bubble.What are you talking about.

• Devil2Death

joe nodden, 07 Apr 2020Yeah no. The 7.1 and 7 plus both launched for the same pric... moreNo problem .........live in your bubble.

Devil2Death, 06 Apr 2020FYI : Nokia 7.1 was not successor of Nokia 7 Plus. It was N... moreYeah no. The 7.1 and 7 plus both launched for the same price so it's the successor. Don't give me that nonsense.

• Devil2Death

joe nodden, 06 Apr 2020HAHAHAHA oh my goodness. Nokia is such a terrible company. ... moreFYI : Nokia 7.1 was not successor of Nokia 7 Plus. It was Nokia 8.1, which was launched with SD710 & now it has got a deserving successor with 8.3 with Sd765.
Nokia 7 was originally launched in China exclusively & never made outside the chinese market. Don't get confused between 7 & 7 plus.
Nokia 7 plus/8.1/8.3 -> Higher midrange phones
Nokia 8/8 sirocco/9 -> Flagships
Nokia 6/6.1/6.1plus/6.2/7/7.1/7.2 -> Midrangers
Nokia 5/4.2/5.3 -> High low range
Nokia 1/2/3.2 -> Entry level & so on.

HAHAHAHA oh my goodness. Nokia is such a terrible company. I just realized they went from the Snapdragon 660 in this thing to the 636 in it's successor. Then, it took them to generations to not get a better SoC, no no no, they went with the same 660 in this thing! Nokia has to be one of the worst companies I've ever seen.

• Nabeeh

Kid, 09 Mar 2020My nokia 7 plus is sometimes touch screen is not working es... moreI face the same issue

Anonymous, 20 Mar 2020It is such a wasteful device for the price. Charging port i... moreActually have to agree. I have changed the port thrice. And now its bad again. Overall its not a bad device

• Devil2Death

Anonymous, 28 Mar 2020hey guys any idea to how uninstall youtube app in this phon... moreYou can only disable Youtube. But you can try Youtube vanced. Its a youtube mod which removes ads. Again not the strictly legal way but should work fine. Most custom roms prefer to use it.

hey guys any idea to how uninstall youtube app in this phone? It only has disable option which doesn't fix my issue on it...
I want to reinstall it because its not working anymore.. it stuck on eternal loading.. everything is loading even switching account still loading that never ends..(it works fine on browsers) I tried clearing cache, data even force stop it... reinstall is my only option but how?

It is such a wasteful device for the price. Charging port issue shows up in just few months usage and every friend of mine complained about the same charging jack issue. Absolute regret.

• fancyjonesgh

After installing the gcam, when I take any pic it doesn't save.any help please on how to install it.

• fancyjonesgh

Anonymous, 16 Mar 2020Musicolet is one of the best and my favourite music player,... moreThanks very much

Fancyjones, 11 Mar 2020I need a good music player and gcam APK for my Nokia 7 plus... moreMusicolet is one of the best and my favourite music player, try this gcam if you run android 10 http://www.mediafire.com/file/b00kkmdbkrw4ncl/Google_Camera_latest.apk/file

• Fancyjones

I need a good music player and gcam APK for my Nokia 7 plus Android 10

• Devil2Death

Kid, 09 Mar 2020My nokia 7 plus is sometimes touch screen is not working es... moreTry using a different launcher than stock launcher. This issue will lessen (not completely go away but the frequency will go down significantly). I am using Flick launcher for a while now & no major issues found with it.