Nokia 7 plus

Nokia 7 plus

Hi ferinds
Haven't come yet Gcam for Android 10; for this model ??

• Ganesh

V. K, 11 Jan 2020Suggestions please ..... Which phone to buy, Nokia 7 plus or red... moreOtherwise wait 1 month for redmi k30 5g it's under 20k it's too best feature phone

• Ganesh

V. K, 11 Jan 2020Suggestions please ..... Which phone to buy, Nokia 7 plus or red... moreDon't west your money go with redmi note 7 pro. Best of camera, battery, fast charging seaports,good display ,mi ui al, android 10 updated and price only 10.5k...

Suggestions please ..... Which phone to buy, Nokia 7 plus or redmi note 8? Or any better phone under 30k Pkr...

• Etisi07

When will the update of Nokia 7 Plus be released to Nigerian users? We've not even for December security update up till now.

Devil2Death, 10 Jan 2020reset to factory settings (you will lose data so backup first) ... moreYeah, I also performed factory reset on both my Nokia 7 plus and Nokia 6.1 after Android 10 upgrade. Both phones are working fine with no issues.

• Devil2Death

Bidhan, 09 Jan 2020After i update to Android 10 camera is not working, it shows cam... morereset to factory settings (you will lose data so backup first)
This will solve the issue.

• Slyr27

someone help with the app drawer issue!!!!

• Bidhan

After i update to Android 10 camera is not working, it shows camera error :cannot connect to camera but before updating camera was fine and working smoothly now I regret for 😔updating to Android 10

RishiGuru, 08 Jan 2020Updating my Nokia 7 Plus as we speak. This is not my primary pho... moreMy daily driver is Nokia 7 plus and I only download system updates when it is already 1 or 2 months old so I don't get bugs after updating I give them a month or two to fix it.

Updating my Nokia 7 Plus as we speak. This is not my primary phone, so taking the risk of unstable Android 10 build. Nokia may be providing us the latest updates as early as possible, which is also one of their strategic marketing move but this updates come at a price. Software stability.

My Meizu 16th arrived with Android Oreo and still is on Oreo, but the software is rock stable. Everything works in that phone as advertised. Over time I have realized that stability is more important in phones than latest updates.

cant decide, 07 Jan 2020Need help deciding whether to get Nokia 7 Plus or Nokia 8.1 . ... moreBuy the Nokia 8.1 it will have android 11 next year. The 7 plus will be stuck in android 10 from now on.

Bhasker, 08 Jan 2020Gcam is not taking photos in my Nokia 7 Plus after Android 10 wh... moreYou need the latest gcam version. 7.2 will work.

• Bhasker

Gcam is not taking photos in my Nokia 7 Plus after Android 10 what happened

After updating to Android 10 phone is slow fingerprint scanner is slow and call recording apps are not working , incoming calls are not coming in jio ,

• Slyr27

Got the bottom buttons back through gesture settings! Now the only issue remains is of the suggested apps list showing in the app drawer, any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Slyr27

Okay guys, help needed! I got the Andriod 10 update an hour ago, updated the phone. The issue is, I had the app suggestion list turned off in the previous version now I can't seem to find that option, it has been removed with this update and now I have this really annoying list of recently used apps showing on my app drawer, anyone know how to turn it off? Also, one major thing they removed the on screen buttons. Having a really hard time here figuring out how to just go back from open apps.

• Alex

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2020My Nokia 7 Plus has the unresponsive problem but after locking a... moreI am facing this same problem. It's really frustrating. Have been facing this problem for quite sometime now. I did a hardreset, still it didn't help. Hoping android 10 can fix this problem.

Just updated to Android 10, the phone seems to be running smooth as such..

• Asif

bharat, 05 Jan 2020it seems phone speaker has gone to the worst in full volume i ca... moreI am facing the same problem from today only. I've been using this mobile phone for about 16 months.