Nokia 7 plus

Nokia 7 plus

• AnneJ

I got my N7+ for about 1,5 year now and having charging issues for over 6 moths. So, it's mostly not charging and if it does I can not use the phone..
However, I love the design and layout, the camera is good and Android 10 + all updates is working great.

Can someone recommend me an alternative with a 300 EUR budget?
Use it for social media and calls, camera and lay-out is important to me.

• Lachu

Anyone facing hedphone jack issue
One side of headphones is only working
Other side of headphones sometime works
Headphone are working fine in other phones
Is it due to a software update issue
Please let me know

bad charging port will break alone on its on in less than one year

• Fido

I can't seem to put two Sim cards in my phone

• MezoN

Mr Noob, 23 Jun 2020Update it to Android 10.0 this phone gets new update 10.0 s... moreDone the android 10 update. It's smooth, has very nice gestures. Loving my Nokia 7 plus the more. Thanks bro

• Mezon

Mr Noob, 23 Jun 2020Update it to Android 10.0 this phone gets new update 10.0 s... moreOkay, will give it a try

• Mr Noob

Mezon, 20 Jun 2020I just got this phone this June 2020. I have received updat... moreUpdate it to Android 10.0 this phone gets new update 10.0 some days ago and its working fine.. don't be scared

• Devil2Death

Mezon, 20 Jun 2020I just got this phone this June 2020. I have received updat... moreIf you are happy with 8.0 or 8.1, no need to upgrade. The stock android gives nearly similar performance, so you are not missing much.

• Pranish

RishiGuru, 21 Jun 2020You can perform hard factory reset anytime. Just all your d... moreSo which factory reset is good from the system or switch off phone charging n using combination of power n volume button?

Pranish, 20 Jun 2020Can i do factory reset now, i already updated 2weeks before... moreYou can perform hard factory reset anytime. Just all your data will get lost. Remove your memory card, your security password and fingerprints from settings and switch off the phone. Next connect your charger and use the combination of power and volume keys to perform hard factory reset. Plenty of videos available on YouTube. I never face any issues as I follow this procedure after major software updates on my phone's.

• Mezon

I just got this phone this June 2020. I have received update for Android 10, but am scared of installing it because of all the glitch stories I read here. Am still running on android 8 and I have no plans of moving to android 10 any time soon.
So far the phone works so well, it's well built, it has an outstanding battery life. I just want to enjoy the phone for at least the next four months before I install the android 10 update. I don't want to have a heart ache.

• Pranish

RishiGuru, 18 Jun 2020Few days back received the much awaited maintenance release... moreCan i do factory reset now, i already updated 2weeks before but still facing these all problems

Pranish, 12 Jun 2020Thanks for the information but even after updated to Andro... moreFew days back received the much awaited maintenance release (MR) on my Nokia 7 Plus.

Release: Android 10 (V4.15D)
Size: 320 MB
Android Security Patch: May, 2020

This was an incremental release hence the size is smaller than expected. Upon update immediately performed hard factory reset. Due hard factory reset after major updates I do not face 9 out of 10 reported issues.

Observations after update:
1) Audio equalizer issue resolved.
2) No distorted background noise while playing games.
3) Fingerprint scanner works just fine.
4) Default camera app & installed apps works just fine.
5) GCam works just fine (MGC_7.3.020_Parrot043_V7).
6) I had the better Goodix display panel, never faced any touch responsiveness or freeze issues. My phone display has pretty accurate colors and produces crisp whites. Also the contrast ratio of "Goodix" panel is exceptionally high at 1700:1 for a IPS LCD display. My phone produces deep blacks, a sight to behold with Android 10 dark mode turned on.

Very happy with the new MR release.

• Pranish

Carol, 17 Jun 2020 I Presume you are using android 9 navigation buttons toget... moreI don't use any launcher and I'm using Android 10 single navigation button

• Carol

Pranish, 12 Jun 2020Thanks for the information but even after updated to Andro... more I Presume you are using android 9 navigation buttons together with a third party launcher. All this glitches won't happen with android 10 new gestures and it's default launcher. Android 10 is still not properly allowing third party integration.

• Frog

I spent almost R2000 fixing this n7 + just after i updated to endroid 10 screen go off never lit again, ear speaker sounds weird i have to fix it, very good premium design but not worth to own it.

Been using this device for 3 months. All I can say this is a truly remarkable device under HMD banner overall. The design, the user experience and the specification of the device itself. I haven't have alot issue but only when playjng a game before this like Call Of Duty mobile which I guess the processor itself not intend to play a heavy game with it. I can get a full day of usage with a full single charge from day to night. The device get warm abit maybe because aftereffect of playing COD mobile alot with this phone. I would say if they still selling this phone after 2 years later, I would say won't hesitate to buy it again. For usb charging port, I could say maybe we need to use the right chsrging cable because at first I have the same issue but after change the cable, I realise it's the cable problem itself. Or maybe I'm lucky.

• Pranish

Sumesh, 13 Jun 2020Got an update to fix equilizer for music player and video f... moreWill you please explain what you try to say?

• Devil2Death

Pranish, 12 Jun 2020Thanks for the information but even after updated to Andro... moreEqualiser works fine for me. No issue with fingerprint scanner. Even the weird distorted noise in COD or PUBG has been fixed. Gcam Parrot043 7.3.020 works without any issues. May be you can try hard reset phone once (If you have not done it after OS upgrade from 90. to 10.0, it is a must).

Anonymous, 13 Jun 2020I wish it was that easy to fix the bugs this phone has. Go ... moreluckily i haven't received none of these issues in my device.