Nokia 7 plus

Nokia 7 plus

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2019They haven't created a true replacement for it yet.I also firmly believe the same.

Nokia's manufacturing partner Foxxconn is putting huge pressure on Nokia from the beginning of 2019 to start designing phones while keeping more profitability in mind. This means going down the lane of Samsung, LG, Xiaomi, Vivo, Oppo, Realme, Honor, Motorola mid-range devices where your purchase decision is mainly governed by high spec sheet with almost no importance to built quality, sustained performance & unique design.

The mantra in this segment is to create an dirt cheap low quality all plastic body phone with garish colors, while giving next to no importance to built quality as who cares. In turn give the consumers high specs with high peak performance because that is what people understands & compares with other phones. Also give no consideration for thermals generated by internal components which results is drastically low sustained performance ans will increases cost.

And yes give a big battery with no fast charging support & 10 watt slow charger. I said it before and I will say it again, Nokia 7 Plus & Nokia 6.1 are unique devices which will never have a true successor for its price. I have both of them and will but then in a showcase ten years down the line to show the metaculus engineering, built quality & deign that Nokia was able to prove for the price.

lewinsky, 06 Jul 2019The screen freeze issues i well known and documented on the Noki... moreI find the Novatek panel fiasco as the only chink in the armor of Nokia 7 Plus. This is the only reason why satisfaction rate of owning this smartphone is poles apart.

Majority of 7+ owners are extremely satisfied with this phone, be it price to performance ratio or just sheer built quality. But a small group of unfortunate owners who received the Novatek panel laden 7+ seems to be very dissatisfied with the product.

I completely understand their frustration, the display is the window of the phone and it does not do what it was intended to do the rest of package is of no use.

From what the pattern I have observed this Novatek panel seems to be mainly distributed in Europe.

RishiGuru, 06 Jul 2019I agree. To me the Nokia 7 Plus is the best phone ever create... moreThey haven't created a true replacement for it yet.

RishiGuru, 19 Jun 2019By interest I did some google search and found Novatek is a Taiw... moreThe screen freeze issues i well known and documented on the Nokia support site but Nokia is not doing anything about. I have experienced the same on my TA-1046 with a Novatek panel for the last 2 months

I bought my Nokia 7 plus in December 2018 and was okay until May 2019 when the screen began freezing randomly. I have tried contacting Nokia customer support but they haven't been of any help. I expected the June 2019 update to sort this out only to be disappointed.

Nox, 06 Jul 2019Now have had Nokia 7+ for one year and absolutely zero issues, w... moreI agree.

To me the Nokia 7 Plus is the best phone ever created under HMD Global banner. And that if you compare it's price performance ratio.

• Pervez

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2019Guys, am so much interested to buy this device. But so many user... moreI am using this phone for last one year, and did not face any serious issue. However sometime it gets hot while charging.

• Nox

Now have had Nokia 7+ for one year and absolutely zero issues, works fine, solid as a rock

• Yogesh jadhav

kri, 15 Jun 2019my nokia 7 plus was giving problems like charging port issue, he... moreHow many days it took for replacement plzz help

• JK

Dont buy Nokia 7+. The phone as such is great. It has charging port issues and when it comes , service people abandon u with no warranty citing petty reasons, especially kerala.Other states may take a correct view.

I have been using this phone for over an year now , I would say this is a beast . Not even a single issue faced till date .

• Devil2Death

Anonymous, 02 Jul 2019saw sdm 660 got galileo enable chip. who can verify? Yes. It is. Nokia 7 plus is listed as Galileo enabled device on UseGalileo website (official).

saw sdm 660 got galileo enable chip. who can verify?

guys please suggest me-

1.What should I check or ensure while buying this phone?
2. How to recognise Global edition of this device?

TIA

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2019Guys, am so much interested to buy this device. But so many user... moreI have this phone for more than a year now. No such issue faced just go roght ahead and buy this phone

The one's interested to buy this phone,

I have been using this phone for over a year now and I heard many people complaining about the Battery life and atleast in my experience the phone easily lasted me 12-17 hours* a day on a single charge with maximum screen-on time of more than 6 hours and 30 mins. I am not a heavy user but I can guarantee you that this phone won't disappoint you in any ways and it can handle most of the stuff you throw at it.

The only issue I had was that the phone used to overheat sometimes but now it has been solved in the latest update (May 2019 security update). I would recommend this phone instead of any current Nokia device even if it has an older processor. For people who are in a hurry-

Pros.
1. Excellent battery life (for a normal user)
2. Superior build quality
3. Great Choice of processor
4. Camera quality is pretty good (has improved wastly over the time)
5. Charging speed is outstanding (this may vary for you)

Cons.
1. Display could have been better
2. Speaker is on the quiet side
3. No water resistance

Go for this phone.

• Hitesh

Hi guys, I have purchased N7+ on June 2018 till now it work really up to the mark . there is NO problem in the charging point,No problem in headphone jack but Yea.. it some time get heat up when I do intense work like playing game at full brightness but I think it's normal with any phone even my younger brother recently brought Samsung A50 and it also got heatup. And the major quality that separates this phone from another is the RAM management and camera quality, the camera quality of this phone is far much better then any other phone in this range.
Even after the one year usage it's battery backup gives 10-15hr* full day charging And it also receive time to time security update that is also the plus point. ONE MAJOR DISADVANTAGE OF THIS PHONE IS THAT IT IS HAVING HYBRID SLOT.

*I am not a heavy user..

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2019Guys, am so much interested to buy this device. But so many user... moreFirst of all I'm changing my phone in a month or so as it's a mid range phone and one should use a mid range phone for a year max if he changes a lot or not IMO.
Now here's my experience so far:
I have this phone for about a year now and I have used this as rough as one can be it have been dropped about more than 40 times on floor in my hostel from stairs bed table you name it but there were nothing on it except for two or three scratches which were very hard to find. I have also dropped it water and it went under tap water too as I dropped it in mud and the side was of charging port side but after a few hours in rice under 40 degree celcius plus temperature it runs again without any issues of headphone jack or charging port.

Downside after pie updates if storage is full and there is less than about 500mb storage remaining it got stuck and you have to reboot and that's now I think is of software side but if you have storage above that than its smooth most of times. I think Android Pie sometimes make this phone stuck for a few seconds or a minute and a half.
ANother issue is that's from hardware which is the power button sometimes it behaveslike there is no hardware ticking inside and sometimes it doesn't work at all in a day but then it is as its new.
HOPE I HELPED.

Guys, am so much interested to buy this device. But so many users complained about facing charging port issue.

So it would be very helpful for me to know that, actually which variant of N7p faces charging port issue?
Plz provide your valuable opinion.

• PI PATEL

hi frnds, i am owner of nokia7plus from 10 month, i really hate this phone hardware and operation. there are jack pin is not work in all 4 spel type earphones, charging pin dameged every time, i have repaired from company 3 time but still problem continue now, other side when play game there are so heating up, heating is realy to much high, when handset is on ur hand u can feel heat to much and also feer for blast mobile, screen britness effect ur eye, there not protected from any type of secure light controler, main problem is type pin of handset, jack pin, and performance, when u use game play then game hang by handset heating and stop game automaticaly and freez the game, this is my experiance of 10 month use this device, old nokia is best but now nokia is bad then china other mobile. frndsss be care ful buy nokia phones.