Nokia 7 plus

Nokia 7 plus

• Ibrahim

After updating my Nokia 7 plus to Android 10. The face detection (proximity) disappeared.any one faced that problem?

• marma

Lasi, 27 Jan 2020Hey you guys upgraded to android 10 ,is there any issues af... moreDon't it is a disaster!

• marma

My phone updated to Adroid 10 and since I have the following issues:
1. My camera is not working but I CANNOT download any app from the Play Store
2. My phone ringtones are all silent although not on mute. However, I cannot change the setting as it is all greyed
3. I cannot accept phone calls (cannot hear the caller) and cannot place phone calls
4. Opening apps has become tardy
So far
I have restarted my phone (several times)
I have done a soft factory re-set
BUT nothing worked and I cannot download any app!!!!
Please help

• Mansoor

Hi, guys. OZO audio is not working while recording video after updating my Nokia 7 plus to android 10.
I don't know what to do. I did a factory reset and a hard reset but the problem is still eating my head.
I contacted Nokia support then they suggested me to do something still it didn't work.
So I am planning to give it for warranty
Anyone else facing the same issue. If yes is there any suggestions for overcoming this issue

Lasi, 27 Jan 2020Hey you guys upgraded to android 10 ,is there any issues af... moreDon't update if you are using a GCam or the penalty will be goodbye.

• Lasi

Hey you guys upgraded to android 10 ,is there any issues after upgrade?....cause I'm still hesitating to upgrade

• Ch Zaryab

Anyone having problem with Nokia 7 plus speaker sound or earphones sound....? I think the sound got itchy after the update.
Please help me with that if anyone have the solution

• RK

V. K, 11 Jan 2020Suggestions please ..... Which phone to buy, Nokia 7 plus o... moreBest Phone under 30K is Galaxy S9 which is flagship.

• Ch Zaryab

Payam 1, 22 Jan 2020you're welcome bro ✌️⭐🌻Portrait mode still not working bro! Why is that??

Well after android 10, my nokia is fine, hot issue while charging now gone, i preferred factory reset before your upgrade to 10 for perfect upgrade avoiding eror some apps 🍻🍻🍻

Ice, 22 Jan 2020Restart? You mean factory reset?No...After pressing power button, restart option appears

Ch Zaryab, 22 Jan 2020It worked bro! U saved my life... Thank u sooo muchyou're welcome bro ✌️⭐🌻

• Ice

Payam 1, 21 Jan 2020You must restart your phone after installFactory reset?

• Ch Zaryab

Payam 1, 21 Jan 2020You must restart your phone after installIt worked bro! U saved my life... Thank u sooo much

• Ashaduzzaman Dipto

Finally Android 10

• Ice

Restart? You mean factory reset?

Ch Zaryab, 20 Jan 2020This app is also not working bro!You must restart your phone after install

• Ch Zaryab

Payam 1, 16 Jan 2020New version Google camera with name Google camera 7.2.014 p... moreThis app is also not working bro!

Vash, 16 Jan 2020Hi! Is anyone here using Sony's Music app for any Nokia ... moreOnkyo HF player may also worth a try if you just wanna listen to some rich music play without tangling with settings and stuff

Vash, 16 Jan 2020Hi! Is anyone here using Sony's Music app for any Nokia ... moreIf you're using a 200$ headphones, you should definitely use a hifi capable audio player. But Nokia 7 plus doesn't come with a built in hiRes dac. Still, i think you shiuld try these apps.

1) Neutron Player - there's a trial version available
2) USB audio player pro - you can download a trial version from their website
3) PowerAmp

Due to the Android's limitations, all the audio files play at 16 bit 48kHz sample rate. Above mentioned audio players have their own decoders and bypass this Android limitation.

Personally, I use PowerAmp after trying many players on my galaxy S10 and Nokia 8.