Nokia 808 PureView

Nokia 808 PureView

AnonD-48077, 27 May 2012mm... Great camera i love that, but whats new? So what i gona do... moreyou made your choice,get it..bye bye..

mm... Great camera i love that, but whats new? So what i gona do swap my n8 to sony xperia gx witch 13,2 camera big HD screen and for me new new OS android :D

as an owner of the SGS2 for around a year .., the first couple of months i used to download hundreds of app and games ..., in the past few month ended using Facebook for android and whatsapp and some Fring ONLY !

You wanna know why i don't like it? Because i do like it. But Nokia's become like the Tortoise and the Hair, but slow and steady won't win this race and the Hairs are pounding on the shell of the Tortoise, and i'm simply annoyed that Nokia really don't seem to be realistically planning for their future and afraid if they do keep going along this SAAB type path that they just gonna end up with the same fate.

MdN, 27 May 2012Owww, I agree, of course. I know someone who repairs cell phones... moreYeah, a lot of people use Android and iOS devices and use popularity and apps as the reasons to buy them. But come to think of it, Symbian offers a better user experience. The learning curve is a bit steeper than Android because of Symbian's additional features, but it really is worth it to learn the tricky stuff. Now that Symbian is faster than its previous version, it really is very tough to beat when you get to know it better. :)

• symbian till its end

I love the belle update. i honestly dont know why people are hating nokia...symbian is also amazing on battery life.
hate the fact that nokia still uses slower processors though....just because windoowsphone can't dual core...guess the spring chicken is keeping the old man at bay.
seriously, when symbian goes i'm going to switch to ios...can't be bothered to waste my life jumping ship to a near obsolete os, that being windowsphone.

AnonD-44031, 27 May 2012I don't actually agree with your last line. The biggest problem ... moreOwww, I agree, of course. I know someone who repairs cell phones and he sometimes tells me about "average smartphone users" like a woman with a 64GB iPhone with only a few photos in it, nothing activated, no music, no GPS, no email, nothing. Or a guy who came to the shop in panic "my icons are dancing all morning, I can't open my apps, they just move around when I touch them" :-) I generally do more stuff on Symbian than most (not all) people I meet. Some guy bought a cheapo Android just because it was an Android (800 MHz Huawei) and was quite surprised when he saw what my 369 MHz (and cheaper) Symbian can do (i.e. run circles around his phone). He just thought it was some old feature phone. :-)
Agreed on the rest, hey, they carry a Google phone around and can't Google stuff before posting? :-)

koldmeat, 27 May 201241 mp camera is useless. who would take foto with that much mp? ... moreDo a research before posting. One photo = 10 MB.

koldmeat, 27 May 201241 mp camera is useless. who would take foto with that much mp? ... moreRefer to my previous post (the long one), especially about the part where some people don't know how to use search engines (Google).

Please text BB Myrtle then send it to 231 or 2331. Thank you.

If you don't like this phone, then shut your mouth! We don't need that kind of opinion. You don't have to brag about the OS you like. You also don't have to tell how much better other phones are than 808. Why do you even bother discredit it? If you don't like it, don't mind about it.

• koldmeat

41 mp camera is useless. who would take foto with that much mp? the file size will b like 100 mb. ridiculas. poor battery life.

motorola razr maxx is coming folks. get that one.

AnonD-44031, 27 May 2012I don't actually agree with your last line. The biggest problem ... more+1... Totally agree with u....

AnonD-51869, 27 May 2012Dear friend ,he was just asking for user opinion and u told him ... moreDear dreamrickz...... who the hell in this generation uses rca cable and dat too users of high end mobiles usually have HDTV in their homes and its pretty obvious that everyone uses HDTV to watch their recorded movies.... so whats the big deal in it... huh??

AnonD-44031, 27 May 2012I don't actually agree with your last line. The biggest problem ... moreYeahhh Bro.... I totally agreed with your opinion.....Nice..

Gerhman, 26 May 2012This phone technically records a 16 times full hd and then saves... moreDear friend ,he was just asking for user opinion and u told him not 2 write garbage.

Try this and tell me.
1. Record 720 hd video with n8
2. Download 720 hd video (u can use youtube downloader..or transfer from pc,..or the demo video on n8 tron legacy will do)
3. Now play both the video on tv via rca cable(dont use hdmi o/p)
4. Just share the result, and let me also know what was the reason.

• sidhu

Look !
how current BELLO can easily outshine WINDO.
but W8/9 might outdo both by 2015, provided the producer remain alive.

• jbpianist21

apparently nokia os is here to stay,
talked to a nokia consultant about this
and they said they believe so

jenny, 25 May 2012.... Could nokia 808 support Xvid and divX video codec ? ... moreyes 808 supports divx/xvid and almost all video formats

• jim

hello friends,
please don't post garbage opinion.symbian is good because it's very user friendly os,much less ram use than andriod.nokia 808 included all feautres that we need.