Nokia C6

Nokia C6

• BJ namria

Using my new C6, I cant logout of yahoo.mail. There's no logout option unlike facebook and other applications. Help!

• Emil

Fil, 03 Aug 2010Are you confused which one to buy? N97 mini or C6? Not able to m... moreWhat you say is absolutely right my friend...
But just one more point is left out...

N97 mini - Rs.19500
C6 - R.13500

• Fil

Are you confused which one to buy? N97 mini or C6? Not able to make a decision? Don't worry, I will help you.
Can you tell me a single reason why to choose C6 over N97 mini ?
I can tell you 9 reasons why to choose N97 mini over C6.

¤ N97 mini- slide & tilt screen.
¤ C6- slide.

¤ N97 mini- more spaces between keys on keyboard.
¤ C6- keys on keyboard are cramped together.

¤ N97 mini- battery back cover has metal / steel finish.
¤ C6- all plastic.

¤ N97 mini- 8GB onboard memory apart from 250 MB in 'c' drive.(card upto 16gb)
¤ C6- only 240 MB in 'c' drive.(card upto 16gb)

¤ N97 mini- 138g weight & 14 mm thickness.
¤ C6- 150g weight & 17 mm thickness.

¤ N97 mini- carl zeiss optics, dual LED flash.
¤ C6- no carl zeiss, single LED flash.

¤ N97 mini- stereo speakers.
¤ C6- mono speaker.

¤ N97 mini- microUSB port (charging).
¤ C6- Doesn’t charge off USB.

¤ N97 mini- secondary camera records videos in VGA (640*480)@ 15 fps.
¤ C6- secondary camera records videos in QVGA (320*240)@ ? fps.
However please note that both N97 mini and C6 records videos in VGA @ 30 fps through their main camera.

Need I say more? Choice is yours. Choose it wisely.

• andy burgin

Litle_EviL™, 03 Aug 2010WTF..my c6 3.5mm audio jack is broken..after 1week usage..it can... moreGo onto the Nokia website an you will see the Repair Section an put in your Fault,an Nokia will ask you to take your mobile to there nearest Repair Shop nearest to you,an Repair you for free an your mobile as a 12 month warranty with Nokia,hope this helps you out

• Eks

can anyone tell me hw is the fone in every aspect plz tell me d complete details.. i wil b thankful 2 u..

• harsh

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2010plz tell me how lg bl40 chocolate phone's multitouch is and how ... moreyou go with nokia bcoz if u invest more than 10 thousand
than u go with only which phone those u give full applications supports and brand image in mobile industry
u know nokia is best

• lg40 girl

Anonymous, 03 Aug 2010plz tell me how lg bl40 chocolate phone's multitouch is and how ... morehi.. hmm better u go for lg40...surely u can see comparison...the performance againts nokia phone even the price is cheaper... stop wondering in this symbian forum... go to lg40 forum both of us will get more info about lg40 the lovely phone... pls dont delay be the next lg40 owner... see u in our forum k..

• ikigowo

cloud, 03 Aug 2010What about the battery life, I hope it's not the same as the N900?the battery will so much better if you connected yours on gsm network.

plz tell me how lg bl40 chocolate phone's multitouch is and how its' browser works..............,,,also mention all the other problems you had while using it.
plss. reply back asap b'coz i m going to buy it
is lg bl40 chocolate better than nokia c6

• gwc

r 3 b 3 l, 01 Aug 2010Let me guess. You transfered your old memory card into the phone... morethe pics transferred are not only those taken with k800i. i also tried photos taken from other sources which were loaded fine with my other phones. so i don't care about OS bla bla bla, loading is slow and that's what matters. not to mention it hangs often and is laggy. i need to recharge after 12 hours after recharging to full previously (though regardin battery i cannot comment much since i only held onto the phone for less than 1 day)

gotta admit that it's still a good and attractive model (otherwise why would I buy it in the first place?).. just not the right phone for me: too laggy for me.. or im just unlucky to get a defective unit

so yeah no need to be rude just because someone else is not as happy with this phone as you are

• Litle_EviL™

WTF..my c6 3.5mm audio jack is broken..after 1week usage..it cannot detecy my headphone anymore..really sh*t !!!!!

• artpick

i've been using this phone for almost a week and i find it good but then this phone has MAJOR flaw in video recording!!! the recording stops/lags after 35 secs but quality is good...

NOKIA PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM IMMEDIATELY! Give us a software update..

• cloud

What about the battery life, I hope it's not the same as the N900?

• Rinshul

dose who know about android phones, wats d difference between androids and the OS used in C6 or other nokia phhones in terms of their capabilities. Secondly, do we have enough 3rd party applications for androids, because c6 already has many applications built for its platform. Also which phone is better- C6 or X6 8 GB???

• noypi

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2010Can GPS be used without a internet connection ?yes. gps can be used offline. just disabled everything in the location settings except integrated gps. it will use a satellite location without the costly network internet cost.

Can GPS be used without a internet connection ?

• r 3 b 3 l

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2010does it have inbuilt GPS receiver or it uses network(A-GPS) all ... moreOfcourse it has gps. Why wouldn't it? Those things cost less than a decent cup of coffee.

does it have inbuilt GPS receiver or it uses network(A-GPS) all the time plzz tell me

coming around rakhi in india.......confirmed

C6 is too-good-to-be-true-but-it-is. I just bought it as a gift for my wife this morning 8/2/10 at SM-Iloilo about 5 minutes after turning it on by the Nokia Sales rep. Its great for the buck. Features are just the same as N97 or N900. It has a bigger camera at 5.0 MP than other Nokia phones at 3.2. Its screen has 16MN colors like N97, wifi, bluetooth, radio, mp3, email, pre-load social sites, office software, etc. but the price is really a bargain. If you wait for C8, C9, etc. you wont be able to enjoy it and enjoy the power of your money. Highly recommended phone.