Nokia C7

Nokia C7

AnonD-2816, 20 Aug 2011please tell me how can i downgrade my phone to pr1.2.. please pl... moreupdate via OTA is very easy..dnt knw wats abt udate via ovi suite.

AnonD-2816, 20 Aug 2011and also tell me what is the steps of flashing it through phoeni... morehi i hv downloaded new firmware anna to my C7. Its nw working faster.

• Brix

Go here to update ur ph0ne

• chintu

RAZGRIZ, 19 Aug 2011Hey Guy'z I'm Going To Buy c7 Can Any Of U Tell Me What Games Do... moreit has got climate mission and ovi maps challenge with it...thy r quite boring.....

• krupali

sid, 19 Aug 2011Hi guys......how can i update my C7 to Anna....i mean from which... morego to menu then click on application from that go to tools and then there is a written s/w update u click it the list will b refresh then the 4 things will download and install after intalation it will ask u to restart the pfone u give ok to that...... ur cell will b restart and will update ...............then u will b havin anna

• olam

AnonD-2816, 20 Aug 2011please tell me how can i downgrade my phone to pr1.2.. please pl... moreu can't downward ......

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2011I read in some blog that you cant update it if you've already fl... moreand also tell me what is the steps of flashing it through phoenix.. i m downloading official anna files from NAVIFIRM.. waiting for ur reply...

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2011I read in some blog that you cant update it if you've already fl... moreplease tell me how can i downgrade my phone to pr1.2.. please please.. m very scared, please help me out.

AnonD-2816, 19 Aug 2011my c7 was having hacked anna firmware.... now its showing the or... moreI read in some blog that you cant update it if you've already flashed the beta anna..the only thing you can do is reflash with the PR 1.2 update and the update to Anna, or flash with the official anna update when its available, but I've heard that it wont work with Ovi suite update..have you tried OTA?

• TechSpec

AnonD-18527, 19 Aug 2011hey guys pls help.. before updating my c7 to symbian anna my c7'... moreThe Memory difference is cos of the update..nothing to worry about. Mine is the same as yours.

• sid

Hi guys......how can i update my C7 to Anna....i mean from which website.. please reply waiting for your reply

raj, 14 Aug 2011I am using nokia c7, but not able to open Menu-->Settings and... morei m using nokia c7 but i cant open menue ...but after reboot the phone its start open the menue ... but after 4 5 hours its again when i press menue buttton nothing open
please tell me what is the soloution

• mubeen arawker

Brix, 19 Aug 2011How to update plz? You can update your C7 by keying in *#0000# and when the device info come go to option and tap update device(over the air) or u can update via ovi suite

mapal67, 19 Aug 2011My upgrade failed a few times, but just keep trying and after a ... morehey thanx for ur reply bro...... i just updated to anna with no failure.... And pleased with it...

Brix, 19 Aug 2011Hey guys! You can update your phone using c7! Whats the price?

hey guys pls help.. before updating my c7 to symbian anna my c7's phone(c) memory was 351 MB. after anna update it is 296 MB. i downloaded 5 updates in all...2 important n 3 were optional. do the updates get installed in c memory or i hv made any mistake while updating. is there any way to free c memory by transfering updates to e? pls answer...

my c7 was having hacked anna firmware.... now its showing the original update but cant able to update it after downloading update(309mb) m unable to install it.
message showing that u need latest ovi suit but my ovi suit is already latest.. please help me.. please

• wgt

anna browser is way beyond android...its too slow..i tested it and compare with androids units.i thought its gonna be faster.wake up nokia!

• aiman

yeah, anna is available in malaysia.