Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• veer

compare to all this fancy samsung mobiles, Nokia c7 is really a greatest phone with all the facilities which many expensive samsung phones are lacking, according to me samsung lacks real stuff against Nokia. Hats off to Nokia for giving good advantages against samsung mobile phones, including galaxy s2.Only disadvantage may be the symbian operating system. oops!!!!!!!! we have to compromise for the great features of the phone

• Ayya

C7 is a fabulous Model by Nokia, i bought this on May 1st 2011, i am proud and happy to have this mobile

Does Nokia C7 supports NTFS file System ?

• Salman Khan

Does the C7 supports NTFS file system ?

abhi, 16 May 2011Can any 1 plz help m little big confused between n8 & c7? wh... moreIt is one of d bst available bt if can get n8 then go for it

can someone tell me why only one speaker of the phone is working or is it happening in every handset of C7

• Sahal

Yamel, 16 May 2011Hi guys i bought this phone 5 days ago and its working fine afte... moreYou must have sufficient bandwidth.either a wifi connection or a 3g connection.I was able to watch tv with my 3g connection.goto yamgo.mobi for watching tv online our download softwares like spb tv

• Shyam puttythi

Yamel1, 17 May 2011try after returning to normal home screen, mine works.Find some wap, wab site wich provide live streeming channel. Njoy

• Hani

There is no great diff between N8 and C7 only the cam differs 12 & 8 mega pixels

• Hemant

loving_symbian, 13 May 2011settings->connectivity->settings->destinations then sel... moreHi, It does not work! The screen has option to enter proxy address and port no. but no username and password. I have tried Nokia configuration tools, imported my profile and tried to edit it. It allows me to edit and I have put username and password, but when I send it back to phone for configuration, it does not get saved on device. Similarly, for online edit, the fields are greyed out.

@nara ... This is the website for signing third party softwares for symbian.. http://www.shoujizu.net/en/ .. :)

• Sano

abhi, 16 May 2011Can any 1 plz help m little big confused between n8 & c7? wh... moreI advice to take C7 as the "N" Ceries are having problems most of the time.

• veer

Yamel1, 17 May 2011where can i download quickoffice free version 4 my c7 and pdf?log on mobile9.com

• arun

Yamel, 16 May 2011Hi guys i bought this phone 5 days ago and its working fine afte... moreonly 3g activated networks can play live tv so please check your network...........

Can somebody provide a link or easy method to sign third party apps and mods to nokia symbian 3.
Thanks in advance.

• lolZ..

Where can i download HD games for my c7 for Free...

Help required guyz... thz...

• lehkeh

Pls can any one tell me the actual price ###### before i go for it???

• sharoz

i want to buy a new phone
but em confuse betweeen 2 phone
1. c7
2. samsung galaxy gio
which one is better n gud in every thing ??
help me out

• Sougata

Can symbian^3 os of C7 be upgraded to symbian anna???