Nokia C7

Nokia C7

• mohit

singh s, 18 Jan 2011hey mohit ..i must commend you.you give sum good advice...just w... morei am fan of nokia.
thanks for appreciation.
I am doing in B.tech in ME.
I got help and knowledge about nokia mobile from my friend who is gadget geek and great fan of nokia.

• singh s

hey mohit ..i must commend you.you give sum good advice...just wanted to know for 'curiosity'sake ...wat profession are u in??

This is the best cell phone made by Nokia of this age.This is my very first comment in gsm arena sit and i recently buy a new one and this is superb and awesome... if you need a set having all qualities in one then one and only c7.
and i guarantee you that you will not use any cell after using this set in this range and do not listen to humors just buy it and experience it.
I LOVE MY C7.......
BELIEVE ME

• nokia lover

wait a minute..if there is no firmware update NOW..then its useless...that's what makes me sooo maaaad...

• hh

Nokia needs to start making good phones again...

• nirav

i dont think that battery back is that much.....
when i fully charge my mobile its stand by time remains only upto 2-3 days...

• madhu

mohit, 18 Jan 2011Actual price of C7 is RS 18300-18800. Most general price is RS... morethnx a lot...bt i dnt think dat i wanna wait dat long...i mean till da end of feb...how abt da mid feb?wl i gt it here by dat time?

Yuva, 18 Jan 2011amaya update ur software,i had tat prob too when i bought,nw wor... moreThx Mohit

• Yuva

amaya update ur software,i had tat prob too when i bought,nw works fine,
n dude wats d point changing to 1ghz when android has a heavy software requirement

• Amaya

hey mohit,i bought this phone today but i am not able to view photographs in the phone..

plz help me out

• woods

I like most of Nokia's phones especially, the C7 which it feel great in your hands and it also works well, but it is boring and slow. I believe it needs a much faster processor like some of HTC and MOTO phones that pushing 1GHz or better. It would make the C7 a killer phone if it have a 1GHz which makes multitasking feel much better, otherwise, I am thinking of moving to Android which gives you more power and fun for the buck. By the way, Apple phones sucks, but not their computers.

• Yuva

hi guys,just got my c7 couple of days back..
1. Nokia improved alot in touchscreen area
2. Symbian 3 will be ok after update
my personal advice,please do not influenced by reviews in other sites as i feel c7 is great ...

• mohit

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2011help me out friends..when we transfer something via Bluetooth th... morewant to watch movies in ur phone
go to this site www.moviesmobile.net and download latest bollywood like
"yamla pagla dewana"and hollywood
in avi format(DVD FORMAT) in
320*240 resolution .
C7 has resolution of 680*340.
If ur SRK FAN LIKE ME DOWNLOAD ALL SRK MOVIES.

• mohit

Anonymous, 18 Jan 2011help me out friends..when we transfer something via Bluetooth th... moredownload "XPLORE" file manager for C7 or for any other nokia touch or non phone.
It allow u to directly put songs,app,games from inbox into the gallery .
It allows u to send songs,video,games,app, over bluetooth to other phone.
Go to
www.lonenlycatgames.com
and click on xplore v 1.52 and select symbian version and install it.
After that any query is welcome.
Rgds,
mohit

• mohit

madhu, 18 Jan 2011hey mohit...whats da latest price of c7 in india now...?i m real... moreActual price of C7 is RS 18300-18800.
Most general price is RS 18369 In india available at mobile store across the whole india.

nokia priority dealer-general price is RS 18750.
there may be a diff of upto Rs200

local retailer r giving C7 at General price of RS 18400.

note-price can be vary depending on the region.

C7 2nd batch has not arrive in my region.
If u like C7 then my advice is to get it in the 1st week of feb or it will be lot better to get c7 at the end of feb when PR 2.0 BIG UPDATE will launch at MWC in barcelona on 15 feb as rumour say.
Rgds,
mohit

help me out friends..when we transfer something via Bluetooth then how can we transfer that data directly to our gallery from inbox. . . . ??

• madhu

mohit, 18 Jan 2011go to this site www.moviesmobile.net and download latest b... morehey mohit...whats da latest price of c7 in india now...?i m really confused as some is saying its abt 17K whereas some other is saying dat its abt 18.5 to 19K...can u tell me correctly...?also when do u think i da 2nd batch wl b available in indian markt given dat shipping hs been strted on 15th jan...?whn can i gt it here to buy one...?plz reply...wl b waiting...thnx...

www.moviesmobile.net

and download latest bollywood like "yamla pagla dewana"and hollywood in avi format(DVD FORMAT) in 320*240 resolution .
C7 has resolution of 680*340.
If ur SRK FAN LIKE ME DOWNLOAD ALL SRK MOVIES.

• mohit

brijesh, 18 Jan 2011hi mohit. tell me if i receive an avi file via bluetooth in inbo... moreU can watch AVI FILE in ur default player.

Previous s60v5 phone like 5800 play only 3GP AND MP4 IN REAL PLAYER.

Now S^3 phone native/default video player support files like
mp4,wmv,3gp,3gpp,3gpp+,flv,avi,divx,xvid,real video
HD quality divx,xvid,avi,mp4,3gp
H.263,H.264,Mpeg 1,Mpeg 2, Mpeg 4 AVC And can play video whose bitrate is upto 1000KB(Kilo bits),

U Can play any video file upto 1GB in memory.

FOR MORE CODECS AND FORMAT JUST GOOGLE AND DOWNLOAD "CORE CODEC PLAYER V 1.3.6 FOR S^3/S60V3/S60V5"

it support also format like mov(handy cam,camera use it),mkv,mpv,mpg,asf,wmv,wma,fac,flv,swf,and any format.
It hardly any file that player doesnt play.

ALWAYS DOWNLOAD "XILISOFT VIDEO CONVERTOR v6.0.1.5 From xilisoft.com" FOR UR PC.