Nokia E66

Nokia E66

• Mato

i like this phone. Currently i am using nokia n76. Can someone please answer me- compared to n76 which produces great photos.

I have seen complaints about its imaging capabilities.

• man

• phoney

Its the arrow key to left with an x. Just below the d-pad.

• LC

Dear All who has Nokia E66, kindly record a video on yourself talking. Playback and watch carefully on the motion and sound if they syn. Tell me your result. Thanks!

• man

where's the "C" key ?

• jio

Ovie, 11 Sep 2008Heard nokia is makin a new battery 4 dis fone,plz hw true is dat... moreThe battery currently is really good.

The last time I recharged it was about 35 hours ago and I have been playing with it on and off and letting my friends mess with it during that 35 hours.

• Heng

I agree with Xaam and Ahmad Satar

great phone works perfect

• poo

hi guys
ma fren owns this phone..and this 1 feature, i like a bliss..

i have n78, if u could let me know if i can have that feature on ma phone

if i need to locate a contact, i need not go to contact folder, infact simply start pressing the number keys, and the names are identified and displayed..

pls help me, really looking forward for some quick answer

• Parag

I checked out E66 yesterday. By and large I was impressed. I clicked a photo. But, despite being 3.2MP the clarity seemed to lesser than the N70 (2MP) I currently use. Could it be so. Also - is it possible to switch off the auto screen rotation function? Need reply asap as I plan to buy new phone soon
paragshah007@yahoo.com

• Jio

As for my short review.

If you think my review was too negative and made you think twice about buying the phone then please think again. You should try the phone first before changing your options because of someone's review.

The phone is a excellent phone. Great all in one type of phone. Can't really expect such a small device to be a super computer.

• Jio

I just got the phone yesterday. I am pretty impressed with it already.

Sound quality is excellent. May not be the best for hardcore MP3 listeners but it is still good enough to for the average Joe.

When talking on the phone with someone else, I wish the volume can be increased further. I feel that it isn't loud enough or maybe I can't find the right volume controls. I maxed out the volume with the side volume control arrows but it seems like it isn't loud enough.

Wifi works great. Easy to turn off to save battery life and easy to use.

Battery life seems ok so far because when I first got the phone it was at half it's life. I played around with it for nearly 3-4 hours and it was down to about 1 bar of life left. Overall I believe the phone will have a long battery life. I will have to get back on this topic later on when I have it fully recharged.

Build of the phone is decent. It could of been better. The plastic feels a little on the cheap side considering its price tag. The back battery cover creaks a little when I push on one section.

Screen display is nice and bright. I have yet to try it while walking out on a sunny day yet.

The phone sometimes lag for about 1 second then it would go to the next function that you ask it to do.

The camera is OK. I was only able to take clear pictures up close but when you start to reach 10 feet+ the quality starts to die down. It mostly has to do with the flash that is on this phone.

Overall I love this phone. It is great for the average person that isn't tech heavy but would sometimes want to enjoy a few things here and there.

I'd give this phone an 8/10

• hy

Hy people!
If you ever been on site w w w . m y – d i v e r s i t y d e p o t i n c . c o m (I wrote address with spaces between letters because without spaces I can’t leave a comment, he tell me SPAM PROTECTION ), I want you to know that this man is a cheater! He represents with Patrick M. Peters! Of course, when you contact him he is “nice and friendly” person. But don’t believe on that like me! He works on this way: First you must send money to him, and than he send you a phone. But, after you send money you will see that all this is an lie! I send him money but he never sent me a phone! DON’T BELIEVE TO HIM!!!

His details for money transfer:

First name: Emma
Last name: Depoe
Address: 524 Gateway Dr, Tampa, FL 33615.USA

OR:

First name: Emma
Last name: Depoe
Address: 139 High Road, Tallahassee, FL 32304.USA.

…but I believe that he has more than these two details, who know!

I hope to help someone!

• Ovie

Heard nokia is makin a new battery 4 dis fone,plz hw true is dat, plz i need an answer now.thnx

• rb

This phone is amazing camera quality is great. better than the HTC dual touch. it's equipped with a GPS AND it's lightweight. i rate it 10/10.

• M.H.Rasheed

Oh my god I'm allready start dreaming about it
It's cool;lovly and small

• LC

Karim, 09 Sep 2008go to the help section on the phonethe user guide and "Help" in the phone does mentioned about the Options>Icon>animation>on, but, the problem is that i dont see this option for "Icon" to be selected at all.

You guys out there have this "Icon" under "Options"??

hi guys
ma fren owns this phone..and this 1 feature, i like a bliss..

i have n78, if u could let me know if i can have that feature on ma phone

pls help me, really looking forward for some quick answer

thnx

• Karim

LC, 06 Sep 2008I was kinda disappointed....in the user guide, there is one feat... morego to the help section on the phone

• Irish

Zahi, 09 Sep 2008I'm planning to get an E66 lateron today... can this unit be cha... moreNo...