Nokia E66

Nokia E66

• Vinoth

Would anybody tell me how the battery backup if we used Wi-Fi?

• paul cyriac

iam using this superb phone..i first thought it mite be a bussiness phone and is solely for them..but after using it now im in love with that phone..its having wifi,3g,supports all applicatons that i want..Voip calls thru nimbuzz and free gtalk calls thru fring..and iam always in touch with everyone..its the most stylish and sexy looking phones among e series..

i love it

• jack

afzal, 31 Mar 2010Nokia E66 have 3G facility. How can i get this option.you should call the service provider and request for the 3g network..this service available some selected area only..pls repley

• sangora

nokia e66 is marvelous. im using it wit a airtel sim. ive updated the quick office tool and it gives access to edit doc,xls,ppt,docx formats and more. also u cn download 28 dictionary packages in 28 languages . also this phone cn grab 2G signals in signal low areas. the nly thng i c as poor is heating of battery immensely whn using 3G.

• JACK

• afzal

Nokia E66 have 3G facility. How can i get this option.

• Al

I've had this phone for a 3 months now. I like it. The design is just fine though; other Nokia's look better. However, I like almost everything about it. One of the best phones I've had so far. The only bad thing is the battery life (I charge it everyday) and the camera. It sucks big time. It has this lines whenever I take a photo. Good thing I only use the camera when I need to take photos of written things I'm too lazy to copy.

• jack

Can any one help me, there is stopwatch..were is that one and i cannot play vidieo from youtube...help me pls....thax

• Rabih

This is the best of all E series & maybe all Nokia phones... Intelligent design & light, Fast, easy to use acceptable battery life, and after using E71 & E72 E66 is by far better. the only complaint is the cheap navigation key but it can be changed every 4 months or more.

Latest ver firmware is 400.21.013 dt 24th Oct 09, got a red made in finland perfect, as long as it is red.

i bought this fone 3 months ago.....it's very baaaaad bad camera the speakers are too low ,go for the e72 and u won't regret

• Bertie

Does the Nokia E66 slide phone have dual sim card capabilities? Thanks.

how to use the front cam of this phone??? help me please thx

• Turning Off

I bought one E66, No WiFi as described. Very disappointed.

fawaz,, 18 Mar 2010hi,i bought this mobile in 1st Jan 2010, now i can't play any vi... moreu may donload youtube player for u'r mobile
it would do the trick

• Morgiza

I haven't seen anything better and so light. This is just it Guys. Intensive users of every application on the phone like me, satisfied. Skype Free calls on VOiP cant ask for more. Nokia's finest so far!!!!

• AKtareen

Opera Mini 10

• den

love my phone easy to work.bought it because seemed a strong phone on the outside but the shop where i bought it new said recently was a weak design on the inside, i have to agree had 2 new screens inside costly at 55 quid a time.

• Zaki

Anonymous, 23 Mar 2010very bad phne,very slow,camera is bad and evrythng.dnt buy it u ... moreIt is probably because you have A COPY OF E66, not the original...
The easiest way to tell a difference: original E66 has 3.2 MP camera, and a copy has 1.3 MP maximum camera resolution.