Nokia E66

Nokia E66

• John 4m India

muchlove, 06 Mar 2010I am receiving a white screen when I turn the phone on. It does ... moreI'm using this phone for the past 1 month its a good phone i have updated to 400.21.013, but many have given a bad comments but up to me its a good one.
GPS is very good,
Camera is not Bad,
Battery is OK ( one day in 2g network)
Wifi drinks the battery fast.
overall it scores 7/10

very bad phne,very slow,camera is bad and evrythng.dnt buy it u will regret

• Abdulrashid Ibrahim.

Can any one helf me, which operamini category is suitable for nokia E66?

• u

y there's no video player supporter? actually it's a really nice hp with a really cool function. thanks nokia

• john

i like it

• fawaz,

hi,i bought this mobile in 1st Jan 2010, now i can't play any video on you tube, i can see the pic of a video, but when i am openning to it it's playing like like how bad cassetes play. can anyone tell me what will be the problem, what should i do now ?????
thanks....

• terry

Please advise why the phone display bad charger contact when I charged the phone

• mafaz

nat, 24 Feb 2010im planning to purchase E66. is it worth with its current price?... moreHei y dnt u go fr the e75 phone..... latest one and more options than this.....

• Mir

Martin, 23 Feb 2010I got my e66 yesterday and was really excited. After having done... moreHi Martin,
Its talking theme...just switch it off.

• Bungan

I want to transfer a voice recording from my E66 to a friend to listen through email. Can anyone help me?

• azza

muchlove, 06 Mar 2010I am receiving a white screen when I turn the phone on. It does ... moretill now if repaired ok. otherwise format the phone and have a virus scan. else an ic may need to be replaced

• asraf

1. How to insert smiley in sms function?
2. How to delete log one by one? This is disaster because of this log i hv a fight with my gf.
pls help me with the answer.

This phone was a great dissapointment, it freezes all the time, someone put a normal book on the phone, the liquid whent in the phone and it is unrepairable, I had it only 5 months. This was my first cell in years that I will not recomend to anyone.

• muchlove

I am receiving a white screen when I turn the phone on. It does not boot up to the home screen at all. Anyone know how to fix this issue. Please reply ASAP!

• bebe

why cannot download theme from zedge.net

it is a very good phone with very irritaing bug

every two days or so you have to restart it to dial a saved contact unles you dial t he numbers manually i tried every thing new softwares , formate,latest version 4.01
any help before i finally break it into pieaces

• Ibad

Well I bought this phone a month back.. It is the best cell phone frm nokia. Design, performance everything upto the mark.. there is just a single tweek.. I have to charge my cell phone after every 24 hours..Battery time is pretty short..

@Faris, the secondary camera is only used for video call.

• Faris

I buy a new nokia e66,iam trying to use the secondary camara,but i dont get the secondary camara function in my phone,please help me how to use the secondary camara(video call)

• muchlove