Nokia E66

Nokia E66

it is a very good phone with very irritaing bug

every two days or so you have to restart it to dial a saved contact unles you dial t he numbers manually i tried every thing new softwares , formate,latest version 4.01
any help before i finally break it into pieaces

• Ibad

Well I bought this phone a month back.. It is the best cell phone frm nokia. Design, performance everything upto the mark.. there is just a single tweek.. I have to charge my cell phone after every 24 hours..Battery time is pretty short..

@Faris, the secondary camera is only used for video call.

• Faris

I buy a new nokia e66,iam trying to use the secondary camara,but i dont get the secondary camara function in my phone,please help me how to use the secondary camara(video call)

• muchlove

I am receiving a white screen when I turn the phone on. It does not boot up to the home screen at all. Anyone know how to fix this issue. Please reply ASAP!

• nat

im planning to purchase E66. is it worth with its current price?.. i mean is it worth having this knd of unit. anyone can recommend posible alternative choice. . tnx

• Martin

I got my e66 yesterday and was really excited. After having done the hefty duty of charging it for 8 hours, i switched it on.
PROBLEM IS:
The phone talks to me non stop. I tells me where i am in the menu. What my options are etc. I doesnt stop talking. Any help here? I need to switch it OFF!
Thanks. Martin

• M.ismail

Hi! Here are new version of e66 software (1)300.21.012 (2)210.21.007 (3)200.21.118 (4)110.07.126 plz who can help send me sru muhrash2009@yahoo.com thanks alot.

• M.ismail

Pls boris if u currently hav dis software version 400.21.013 help send me sru muhrash2009@yahoo.com

• Boris

Is 400.21.013 the best firmware when it comes to battery life?

Nokia E66 is a great phone, one of the best from Nokia. Only problem and it is a big one, is battery life. It needs to be charged every 12 hours when it is minimum used, and that is 5 short calls and 10 text messages. And I shut off everything that is draining the battery.

• sHanmugam_nr

Really superb model......All Facilities coverved...worth to buy this model..i support 101%...

• G'day from Australia

I've had this phone for 11 months. I give it a 7 or 8. Good phone but the only annoying let down was that it freezes on you like 2/3 times a month. One of my mates just got one on a plan and experienced the same problem. (The phone freezes). Can anyone back that up? Other then that, I had no major problems.

• raja

hi , I am Raja, Last month i bought a nokia E66, very superb and easy to use, I like so much this model, Working are very easy and options are very simple to use, Camera clarity.. Just cannot believe it.. very superb...Nokia Nokia Nokia...

• Zahoor

I am buying this handset is it worth

• Mustapha Saba

I have being using Nokia E66 for over 2 months now, and enjoy most of the features, my problems are;
I don't see the caller's video when calling or receiving video calls, just mine on the top left conner of the screen.
Secondly, the camera botton by the side is not functional, just red bibb when pressed.
What do I do?

• Mustapha Saba

What do I do?

• mihai

Ramkumar, 16 Feb 2010My E66 goes blank when I switch it on at times.Now my wall paper... morei can repair your phone

• Muhammad ismail

usmanho javedo, 13 Feb 2010Good job eddy....i've been searching for 1 month that how to sto... moreHi let me help, go 2 ur current profile setting e.g General at d under u wil see breathing light on/off then off it wil no longer breath again that is ol.

• Ramkumar

My E66 goes blank when I switch it on at times.Now my wall paper and all my songs are missing.My memory card is not working.What do I do ? Please help !

• Abdo