Nokia E66

Nokia E66

• Basucu

tell me something about the battery please.

• Dynes

One of the best Nokia phones ever.. from its design up to its functionality. This phone deserves an applause. I had N95 and switched to 5800 ExpressMusic.. I was disappointed with its camera and touch screen function.. finally I found Nokia E66. Gave me the relief and made me feel I've made the right decision.

does GPS work in the sea?

• Stallion

Hi can anyone tell me how good this mobile is interms of ring volume and music.........
Yeah it looks pretty good with some good features.
I am looking for a complete package with some good music sense.

really good. be sure , it is very sophisticated and full of all advanced features.handle it with care.according to me better than blackberry.

• pinder gill

sheila, 11 Mar 2009there phone is good ... so you like the e66 aswell?

• pinder gill

best phone i ever had.

• rimo

e66 i bougt it yestreday ... i think it:s great phone .... excellent cam but may be the sound is not that much good and low but its ok for me ... i just bought 5800 for 2 days then i sold it for its awful soft ware and always freeze bad cam althogh both r 3.2 mp but one must admit excellent sound and more ellegent appearence .

• mobiledealer

this is 1 of the best nokia phone...

• MaXiMa

I did but this mobile it is so wonderful business one thanks for Nokia for this professional one :)

• t

Rene, 13 Mar 2009I hav alot of problems, it freezes, cant get mxit, loose connect... moreI guess you cannot use it

• Tatu

BEST phone eva! Have had about 80-90 phones. Nokia,Samsung,htc;sonyericsson etc. This is best. Really.

• rj

bought this fon for my wife a month ago , i dont see any problem and i can say its one of the best nokia slider by the way purchase it direct from any nokia store not just from any outlet.

• Rene

I hav alot of problems, it freezes, cant get mxit, loose connection, gives a pata problem, very soft, cant here, to me not a good phone

• mr jojo

ya tis phone got lot of problem
but if u like it u can buy!
but u better buy phone that is Nseries or S60
phone like n79? N85? nokia 6220c?
i think u should take a look of nokia6220 classic!!!
best of the best!!!

• aubieda

hi people . I need your advice does this phone have a problem pls tell me before i buy it !!!

• donasnake

its v. gd to me

• meet kid

no really good =(
nokia 6220 is better.

• mr jojo

hey guy i buy tis phone for 2 day ago .
and my e66 have lot of probile
lot lot lot probile ang 1 help!
wat a phone ?