Nokia Lumia 520

Nokia Lumia 520

I think it has no light sensor on top.

What if the gpu is not in it. What could be the prblems.

• xd

how stupid are you ppl? :d it has gpu! lumia 520, 620 & 720 have the same chipset

What is the use of gpu if not there..

Loving this phone just by it's pictures.
Great features: The camera is fine(compare to others of the same price group). Beautiful WVGA display, I love the tiles design on the screen(reminds me of being different from other phones), battery timing is good.

What's more. Ram is fine, thus Windows 8 Phone doesn't eat that much resources as compared to Android(no offense) to run. Therefore, every thing is perfect.

I hope to see Nokia rising as a winner both in Smart phones as well as applications :)

• AnonD-20711

[deleted post]aaah.. I had actually not noted the missing gpu. But still for EUR 140, its still a good low end lumia.

• AnonD-20711

vish, 25 Feb 2013LOL who vote. 10/10 for this... i think the scores are usually set to 10 by default. Then they start coming down as people give their ratings.

A very nice phone for that price. It kills the lumia 620.

• jide

Nice spec but easy guys, this is successor to Nokia 500,has no GPU. Don't make the kind of mistake I made the last time when I bought Nokia 500 for d wife, who needs a real smartphone had to buy 603 later. Go for 620 or 720 which I'll be going for myself to replace my aging 710.

Its price is RS12,000 nokia is back with a bang

i wish if it had flash

• Xavi3R

This could be exactly what I needed.
A lumia 620 with better price , body and battery life
I dont need flash and secondary camera
I hope the price will be right...

• hudahel

Promising specs, Nokia put the external memory slot back.
We will wait for the hands on review. =)

• Khan

Nice phone

• vish

LOL who vote. 10/10 for this...