Nokia Lumia 520

Nokia Lumia 520

• jide

jide, 25 Feb 2013Nice spec but easy guys, this is successor to Nokia 500,has... moreD earlier comment was based on d info available @the time. Seems gsma has updated d specs so XD you're right it does have gpu & by that it's better that L620. As for d implication if doesn't have gpu question, without it some applications can't work expecially games, learnt d hard way from Nokia 500, I had to buy my wife another phone Nokia 603 as replacements when some of her favorite apps on my Nokia 701 failed to work. So guys I declare L520 open to you all, but for me I can only have 720 after 701. Cheers

This phone just sliced me by looks hope it works fine. I wish it had radio too for the 10K pricing.

• Cube

Does it supports wifi hotspot function .......as those in androids.....?

Don't buy the lumia 620 yet. If you don't need the front facing camera and the led flash, this one is for you. It has much better design and better battery life.

• Amit sahu

The phone looks great with brilliantine 4" inch IPS LCD display, but its not sexier than its closer competitor L620 in looks, but according to its price range its more than enough..!! but why don't people notice its dosn't have any front facing camera? even a 5k android phone could provide a front cam...!

but after all its a window phone, its a good achievement for nokia to provide this phone at amazing price range! i'm not worrying about its low ram and 1ghz dual core processor, every body know that window phone can run smoothly as butter even at low processor and ram, but why they didn't mention the gpu and cpu? whats about gaming without gpu?

L620 killer. Apart from nfc and sec camera, it's better and,,., cheaper! Thumbs up!

HTC Windows phone 8s and This phone has almost same specification.I think LED flash and gorilla glass(It has Scratch-resistant glass) is missing. But 8s is 19500 INR. But it will be around 12500 INR. Great phone.

• sijo

what nonsense people are there in Nokia, killing it. No LED flash for a 5 MP camera. Bull shit.

• sisufos

it has no clear black screen ?
i like this more tahn 620.. the camera flash is a big problem ? what do you think ?

• Ronak

I m getting mad about it's design, i am definitely going for dis one. No matter i was about to buy the 620 as on release in India but this phone's design has killed me, i like it so much, Nokia please release it soon in India, it's going to rock the smartphone world, better to go with this rather f***ing up with the cheap droids...

• vis

no led flash??
pathetic

it w'll rock d mobile markt

I think it has no light sensor on top.

What if the gpu is not in it. What could be the prblems.

• xd

how stupid are you ppl? :d it has gpu! lumia 520, 620 & 720 have the same chipset

What is the use of gpu if not there..

Loving this phone just by it's pictures.
Great features: The camera is fine(compare to others of the same price group). Beautiful WVGA display, I love the tiles design on the screen(reminds me of being different from other phones), battery timing is good.

What's more. Ram is fine, thus Windows 8 Phone doesn't eat that much resources as compared to Android(no offense) to run. Therefore, every thing is perfect.

I hope to see Nokia rising as a winner both in Smart phones as well as applications :)

• AnonD-20711

[deleted post]aaah.. I had actually not noted the missing gpu. But still for EUR 140, its still a good low end lumia.

• AnonD-20711

vish, 25 Feb 2013LOL who vote. 10/10 for this... i think the scores are usually set to 10 by default. Then they start coming down as people give their ratings.

A very nice phone for that price. It kills the lumia 620.

• jide

Nice spec but easy guys, this is successor to Nokia 500,has no GPU. Don't make the kind of mistake I made the last time when I bought Nokia 500 for d wife, who needs a real smartphone had to buy 603 later. Go for 620 or 720 which I'll be going for myself to replace my aging 710.