Nokia Lumia 520

Nokia Lumia 520

used this phone in depth...its suitable for light users and who dont love much features in the phone..one who dont want much settings in phone,less apps,less games will love this phone and comment good.but phone is not suitable for smart heavy users,apps addicts,game addicts...missing large number of features....and phone is mostly suitable for pc users non pc users will cry....

• kimbaby

how do i download music cause it seems to hanging

nokia lumia 520 is one of the best phn ever....
the one who don't know how to use windows.. comments bad about it.

L520 user, 05 Feb 2014If I used WiFi to update my Lumia 520 to black it will delete th... moreNo, it won't be deleted.

Look and feel is good.But here are some issues faced in last 6 months:
1. Hangs up sometimes(Needs reboot).
2. Sometimes the caller name is not displayed even when stored in contact list(Works fine when switched off and switched on later)
3. message SD card not found (after switching on), but can play the songs in SD card.
4. Won't detect service all of a sudden(at a place where network signals are pretty much high)

• Maan

TejasN, 07 Feb 2014Dude, Go to settings> system settings > touch (4th last... moreThanks

• Yo

I can only download games from store.There are only two good games for me.I know some websites that I can download great game,but it doesn't support window phone.It only supports android and IOS.If you like playing games, Go for android the best.What's good about window phone?

• Maan

AnonD-100814, 07 Feb 2014Just on double tap to wake up.. when ur phone screen goes time ... moreThanks

In my lumia 520 when i try to used 3G it still show 2G . What is the matter ? Who can help me ? I live in the area that h 3G system . Thank in advance .

siva, 07 Feb 2014After i updated to black, my WhatsApp shows connectivity error, ... moreI think that the system of Windows Phone 8. I was using Lumia previously for 5 months only. In Lumia Amber and till GDR3 Preview for Developers, the WhatsApp that I installed show the same problem like you mentioned. Not only me, I checked the reviews on the Store about WhatsApp, many people in my region was experience the same too. Before I use Lumia 520, I used Galaxy Ace 2 never experienced that problem.

• RAJKUMAR

bad performance we cant send videos by bluetooth
many times it hang, not show memory card , many times no show the videos,cant play mkv files
its have no flash many time volume not discresed or incresed

• siva

Is there any other alternatives to field test code, previously it is very useful to me, now i changed to black update, 2g irritating me... Please help me...

• Reach4dsky

AnonD-231319, 08 Feb 2014i purchased this phone at rs9200,3month ago..im completly dissat... moreYou troll!! You are saying no LED light, no front camera, no flashlight bla bla bla!!

WERE YOUR EYES NOT WITH YOU WHEN YOU WERE BUYING IT ???

Please name a phone for me that has all those features and is priced for about $100.

please name a phone for me that has a Dual core processor, 5MP camera, 4" screen, 1430mah battery etc. priced about $100 please??

If you are dissatisfied, sell it or destroy and please stop posting crap here.

Best price but like baby phone need father computer to prepare them. I think if we have little money the Lumia 520 is the best choice.

AnonD-231319, 08 Feb 2014i purchased this phone at rs9200,3month ago..im completly dissat... moreDear if u had purchased this phone at 3 months ago at 9200 than it is little dissappoint factor because now its price is near approx 7800 so obvious u feels very disappointing...but think canvas will be more suitable for u but u had already purchased this....but right now canvas2 price stucks on 9700...i personaly not used mmx phones neither i trust too much on that but if u want lots of features in phone than it will be good option for u...(if ur not brand concious) when compare to this phone to that,than canvas wins the race...it is also 21mbps speed phone,and as u mention about ur led in phone for notification and charging and all that than it is present their
just click this link http://www.smartprix.com/mobiles/nokia_lumia_520­_vs_micromax_a110_superfone_canvas-c2749_2290.ph­p

i purchased this phone at rs9200,3month ago..im completly dissatisfied with this phone at this much price,at this price no front facing camera,no flash,no led light of any types for charging,notification etc...i personally dont called it as business man phone as huge restrictions of sharing data through phone itself..it is time consuming phone ...evry time needs pc connection to move files from one place to another....i personally give one star...it is suitable for light users and those who are totally free every day for connecting to pc,every time need to beg for laptop infront of my friend for moving,copying,renaming of files from phone to memory card...so not at all satisfied ,,i feels over price of this phone when compare to features,apps,games,customisation,i paid 9200 only for super touch and nothing more than,so sad,i find only one thing useful and that is its touch....besides that nothing find more interesting...i personally feels that i had made huge mistake,i had wasted 9200 from my salary...very limited feature phone but it is suitable for light users who dont like too much features in a phone

• Sovan

I Am Used Lumia 520. Nokia Lumia 520 Is Best In Low Price.

Facebook and Whats app may have problems but the update rate is good than Android at 2g speed, hope nokia will solve problems earlier

Thanks dhaval234

aray, 07 Feb 2014I used thish pohn it give lot of pain thish phone not for fb lvr... moreYa.i also irritate sometimes during using fb...fb is not to the point dear windows phone platform is underdeveloped and cannot do much customisation...