Nokia N70

Nokia N70

• kAt

best cellular phone so far! very user friendly!

Thank you,Forhan,you've been most helpful !
Found out the firmware wasn't that old,I have 5.0638.3.0.1.,so it works kinda slow...because that's how it works :D .
I can't wait to se it perform when i'll put a 1 gb card in it,i can't wait for those thrills !
Have a good one!

Excellent phone. I am using it for all it can be used. A bit old but it does anything on communication: edge, gprs, bluetooth, link with computer. I even used as wap modem via bluetooth, as free of charge mobile internet.

• Forhan

N70 is the universal fighter.
It was alroundr 4da tym whn it came.
To check softwar versn,press *#0000#
whn upgradng phn,ur phn data includng msg,cntcts wil b dltd.
Some points i wan2mention 4 those who r thnkng of buyng dis cell:
1.It is nt da latest model nw.It ws announcd on 05.
2.2mp camra wit flash works well.Bt no autofocus featr spoils it.
3.It provids many featrs.So set is v slw.Specialy ME.
4.Usng 1gb evn oftn bcms imposbl.2gb is out of questn!
5.Bluetooth works fyn.Bt cmparng wit new v2.0 ,it is nuthng.
6.Display is 256k color.176*208 resolutn spoils it.
7.Stereo spkr dat produces unsatisfactory output.
Finaly,i lyk n70 v much.This is the true fighter.Bt we sud kp in mind dat tym is goin on &technology is chngng v quikly.We sud appreciate new ones.
Thnks 2 u all.Hav a nyc lyf.

• MANU EDISON

N70 is the king of mobilez if you need software go to crazy4mobilz.com it give value to our money

• Mr.Farid

nikhil, 29 May 2008can anyone tell me please how is this phone(n70) because with in... moreThis is very nice phone,specially web browsing.Really nice experience using internet by Nokia n70.But one disqualification is,this phone is very slow.Other than this,everything is fine.

• Rian

Hy there!
I had this phone for a week now,it's real nice,but it kinda works slow...i understand this might be cause of the firmware-how can i find out what version do i have (i looked back for the keys i have to push back 10 pages,but ouldn't find i anymore)?
If i go to nokia.com to upgrade to the latest version,will everything in my phone go blank,will my contacts,settings,music be deleted?
If so,if i go to "make backup copy" in the pc suite,will this application copy everything in my computer,so i can recopy after upgrading?
Thank you very much,your help is greatly apreciated!

• saad

i like it

• kelvin

A very nice phone but becomes awfully slow once you have ur files on the MMC.

• bobo

I have Nokia N70 black(Music Edition)..and it's great...you can do many things in software.look in youtube and see the modifications you can make

i am also buyig this mobile after two three day s cna u tell me the same to me ..hahhaha

• Saral

nikhil, 29 May 2008can anyone tell me please how is this phone(n70) because with in... moreBuy this..No tension.........

• omarrrrrrrrrr

sorry not k750 i mean k850 :)

• omarrrrrrr

n70 is the best .. there is 3 perfect phones n70 , n82 , k750 .. hv nic day

• erwin

about your problem for your n70 mE for me 2gb is enough,i tried already,but wag mo lang sya punuin ng file,make your phone slow...

• nikhil

can anyone tell me please how is this phone(n70) because with in 1 week iam buying this phone(n70)
please reply to my question
have a nice day

• zax

this is a noob fon have proplem with soft ware
so bad i have it from 2 years and i will sell it now :D

• aimee

this is the best mob for a first time mobile user but i will recomend this mobile I ......LOVED.......IT...!!!

• Sarah

Reply me ok

• Sarah

hello can anyone tell me please i have n70 music edition so i have 1 gb card right now can anyone tell me in music edition 2 gb card supported waiting for the reply i need to buy a 2 gb card so please kindly help me thankyou all of u