Nokia N70

Nokia N70

• Jark

Anonymous, 26 May 2008Can anybody tell me where I find suit office for n70 (cracked)use mobi-system office suite v.4. it can open ms word,excel and powerpoint files u can even do editing. it has a nice interface nd very user friendly. u can download it full version at Symbianize.com juz dont 4get to register...

• Relap

lolo_da_king, 24 May 2008Hy guys! this phone is gr8.but i have a problem with it.altough ... moreYou may not have set the message folder to memory card. Open message menu then press option and click the submenu other set the option of saving the message in memory card. And there could be another prob that is if you have gprs connection enabled your lifeBLOG may be sending clicked photos to some BLOGs automatically and that is getting stored in the phone memory. to disable it go to lifeblog menu and set web permission to disallowed. . Then Download file explorer from mobilust.net use it to delete all photo memory stored in the phone . . .

• sunilsinghngk@yahoo.

how to install softwares from mobile net
i cant install softwares like mig33,waptrick etc

Can anybody tell me where I find suit office for n70 (cracked)

It is the best phone for connectivity and for office use
@Dr.Basher
i recommend NETQIN antivirus program,which is best now a days

• Delts Warriors

I have 1 but in 2day,its keypad tear off leaving it like it have not enough teeth..he3

• Dr. Basher

i am using N70. this phone is nice but little bit slow. and wats the recomended antivirus for this phone

thanks & regards

Dr. Basher

• ishtiaq Ahmad

i have n70 but fewdays its phonememory show full butideleted notdeleted kindly send formatet procedure and restore phoneworkig

• ROCKY

hi friends ... can any 1 tell me its phone on ringing or acseding ?please help me out thaNks

• charmed

I have this phone for six months now, and it is a nightmare. At first I am enjoying it. Then, after a few months, it started to "hang". I can't even send a simple txt msg. I am now thinking of going back to SE.

• lolo_da_king

Hy guys! this phone is gr8.but i have a problem with it.altough i dont keep anything on the phone memory it is still 16 meg full.an it gets more and more by the week.can anyone tell me why and how can i fix it?pls!!!! P. S. I have 15 themes but they are installed in my 2 gig card,an they are not even 8 meg in total.and the music player is very slow.is this all because of the card? pls help!!!!!!!!

@essen
you can download at www.mobile9.com

• essen

can anyone tell me where to get opera 9.5 the latest version(cracked)???

n70 is a good phone but i cant deny that in time it gets a bit shady! over all its a good phone, i have mine for two yrs

• Waqas

@ visor619
thanks i will update i now

• John

Nokia n70 is very good fone.I love it.Very much

• shem

that's a good phone... i have 1 and i love it... it's really2 stylo...

• Dragon

This phone is great.Can it support 2GB memory card?

• gee

hey im looking for codes mfor the nokia n70 music phone pls!!! my phone is way to slow .

its nice but i had a small problem with this phone can any one tell the solution for it. My mobile gets switched off even if the battery is full. Its normally gets switched off in the nights when I dont use it. Can any one help me out. please mail me the solution.