Nokia N78

Nokia N78

• wld

for only 200$ I get 3 megapixel autofocus camera, built-in GPS receiver, Wi-Fi, 2GB card. its great i give N78 5 stars.

• FdkG57 yahoo com

Anonymous, 07 Nov 2008I love this phone.. amazing battery lifetime, FM transmitter... moreIf anyone want this phone you should know that I have it and is at a very
low price. You can contact me at mail above.

• NO DECIDED

Hello everyone.I wanna buy a phone and i don`t know which of them to choose :N81 or N78.I wanna take photos and listen to music and a lil bit gaming xD.What do u recomend to me?

Cheers and sorry 4 my poor english

• Nina

Please I need help!

Does these phone have wake up call function?
I can't find it in the phone neighter in instruction manual.THX.

• n95 user

which is louder between n95 & n78 through headphone and speakers?

• ooooo

what is the best for audio/ music? N78 or N82?

• xoreplica

N78 is cool ever, that faster than N73 ME..

Anonymous, 07 Nov 2008My friends n78 is 4month old.and already navi wheel peeled off.t... morehow is n78's key pad? is it too small?
i used n 73

Anonymous, 07 Nov 2008My friends n78 is 4month old.and already navi wheel peeled off.t... moreI am plan for this phone, please tell me what is navy wheel?

hows its sound? i mean its deul spekar phone one is right side up side and another is left side at down side its not paralal. can we caopare with n85?

how its camera? how its display resolution? and beatry backup??

• vijay(india)

i selected this phone to buy,
whether its a right decision?

noidea, 07 Nov 2008this is my first heard that navi could peeled off.. No,it cant dudeMy friends n78 is 4month old.and already navi wheel peeled off.thats why i asked anybody here like that.back cover is always shakeing specially when texting.how can i solve that.thanks.

• Francis

i buy yesterday an n78 with 250 euros but at first i handle that phone its too light just like made from plastics and navi wheel sucks. its tooo sensitive, camera is ok, may be my finger is too big for the buttons of it. i also like n82 but its not available for now,

I love this phone..

amazing battery lifetime, FM transmitter works like a charm! navy wheel runs perfectly. The keys is nice to use when you get used to it and I just love the "pulse" effect the navy wheel has when the phone is on standby.. :D

I did, thought, encounter some problems like SW. freeze and camera bugs..

but after I reinstalled the software on the phone using the *#7370# code it works like a charm..

NOTE: if you do use the nmentioned code be sure to make a copy of your phonebook, pictures ect.

• Devilrose

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970Like n78 user from jakarta said,

n78 for cheaper price, new sleeker os,fm transmitter, navi wheel, longer battery life XD (mine last for 3-4 days when battery is in full potential, after a week of charge/discharge)

n82 for tv out, better cam, gaming phone, accelerometer.

its your choice,both are good phones but n82 excels in terms of features and popularity.

• edris

very very good

• noidea

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970dont ask
if you have about USD 400 go for N82

• noidea

Zihad, 07 Nov 2008Is the navi wheel peel off like 6120c.if yes it l°oks very ugly ... morethis is my first heard that navi could peeled off..

No,it cant dude

• N78User_from_Jakarta

Anonymous, 01 Jan 1970it depends on what u need mostly...

for better camera, choose N82, with 5mpx and xenon.
for 3d gaming , choose N82

for fm transmitter, choose N78
for newer version OS, choose N78
for better battery-life, choose N78
for cheaper ones, choose N78

its ur choice.

• Zihad

noidea, 06 Nov 2008make sure you press the green sign correctly I do have the same... moreIs the navi wheel peel off like 6120c.if yes it l°oks very ugly isn't it?

• tunde abdusalam

thanks 2nokia 4doing a great phone like n78,am vry happy 2have n78.great job.