Nokia N78

Nokia N78

• Rajpal Walke

Nokia N78 handset i am using is a very very unique type. Its really a wonderful handset covers all essentail latest features to use. this handset is very handy , looks smart and cute. This is very economical handset for all. I really like this set and i want to say thanks to the manufacturer of this handset. Thanks Mr Nokia

• Patrik

funkyto, 29 Oct 2008hi i wanna ask the people who have this phone how is the audio q... morethe n78 have a very good sound tru the earphones , its better than on my mp3 player when i bought better earphones eather for $40 dollars ,,,,
i was surpraised when i tested the music on nokia n78!

• noidea

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2008I am very uncertain about this phone- ido not like the keypad it... moreno WiFi no gain

go for N78!!!

• noidea

Dr Adedoyin, 29 Oct 2008Noidea, are we saying the same thing about video zooming? Or you... moreI talked about video recording pal!!
there is no phone in the world can zoom the playback video!!!!!!!!

• noidea

prabu, 29 Oct 2008thanks for you help. I've one more doubt. Please solve this also... moreyes,we can
just press the menu key for 3 seconds & the multitab option will be shown

you can use screen protector plastic
cut it in lens size & stick it softly

• Jason

Hey guys...
Im interested in getting the E71 or N78... any advice on which one is better.
Thanks.

• Devilrose pogi

@Tom and Jerry haven't encountered any problems with the latest firmware, maybe your phone have software problems or some sort let the nokia service centre check it for problems.

I prefer n78 than n81, n81 is a gaming phone,sucky cam,low internal memory if you will gonna buy the normal one, good audio.
n78 does really good in any entertainment category but doesn't excel at it for example n82 excel in cam quality and 3d gaming, n81 in gaming etc.
n78 is fast and performs really good, fastest performance in any symbian phones for me so far, also n78 has good audio performance when using headphones the loudspeaker is mediocre though.

u900 soul has better phone materials, good design and 5 mp camera but in terms of entertainment,3rd party apps and connection ill prefer n78. soul doesn't have wifi, limited customization and its only a java OS unlike n78 symbian OS.

• Tom and jerry

N78 firmware no good,it lag phone.i bought this phone 3weeks ago and i have big problem with it.it shut down every time when i use browser with operamini4,if i have call inside and received call than end call,the phone restart.

• pathbeyond

i would like to ask any guys out there if i can use either 4 or 8 microsd in my n78?

• Dr Adedoyin

noidea, 27 Oct 2008Aa Aa Aaa.. The volume keys can also be used for video zooming ... moreNoidea, are we saying the same thing about video zooming? Or you are saying you can zoom in video playback? When your camera is set to video, yes you can zoom in and out with the keys. But are you saying you can zoom recorded video in playback?

• Malc

Pathetic question: N78 given to me by my new co. Am not a cellphone expert by any means, plain & simple. Can anyone tell me how to get off Predictor Txt/Dictionary/T9 or whatever its called?

I am very uncertain about this phone- ido not like the keypad it takes getting use to. What is better the U900 soul of Samsung or Nokia n78

• prabu

noidea, 29 Oct 2008use only the volume keys to zooming on the gallerythanks for you help. I've one more doubt. Please solve this also . Can we open multi tabs while browsing :) also how to protect the camera from the scratches

• funkyto

hi i wanna ask the people who have this phone how is the audio quality through earphones is it good enough to use it like a mp3 player

• noidea

shakil, 29 Oct 2008hello friends, i m writing from Dhaka. i am intended to buy a n7... morefor 1,2 & 3: YES,IT IS!!..

it is a complete featured phone with low price

• noidea

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2008please can anyone tell me how to zoom the image in the gallery :... moreuse only the volume keys to zooming on the gallery

tech fanatic, 28 Oct 2008can any one tell me if this phone have full flash support for th... moreyes it has

• shakil

hello friends, i m writing from Dhaka. i am intended to buy a n78 because it's very attractive and lucrative from technological sense. the problem is, some comments and notifications on many sited has made me confused abt n78. the conditons are-
1. i want to take good photo at day and night
2. i want to enjoy clear and loud music and sound through headphone and speakers.
3.i want to download and browse through w-lan.

considering the above topics, please answer some questions frankly and logically-
1. is this phone has good picture quality, loud sound and music.
2. is this phone's internet and data transfer rate is acceptable and standard?
3. is it neccesary to update firmware, which problem i could face after updating firmwares?

please ,plz,plz some who already experienced n78 or concerned about the handset , consider the post and answer my post kindly. i can't think about another n-series set for money shortage.
some plz anwar. sorry for broad post.

please can anyone tell me how to zoom the image in the gallery :) is this possible with some other software

• tech fanatic

can any one tell me if this phone have full flash support for the web like the E71,N95...
thanks in advanc