Nokia N8

• rams

Bot, 19 Sep 2016Also my n8 does not working whatsappwell mobile but not us

• rams

Bot, 19 Sep 2016Also my n8 does not working whatsappwell mobile but not us

This is the best phone I ever used

• Pepe

AnonD-295201, 18 Sep 2016Actually there is a problem with my N-8's camera, actually it ca... moreAre you using the default app, or any other app like CameraPro?
Does it occure only taking photos, or also in video mode?

Maybe you have a problem with the ND filter.

yahoo messenger 2016 for symbian is disponible? what version of yahoo messenger 2016 is good for symbian???

• Bot

Jeetu, 26 Aug 2016Whatsapp does not work in my n8.pls tell me ,is the same happeni... moreAlso my n8 does not working whatsapp

Pepe, 13 Sep 2016It's not easy because "you can't go back" The way to downgrade ... moreActually there is a problem with my N-8's camera, actually it captures good pictures with low light but when it comes to daylight, it doesn't capture good picture and there is only sharp light. What can i do?

• vishal

HD HEMAL, 10 Sep 2016plz tell me how is this phone!!! very very nice phone. i m still using it sice announced the camera of this phone is just awesome. no camera of any phones ( even iphone doesnt) rather then this can captured still image of running fast fan with super quality in night also . this all because of its xenon flash .

• Nokia N8

In 2010, Nokia made an AMOLED display handset with 12 mp camera with zoom mode in both video and photos and others are still reaching out !

• Pepe

AnonD-295201, 12 Sep 2016Greetings. How could i do hard reset? Mean i want to go back to... moreIt's not easy because "you can't go back"
The way to downgrade your phone to Anna is this:

1 - You have to flash your device with Scandinavia version. I supose you will find this version.
2 - Try to find a room of Anna
3 - Flash your phone with this firmware

But, Why do you want going back to Anna? Delight CFW runs very nice even in 2016

This is the most beautiful device i ever had...phones these days all look the same and most of all they look like crap

HD HEMAL, 10 Sep 2016FROM BD, Plz tell me how to sign up or log in nimbuzz.Go to nimbuzzout website.

Greetings.
How could i do hard reset? Mean i want to go back to Anna OS from Belle Refresh.

• HD HEMAL

AnonD-581859, 07 Sep 2016Greetings to every one!!! I'm using Nokia N8 for past 5 Years... moreplz tell me how is this phone!!!

• HD HEMAL

S . SUDHAKAR, 22 Aug 2016Still Nokia N8 and 808 support Nimbuzz (voice calling app). What... moreFROM BD,

Plz tell me how to sign up or log in nimbuzz.

AnonD-581859, 07 Sep 2016Greetings to every one!!! I'm using Nokia N8 for past 5 Years... moreGo for the 950 XL, its cheaper now and the best thing after N8 (It has a beautiful OLED display, battery backup, powerful processor with liquid cooling, 20 MP Camera with OIS, and the robustness we expect from Nokia)

• Pepe

AnonD-581859, 07 Sep 2016Greetings to every one!!! I'm using Nokia N8 for past 5 Years... moreI think the best replacement for an n8 is... another n8 ;)

And if not, try a 808PV (although I prefer the n8 because of the size and weight)

Greetings to every one!!!

I'm using Nokia N8 for past 5 Years...
More enough I was satissfied on it...

Now the story comes to climax to change the device ..

please suggest a good mobile that equal to My Nokia N8....

buy n8, 06 Sep 2016how? how can i use whatsapp after 31 december 2016, bro?no option other than to buy a new phone to use whatsapp and use nokia n8 as a spare phone

buy n8, 06 Sep 2016how? how can i use whatsapp after 31 december 2016, bro?or try using whatsapp web