Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• mj

Som, 09 Dec 2010Hi Guys, after a lot of research on the features and capabilitie... moreNice advertising gimmick dude...

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2010 N8 is NOT a good phone and it can NOT compete with... moreDude u are so right .... this is my first NOKIA phone and I am having the worst experience of my life. WILL NEVER BUY A NOKIA PHONE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Som

raj, 09 Dec 2010Hello everyone and reply this question Has any one encountered... morePLZ dont buy this phone all the news about it switchin off and not turnin on are true.

• Som

Hi Guys, after a lot of research on the features and capabilities of N8 I bought this phone about 10 days back . For the first week or so the phone worked awesomely well, the 8th day or so it started switching off by itself and it does not boot up at all. When I called nokia they said that it was because of the 3rd party apps that I installed (complete CRAP). Took it to nokia care and they reinstalled the software and asked me to use it . The same problem continued and had to go again to NOKIA care. They say its gonna take about 10 working days to fix it which is ridiculous. ANYBODY planning to get this phone, PLZ PLZ PLZ DON'T BUY IT . I would rather go for a Samsung Wave, Galaxy or HTC desire.

• Sagar

adkane, 09 Dec 2010gsmarena will change peoples' server address from time to time. ... moreok man... there is only 2 guys i believe in here...
1.Wheez(currently not available)
2.snonre... :)

• adkane

[deleted post]gsmarena will change peoples' server address from time to time.

and i think 'i' in 'ib3f' means malaysia.

Oh come on, who wants to impersonate me anyway? Of all my time posting here, not once anybody tried to impersonate me.

• raj

Hello everyone and reply this question
Has any one encountered any problem ? like switching off automatically or anything else
OR read this article

• adkane

Anonymous, 09 Dec 2010 N8 is NOT a good phone and it can NOT compete with... moreand the copy and paste spammers return for another round! damn, just when i thought they got rid of themselves for good!

p.s : this is snonre here, from now on i will be using a new name

N8 is NOT a good phone and it can NOT compete with the top Android phones. Symbian3... is completely useless and even Nokia admits that, and if MeeGo was ready they would not use Symbian on any "flagship-model". N8 have serious hardware-problem.
We "hate" N8 because Nokia-fans try to compare it with far better phones, and their lies about N8-perfection makes many buyers waste money on buying it.
N900 is/was a great phone, and unfortunatly N900 still is the best phone Nokia have ever made. N97 and N97 mini was probably the worst phones ever, and without the rather good camera and the still mostly pointless but unique USB-on-the-GO N8 would be just is bad as N97, but the fatal hardware-problems on N8 could still make N8 the worst phone ever if it turns out to be more than "just a few" phones that have this problem.

GDA, 09 Dec 2010In response to my earlier post on here that no one bothered repl... moreIf you really are anti-touchscreen get the BB. If willing to adapt then get N8. Push email will be free. I'm not a touchscreen fan but getting used to it. Biggest problem with touchscreens is that to do anything with the phone you HAVE to be looking at the screen. I do miss buttons where I could skip music tracks, text etc. without needing to look because you can just feel.

• GDA

In response to my earlier post on here that no one bothered replying! It seems that this blog is for the under 12's!

leane, 09 Dec 2010two words that describe the N8........LAGGY ND SLOWMy N8 isn't!

• Peter

[deleted post]This 'smart'phone isn't for mind-lagging people like you, and stop faking my oldie goldie name.

• Andres

Soutik Ghosh, 09 Dec 2010Not very familier with smartphones. I just want to know is it of... moreI don't know Mr. Ghosh, I have been using N8 for a month and it never hangs even once...that's never happened.

• Andres

[deleted post]Yes, we know about N8 precisely 'cause we own N8 not just talking about it. Remember pals, talk is cheap.

• leane

rahul, 09 Dec 2010n8 is much better than i phonetwo words that describe the N8........LAGGY ND SLOW

• leane

Dan, 09 Dec 2010Attention all Apple Fanboys: The price of iPhone4-32GB here i... moreOh really??
i thought Etisalt nd Du were the only comapnies that sell official iphone 4 s...check ur fact dude....
i researhed almost everywhere in UAE before getting the iphone 4...nd finally me nd many of my friends got it from Etisalat cuz other stores like jumbo,costless etc they don't have the official unlocked ones...ever they r not even sure whether they r unlocked or not...nd there r many little shops here in defence road (Abu Dhabi)...they also sell ip4s...but thats risky to it frm them...
so all iphone fans who r willing to one get it from etisalat....its been 3 months since i got it nd so far no troubles whatsoever...jailbreaked it....facetime works...so overall working like a charm

• rahul

n8 is much better than i phone

• Please read

Is it possible to install Android on the N8?

I heard from some people it can be done with a hack or something, but I can't find anything on the internet.