Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• NOSCO HACKER

base on the restart issue;the nokia n8 has internal gps which is not compatible with the operating system:as a result hanging & restarting the phone.[all nokia belle],all u need to do is to;go to settings under application settings and click on possitioning under positioning method and sellect assisted gps and also sellect network base,then unmark the rest....thats all...enjoy

AnonD-7982, 18 Jul 2013hi guyz! Just want to ask something, im still using anna on my p... moreHi put3ska,
I upgraded to belle recently and I have no regrets, I just regret not having it done earlier

give us your solve of problem, share it

• sachin

my n8 is giving very low battery backup,specially while using internet and music player! What should i do???

• NOSCO HACKER.

Hi my fellow N8erz;'ve u ever experienced frequent reboot on ur N8?...i 've got the solution for it...comment if u need the trick for that.cheers.

hi guyz! Just want to ask something, im still using anna on my phone, im having 2nd thoughts upgrading to belle refresh coz the camera and music player might not be better than anna, so hows the camera and music player on belle? Pls give ur opinion guyz. Thanks!

Anonymous, 17 Jul 2013Pls how can I download good off-line dictionary like Collins tha... moreEnglish Dictionary (Offline)by: TechMobi available in Nokia Store

• Stupid me

MdN, 17 Jul 2013How can there be space? Are other apps around a blank space in t... moreThe icon was one of 12 in the main menu that comes up when you press the menu button on the bottom left corner of the phone. Well, it went from 12 to 11, leaving a space at the bottom rt hand corner. The icon at the corner moved up one space. So a wisdom tooth is now missing in that corner. Well, I found the delinquent icon after you said I should find it. It had walked across to the Apps menu so I promptly put it in the Xtras file where it should stay put! It made me waste so much time looking for "Root folder" that had come up as an option. Sigh! This is a real learning experience for me.

Stupid me, 17 Jul 2013Oh dear! Well it's gone somewhere. It was on the main menu and n... moreHow can there be space? Are other apps around a blank space in the menu? I don't get this. :-)))
Well it's user friendly to me because it can do the stuff I need, but if you're still new I suppose it can be confusing. Don't worry, you'll learn. ;-)

moze, 17 Jul 2013pls help n8 has about 250 mb in C phone memory i used about 60 ... more60 MB is good, if your phone isn't hacked and you have all the Microsoft stuff in it. A lot of people don't even have that much. But try to move all non-critical apps to Mass Memory (apps that you don't need running all the time, if you connect to PC in Mass Storage mode they stop running), clean your web browser cache, large emails, don't keep thousands of messages etc. If your phone is hacked there's a way to free some more memory. But you can't get much more than 100 MB without custom firmware, I think.

Pls how can I download good off-line dictionary like Collins that come with Samsung chat 222. Note: The ABC dictionary that comes with N8 excludes many important vocabularies e.g mien, unalloyed, and several others.

• moze

pls help n8 has about 250 mb in C phone memory i used about 60 mb & i notice that only about 70mb as my free memory remain how can i recover de remain space.

guys, please i need answer....
My touchscreen is suddenly dead, should i replace those touch with whole CGG???

• AJaysinh solanki

n8fanclub.com

just go dis web n got alll d best apps for dis awesome mobile....

• Stupid me

MdN, 17 Jul 2013Hah, when it got released here it was 4500kn (almost $800) but t... moreOh dear! Well it's gone somewhere. It was on the main menu and now, there is a space. Shucks! It looks like a missing tooth. "Root folder"=main menu? I can't stop laughing at my ignorance :-) Well, wherever it is, it will have to stay there because I already spent too much time searching for "Root folder" :-). Bottom line - this phone isn't exactly user friendly but I love it anyhow.

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2013Yes, I think you got yourself a great phone. I tried the camera ... moreHah, when it got released here it was 4500kn (almost $800) but that was around 2010. But it's a good thing they are well made so even a used one works perfectly, and a lot of the Androids at that price are now outdated and unsupported.
"Root folder" is the main menu actually, what you get when you press the bottom-left icon. If the app is there and not somewhere else it shouldn't be hard to find it. :-)

Best phone. That all I can say....

• Carol

AnonD-133243, 16 Jul 2013They release them as software updates, but updates are meant to ... moreI understand what you mean still. Nobody is forcing you to install. I never installed this apps cause i know they are not needed by me.:). Among them are, new social and colorize it...

Carol, 16 Jul 2013Nokia music was and is a store to buy music. You should read abo... moreThey release them as software updates, but updates are meant to be improvements, not unwanted or monetizing apps which only worsen the os performance and without clue how to dispose of. It's hypocritical at best, when they firstly abandon Symbian, then bring pseudo updates, which are only for the interest of MS, Nokia, Skydrive, privacy thieves, but nowhere in the interest of customers.

• Carol

AnonD-133243, 16 Jul 2013i just installed microsoft apps and nokia music on my n8 as an u... moreNokia music was and is a store to buy music. You should read about it before downloading. Nobody is forcing you to buy from store. Is not like is an ios on it, and you need 300 devices to copy o freaquing song into it's memory... As for microsoft apps, maybe there are people that use it. I don't... but nokia did a nice job putting them gratis on symbian. Symbian is one of the most free will OS. You can really do allot with it, even more then with an android... Much more.