Nokia N8

Nokia N8

Stupid me, 16 Jul 2013And they were going to the dogs in mine - $50US brand new. You h... moreA total insult. I had to pay almost four times more for a used one, and even now the prices haven't dropped. Lucky you. :-) Even phones like Sony Ericsson Satio go for at least $150-200, used, it's also a 12 megapixel Symbian but hardly any app works on it. But then, I still got the best phone for the money.

• Stupid me

MdN, 16 Jul 2013That's true, they hold their value quite well. It took me 6 mont... moreAnd they were going to the dogs in mine - $50US brand new. You had to join a long line to get one though. Imagine, the N8 & Asha 302 were priced the same and were the cheapest on the list of phones that they were selling off. That was an insult to the N8 - putting other basic, entry level smart phones ahead of the N8. Glad I got one though!

dennis, 15 Jul 2013the phone is nice but price is kind high for other peoples to af... moreThat's true, they hold their value quite well. It took me 6 months to find it for a good price in my country. Some people were even asking almost the price of a new one just because it says "Made in Finland" on it!

Anonymous, 15 Jul 2013DOes anybody know where I can get this brown full cover? I`m gre... moreWhat brown cover? Like the one on 1020? I don't think it exists for N8 but it would look really good.

DOes anybody know where I can get this brown full cover? I`m greatful for any tip!

• sudhakar

this mobile is so better than another handset, so plz reduce the amount

• dennis

the phone is nice but price is kind high for other peoples to afford it

Stupid me, 14 Jul 2013That app suggestion sounds good but it occured to me that dumpin... moreCheck it out here:
It's cool because it shows more than the built-in task manager. So you can just quickly check out if you left something running that you don't need any more.

Nokia N8 = Legend, with a capital L.

Nice phone.working very well.

• Stupid me

MdN, 10 Jul 2013From a certain angle and at a certain light it does look like so... moreI think removing Whatsapp was a great idea. The battery lasts amazingly much longer.

• Stupid me

Carol, 12 Jul 2013You can also use this Superb app to hide from the menu what you ... moreThat app suggestion sounds good but it occured to me that dumping the "dead" apps into the folder is just as good - out of sight and out of mind! I would like to install the App Stop (re: MdN) though, if it results in the battery lasting longer between charges.

• Carol

• deep

nnnnnnnnnnnnn8888888888888 is most populer in n okia phones

• Stupid me

MdN, 12 Jul 2013I just called mine "Other" :-) I'd call it Trash but I... moreI renamed it "Xtras". That suits me fine. Now to get down to filling it except I don't have the patience to go through the widgets.

mohdsabah123@yahoo.c, 11 Jul 2013i have nokia n8. now it is not working its automaticaly got of... moreCan you stop it from turning on and off? Do you have "Close all apps" installed so you can stop it before it turns off again? This happens when you install bad widgets. :-( You might have to re-install your firmware or take it to Nokia Care...

Carol, 11 Jul 2013:)). I called mine Trash before, now it's Rubble. @Stupid Me.... moreI just called mine "Other" :-) I'd call it Trash but I use some of them, but rarely. And "Rarely used" is too common. :-)

• luigi

its a great phone you can oveclock tje processor to 1.2 giga herc thare are many cfw for it

• Carol

Stupid me, 11 Jul 2013I like "trash", so I now have a new trash folder. 3 bu... moreYou can also use this Superb app to hide from the menu what you don't like http://store.ovi.com/content/305054?clickSource=­search&pos=1. Works 100% for me:).

• chenuhuda