Nokia N8

Nokia N8

Joe, 19 Nov 2010Guys & Gals why the rating is going down?? Rate this phone i... moreHaters (aka Droid & iPhone fanboys) try to drag N8 down.

• Joe

Guys & Gals why the rating is going down?? Rate this phone it should be on top.

Anonymous, 19 Nov 2010I brought the N8 the day it got launched but had to return it! T... more3pHh: "Well said Dani, It's the Nokia twats that want to go cheap not the Chinese! Symbian OS is $hite so people admit it that this N8 is CRAP!"

isn't that your words itard fanboy?... and you want people to take your comments seriously?

guess what? iphone is useless with all its hangs and slowness without support for flash pages without usb port and with crap battery life, it's just for ret^rd-minded people like you.

HI,,Can n8 use windows mobile.

• raikoyi

is there any features or apps that can lock files,folders,photo n videos as a privacy ...??help!!!!!!

• vikas

I am using N8 for ten days, no problems,excellent value for money. A class camera & touch response.
Only hanged once after installing swype so i switched off the application,now o.k. Not able to use speed dial, it restarts every time I use speed dial.
Most of useful apps are available for this phone & are working fine.
I donot know why people make an issue of number of apps in iOS & android , while even simple apps like call recorder is not available.
By the time u start using an android phone a new upgrade is available & u come to know that your hadware does not support it. With Nokia at least u can online upgrade it.
I was using Samsung omnia hd & i could not upgrade it even in gaurntee period.

• parker

Anonymous, 19 Nov 2010There is no risk just make sure you got your docs, contacts, pic... morethanks for your answer...

btw... I have been a nokia user ever since...

it's just that I have installed an app that caused some issues... I really like the phone... it really suits my needs...

nokia failed, 19 Nov 2010Nokia has again admitted that N8 is faulty. Link- http://www.e... moreI brought the N8 the day it got launched but had to return it! The sales guy said to me "you sure it's faulty" I told him that it kept freezing / resetting etc but that was early days...and was kind enough to post the comments on the forum but THEN....people on here think I'm a Steve Jobs FANBOY....!!! I wanted to let others know the issue with the N8 NOT co's I want an Iphone! IF you all read this and want to know I use a BB Bold....I'm NOT saying that this is better or worse than the Iphone OR N8, they are just different and I'm here to help others saving them going through the nightmares I've had in getting a new contract taking on a handset that has issues! Thanks for reading and NOT being biased!

Anonymous, 19 Nov 2010If the handsets produced in china were any faulty am sure Nokia ... moreWell said Dani, It's the Nokia twats that want to go cheap not the Chinese! Symbian OS is $hite so people admit it that this N8 is CRAP!

• michael hovermale

GUYS, has anyone encountered reformatted their N8 using the POWER BUTTON,VOLUME DOWN,CAMERA BUTTON & MENU BUTTON at the SAME TIME, then after formatted my MAPS & GPS application is missing in my phone, NOKIA really needs to have a MAJOR FIRMWARE UPDATE, not like MY NOKIA E72, love it so much i keep as my secondary phone.

Any alternative to emtube? For n8

• Sails

So many new apps coming to OVI store. Its already pretty impossible to try to keep up. Maybe I should quit my job to play more with N8 ;) ?

• deep space bar

Zawar Bokhari, 19 Nov 2010Nokia N8 is the biggest flop i ever baught mainly due to its dis... morenHD display was since 5800 and used in every touch screen symbian device

nothing wrong with watching a movie using composite cables in widescreen

no other phone can do that and still keep the ratio proper on a small screen as well

• Zawar Bokhari

Nokia N8 is the biggest flop i ever baught mainly due to its display..its su... as hell....i just cant stand it.Why is it so so so inferior.i mean even with full and maximum slider it so dull...i am robbed for 2 years in my plan now and 3 wont give me return...
My sincere adive ..pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee please please dont buy it...plzzzzz

• deep space bar

nokia failed, 19 Nov 2010Nokia has again admitted that N8 is faulty. Link- http://www.e... moreand where did they fail

they notified the public about faulty devices lurking around

look at steve what he did everyone knew he was at fault,even the guy that he fired knew he was at fault and all he did was point fingers and trying to dilute their problem with adding more poeople in to it

nokia always fesses up when they mess up even if it's not their fault

eg the 5800NAM i had mine and it never had any reception issues
but in north america..since i'm canadian had 3g reception issues so nokia did a massive recall and reflashed all their phones to v20 from v11 and everything was fixed

• N8 failed !!!

Nokia has admitted that N8 is faulty.
Here is the link-

People r buying nokia's flagship N8 to find out that the phone is ALREADY DEAD !!!

• Nogovitsin

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2010Anyone tried activating powersave mode by pressing power button ... moreMan,you'r right!!! It is something , no lags at all!!!Thnks

• nokia failed

Nokia has again admitted that N8 is faulty.
Link-

Ha Ha Ha ...
It's so funny that people buy nokia's flagship phone to find out that it is ALREADY DEAD!!!
lol...

• Gitty

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2010Ok really need help i am thinking buying this phone but due to m... moreYes,u can do it on N8