Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• brynn

Hello i am back and starting to hate n8 ,there i said it.Its crashing whilst in music mode and nowt else open.I cant understand why album is mixed with artist i cant find a thing.Its crashed while playing hd video thru hd tele via hdmi with its own video recordings filmeed actually on the n8.It wont connect to internet with inbuilt settings and connects to 3.5g not wifi which ive set up before many,many times with other nokia fones..I thought they said they had got rid of all thje annoying pop ups RUBBISH bluetooth requests pop up and stay there for what seems ages and your shooing it away to accept pairing device.

The biggest concern is the videos they are around 700MB-1.2gb AND ABOUT 10 15 MINS LONG RECORDED ON N8 and about 21 seconds into videos its stutters on screen and out of memory error comes up on n8 device itself ,its not a c rash but you have to remove hdmi check nowt else is open in background which it isny but hell fitre its a brand new multitasking smartfone for godd sake.

I find display is not bright enuf which i suspect is to preserve battery,,well put a god damn bigger battery in ,,are we going back to n95 fiascos...

There is always something isnt there you would not believe its 2010,more like going backwards in time..I have said this before and on other forums that the only capable device for hd video recording and can really handle a 32GB card and has brill screen and batterry is wave..

Gitty, 08 Nov 2010Only Nokia care can help me ! I will submit my phone again ! I a... moreGitty, you just had a bad luck. It can happen to anyone.
I also had bad luck with my washing machine. But now I am happy and satisfied after I received a replacement.

After you receive your N8, remember to be careful with you phone. Only install things from Ovi for Symbian 3 using Ovi client. If something not right, immediately remove it and restart your phone.

• Gitty

snonre, 08 Nov 2010Doesnt ur phone come with warranty? I am nt usin memory card ! Yeah,it has warranty of 1 year 4m nokia bcoz of that I ve repaired it for free 4m N.care !

• Gitty

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2010Gitty, you have different ip. Not sure if you are the real one a... moreOnly Nokia care can help me ! I will submit my phone again ! I am not sure if they replace it for me ! I am so disappointed and helpless ! But I ve hopes as I got replacement 4m nokia b4 ( 6303i)

• kailash

the dreams which u have seen will come true in 2012

Ya...it has Wi-Fi....!

And really a gud 1..!

• kailash

[deleted post]nokia n8 has some lackings that is no videolight,only a single speaker,680Mhz processor is not sufficient,symb3^o.s has nothing new inspite of Android

• saud haji

iNa, 08 Nov 2010ive just reviewed z phone's spcfctns . . .its not coherent on al... moreyes there is wifi in n8

• sAm

it does have wifi actually right know i am using my school's wifi

Tanvir_666, 08 Nov 2010Go for N8,I know that iphone 4 looks awesome but I can assure yo... moreDefinitely with you on that one....

that is not the n8 u troll the nokia n8 does not have a video light who r you trying to fool i have been a nokia fan from 1999 and the symbain os is slow and buggy nokia need to come up with a better os symbain 3 still looks stone age nokia need to make some major improvements the n70 was one of the best nokia phones i had the n 95 good phone the 86 now the n8 i also had the n73 i love the n8 my let down is no video light and slow buggy os web browser is shit that also needs updating as well

Yogesh, 08 Nov 2010Hw many camera's r there in n8? Is there any camera at the front... more23

Just read an Article somewhere online titled "Symbian one of the most successful failure in tech history" now for someone like me who used to use symbian and Nokia phones this article actually confirms my thoughts about this OS. Over to you fanboys google it and lets see what you make of it.
Get back at me

Gitty, you have different ip. Not sure if you are the real one as here are so many trolls.

How come the store doesn't provide warrant but Nokia does? As far as know many people buy N8 from Hongkong and Macau, but they can still have the services and 2 years warrant from Nokia. If your case is true that you have fresh firmware and still see the restarting problem, you might have a bad luck. Try to negotiate with Nokia to have a replacement. I am pretty sure they should help you.

i am a nokia fan and i tell the truth symbain lags alot and is very slow i like the n82 but it has a small screen and poor buttons and no video light look at the n86 good video light but poor weak flash look at the n8 good xenon flash but no video there given u one good thing and not the other y is nokia doing this to loyal customers like me there should make a app so i can use the xenon flash as a video light dont say they could not put in a video light in because they did not have enough room there is always room i am very disapointed in nokia they r letting me down all the time and i am a die hard nokia fan

• Tanvir_666

[deleted post]Go for N8,I know that iphone 4 looks awesome but I can assure you that u'll be totally satisfied with N8's look too,I esp love the silver one....It looks amazing,feels awesome in hand & much more thinner than they seem to be pics .... Besides,iphn 4 has no bluetooth data transfer opt, no flash support, only micro sim card support,multitasking is not so nice as N8,still 5mp cam with led flash,no radio,no hdmi port..... Along with some signal problem...... But yes it's true that iphn 4 is bit faster & UI is better may b..... But still N8 is allrounder,I love this set.... Hope u'll love it too..... Now its you who'll decide..... Choose wisely,have fun.....

~ T A N V I R

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2010People, please help me !!! I don't know what to buy: nokia n8, s... moreDon't buy s5620....

[deleted post]I agree! But i think u r not getting paid by nokia like others to praise this garbage that's why u r telling truth

nokia needs a better os than this buggy symbain 3 its very slow and laggy i have a n8 its a good phone but its os is the problem i want a major update fast and soon a camera phone and no video light how dum has nokia gotten a video light and better os with alot of apps would of made the n8 the ultimate smart phone

People, please help me !!! I don't know what to buy: nokia n8, samsung I5800 Galaxy 3, samsung S5620 Monte, i phone 3gs, sony ericsson vivaz?