Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Shashank

[deleted post]N8 anyday.
N8 Advantages :
1. super camera, super video recording.
2. USB on the GO.
3. Multimedia Monster.
4. has almost everything a smartphone shud.

BB torch :
1. Good internet and awesome email.
2. Hardware Qwerty.

In addition , N8 is way cheaper and much better to use. It also has a promising future in terms of applications and software updates. and it supports flash content.

• vedha

Any option for our own Equalizer settings ?

Dan, 06 Nov 2010I can open and compressed zip & rar files even on my old N82... moreMan, you need opera 10 on this phone to use internet,because bulit in broswer is terrible.this is the first version of bada so new version will bring us new features

• gur manes

i dont like this phone thats mobile res very low othervise older app nd older soft very low ram

watch this also-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax5a3OqiuuI

• Dan

Anonymous, 06 Nov 2010people i see many of you don't know that dlna is far superior th... moreI can open and compressed zip & rar files even on my old N82 just need to install 3rd party apps. Do you think that is a new feature of your Samsung wave? Wired connection still have better connectivity and resolution than wireless connection, if you really know technology you're aware of that.

But at least your samsung wave made in s.korea is better in quality than the apple phones made in china. (Note since 2008 no mobile phone was made inside USA, all overseas, mostly china & taiwan)

Sails, 06 Nov 2010DLNA is quite different from hdmi. My old N900 could do DLNA. Al... moreyou think so-watch this

Anonymous, 06 Nov 2010people i see many of you don't know that dlna is far superior th... moreYou just don't know what you are talking about. Nokia is one of the 26 DLNA promoter members. It is totoally different thing than HDMI. Your talk is like to say internet is a lot better than html, maybe not exact, but something like this. Check what DLNA is yourself.

• Sails

Anonymous, 06 Nov 2010people i see many of you don't know that dlna is far superior th... moreDLNA is quite different from hdmi. My old N900 could do DLNA. All it actually needs is network capability and some software.

The problem is most current TVs, video projectors etc. do not have DLNA support, so it isn't very useful at the moment.

Also, if you think sending HD video trough Wifi etc. is a smart way to watch a movie, let me tell you it isn't.

1. I do not believe for a second that Wave or Galaxy S have processor power to do live HD content decode and then encode it again into a DLNA stream.

2. Even if it would be possible, you still wouldn't watch a movie like that, since transferring data and decoding & encoding would kill the battery in half an hour.

[deleted post]people i see many of you don't know that dlna is far superior then hdmi tecnology.wave and galaxy s have dlna.Everything is the same but without cable.And with opera mini you can download zip and rar files on wave.Do not lie people hier

RONALD, 06 Nov 2010Frends if u dont want to believe then ok and if u want to believ... moreYou can do the same thing on your super pc, fill up the hard disk with big files and apps. Play big video/audio or heavy app. You will see even your super pc can lag badly.

• mark

Nokia cannot release "big" update for N8, because cpu is SLOW and RAM is only 256!

Hardware is OLD and OUTDATED!!!

I am bought Samsung Wave with 8GB microcard for 250 EUROS!

I don't need to buy advanced card!

But, cards is not expensive, in my contry 50 Euros is 32GB .... and...

Wave (with 8GB) + 32GB = 300 euros, this is CHEAPER and BETTER than N8 solution !!!

• Jaws

Hey guys, can anyone tell me how come I can't sync photos with Ovi Suite but I can sync my music just fine?
My USB connection on my N8 said active for Ovi Suite but Ovi Suite on com told me to change usb connection to ovi suite or pc mode? why is that?

• bob

"Galaxy on fire" game looks osome on n8 ... i am loving it .

• bob

tk, 06 Nov 2010Can anyone tell me if N8 makes a click sound when taking a pic o... moreyes it does produce clicking sound ( 4 opt ) and i think u can't set it off .. ;(

• tk

Can anyone tell me if N8 makes a click sound when taking a pic or do i control it?

• homieomt

AWESOME i bought a silver n8 4 days ago and it is DAM awesome BILLIONS OF NEW FEATURES ...no lags at all very smooth OS ...if u wanna transfer songs from ur pc to ur nokia n8 i reccomend you to use nokia ovi player on your pc !

how the phones sound, can we call it a music phone

my phone is arriving on Monday!!

• Sathish

i bought my new nokia N8 on wednesday.. really awesome phone with lot of features.For this low price.. no other brands can give this much of quality product. Nokia rox.