Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Sunny

:):)

Eagrly waiting for ur Full Review --- Minimum 20 mnts this time :D Showing all the features --- This will b my frst Nokia device so...

Starting from unboxing

• yasir.pakistan

Wheez, 30 Sep 2010Wonder why one of my posts never showed up even if it said it wa... moreno bad news today.only good

• Wheez

Wonder why one of my posts never showed up even if it said it was succesfully posted

how many days lasts the battery without charging ?

• yasir.pakistan

Wheez, 30 Sep 2010First message from my new N8! This thing is frigging amazing. Go... morewao man.that's great.accept my greetings.now tell me all good things about it.which color u have?

• Wheez

First message from my new N8! This thing is frigging amazing. Gotta get used to an on screen keyboard. The screen is so sensitive that it almost reads my mind!

• yasir.pakistan

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2010yie im so excited :) ill be having my N8 just about 3-5 hours. I... moreaccept my greetings man.u r so lucky.have u get it?now.give it kiss for me

• N97mini_user

Stuntman, 29 Sep 2010I think what N97mini_user wants is a fast start up time. My N97... moreFast startup time is exacly what I want. This could of course be combined with a reset procedure for use when it hangs or whenever a full reboot is needed.

Anonymous, 30 Sep 2010i suggest, galaxy swot over n8 giv me a break

• saman

I stopped my uni work and waiting for my N8

[deleted post]i suggest, galaxy s

• hayato

All the excitement and frustration is contagious, it leaves me unproductive. Can't even concentrate to finish my homework! XD

waiting for wheez and gsm's review

wheez, congratulations, you may now kiss your bride, happy honeymoon. Lol.

• Akiro

I'm going buy now! :D

• Mac

Wheez, 30 Sep 2010How long will u be in the meeting? It will be at least 6 hours t... moreOh the whole day! You upload that vid....i'll still be here! It's going to be a long day!! At least i have something good thats come out of the day. Will wait with much anticipation for the video! Damn its going to be a long day for me...:(

• Wheez

My old E65 served me very well for over 2 years. These will be the last things written on it. I will keep it as a backup though incase i need to send the N8 to nokia care or something

• Emix

Lucky you guys!! Please write reviews here about speed, screen, camera...everything!! I wanna green or blue one badly! Cant wait till this monster comes to my country!!