Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Carol

David, 18 Jan 2013Thanks a lot for the reply Carol & Toon..Yes, I dont want to... moreHey, you are welcome. I would uninstall the antivirus, social and clorize it. This will give you some nice space:)

• Carol

Toon, 18 Jan 2013Thank you again, Carol. I will take your advice not do anything ... moreYou are welcome. I don't think, if there is to be another update, will install all in mass mem. Is very unlikely. Try cleaning up some cache with x-plore. And see if some mem is released. Or, path to clean opera: settings/privacy/hit every clear button so to clean all up. Path with inbuild browser: options/settings/privacy/clear privacy data. Press one time in it an then press on 'all' one mire time. See if does anything with your mem.

• David

Carol, 17 Jan 2013Hey, Internal usable mem for the n8 is only 140mb tops. If you d... moreThanks a lot for the reply Carol & Toon..Yes, I dont want to do anything with my new mobile ..As of now, some 60MB free in C drive is enough for day to day activities..BTW, I un-installed Communicator since I am NOT using it at all..Also, will install some other PDF readers from store and will un-install the Abode Reader which will give another 4MB of data..I found an app from Nokia store called "ApplicationsInfo"..Use this and get to know the applications installed in your mobile..

• Toon

Carol, 17 Jan 2013Hey, Internal usable mem for the n8 is only 140mb tops. If you d... moreThank you again, Carol. I will take your advice not do anything drastic for now. 80MB space is okay for my use without memory-full alret. Lets hope that the next update-release have all non-essential codes store in Mass-drive. http://www.n8fanclub.com/2013/01/firmware-update­-to-arrive-nokia-n8-after-belle-refresh.html

• Michael

@ carol you're too bored to realize that you ran out of good comments...

• Carol

Gurpreet, 17 Jan 2013try try its nt a piece of cake for u this time carol scratch ur ... moreNot needed. A MISLEAD is without any DOUBT. Now, if i gave you a chance to prove again that you talk nonsense doesn't make me curious of what you have to say;). I just expected an answer so, the forum, can have a good laugh.

• Gurpreet

Carol, 17 Jan 2013Ok, if it's possible, before MISLEADING more people. Tell them h... moretry try its nt a piece of cake for u this time carol scratch ur brains now for this :D its not a mislead for sure ;)

• 12xu

HELLASISGREECE, 17 Jan 2013I have the N8 in blue (I also had it it black but I sold it). T... moreHey buddy, from your nickname i understand you're from Greece, i'm from Athens, glad you bought it-also for all the N8 friends- for the second time! i have it in silver white, almost 2 years now, very satisfied! Stay tuned!

• ananthtuty

whether any new firmware update for n8 after belle refresh . .

• Carol

Gurpreet, 17 Jan 2013Its is possible :)Ok, if it's possible, before MISLEADING more people. Tell them how is this possible;). Tell them the path for setting a video-ringtone. And prove them to. Nobody can do this but you. It is time for you to shine! :-J

• rehan_raaz

n8 best camera , but apps not good

• Gurpreet

AnonD-20890, 17 Jan 2013There is no such feature in this handset. It was available in No... moreIts is possible :)

• AnonD-20890

Gabriel0, 17 Jan 2013Hey Can u b able to Set A Video As Incoming Call,such that when ... moreThere is no such feature in this handset. It was available in Nokia N79, Nokia 5320 expressmusic and earlier Symbian 9.xx phones.

• bb

the phone memory of my n8 is only 10mb,Please,someone tell me how can I get some more memory to phone memory?I never install apps,games,photos in C memory.

• HELLASISGREECE

I have the N8 in blue (I also had it it black but I sold it).
The blue N8 is one of the most beautiful smartphones. Aging like a good old supercar. So beautiful in its blue metallic design.

Love it.

• Carol

Gabriel0, 17 Jan 2013Hey Can u b able to Set A Video As Incoming Call,such that when ... moreNope, unfortunately you can not...

• Carol

Toon, 17 Jan 2013Thanks Carol, for your time. But my many folders are empty, the ... moreHey, Internal usable mem for the n8 is only 140mb tops. If you do a hard format(which i don't recommend) will delete maps/store/video and photo editors/quickoffice and adobe/comunicator and some other small stuff. After you will be having a bit more then 200 mb internal mem. The ROM is something else and cannot be changed. The ROM partition is where the system is. You cannot use that space in any way. So there is the so called ROM partition and then the user space left c: which is not to much:). RAM is also something else, it is not c: drive. RAM does exactly what a PC RAM does (i would shore like to see some Corsair ram chip in my N8:)). To have some more space you can delete that Microsoft communicator (if you are not using it). That pre-installed antivirus( if you still have it). Social (there are better apps then this: fmobi for facebook and nokia chat for chat) Also you can update your store, will not take more of your space. Office is useless in this small machine. Will work to hard and occupy allot of space. To delete social (if you have it installed) you need to update it first so you can uninstall it after. ColorizeIT not needed :). So don't download it...

http://www.lonelycatgames.com/?app=xplore&pa­ge=download&platform=symbian&version=1_5­8 here you can download x-plore.

• AnonD-102058

at first i thought it will be good for mi,but i found out that it was a lie

• Sofie nirjal

Not happy with nokia n8...nd last day of this handset...going to sony xperia p...
Problem has belle refresh( c6-01,n8,c7 etc..) not able to call in gprs network and software...totally disapointed