Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• richard

this phone is the best nokia have ever made, i mean what more could you ask from a mobile phone. the best part of it all is the usb on the go, its just unbelievable, have you ever seen any phone do that, iphone4 could only dream of it.

• tommy

Ordered silver/white today, delivery 2010-10-01.

• Wheez

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2010LOL still battery life sucks when compared to iphone4 or wave or... moreAnd you know this how?

LOL still battery life sucks when compared to iphone4 or wave or galaxy. When will nokia improve?

Retailers in Sweden are not getting it before 19th of October!!!!

• Bughlol

I was a die hard fan of Nokia for the last fifteen years, from 3310 to X6. I purchased almost every Nokia flagship from 6630, N70, N95, N95 8GB, N85, N97 to X6. But now I'm tired of Nokia strategies and left it forever. I purchase HTC Desire and living a very happy and comfortable life. Its an exceptional phone with no match from Nokia till this date (including N8).

When can we expect a full review from GSMArena??

Ravi, 31 Aug 2010Was expecting this in early of Oct or last week of Sept, but fin... moreIf only it was a masterpiece, alas its not,the competition is going to bury it.

• jai rocks

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2010well preety confident about nokias after sales service, huh? wan... morewell wt i think this happens only in india..
ur story and mine are same...
the only difference is that u had nokia phone and me samsung omnia hd..
even i got the job sheet from samsung care,
problem was not detecting network signals..
it took more then a month for them to tell that my phone is unrepairable (as motherboard not available)..

but im happy as samsung is giving me a complete refund which i paid for it..
sounds wonderfull na..

but it will take another 15 days to get a cheque from them..
i paid Rs.33,500 on 29th august for omnia hd..
used for about 11 months..
now getting full refund..

as nokia n8 will the best upcoming phone in the market so will put my money on that..

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2010well preety confident about nokias after sales service, huh? wan... moresorry to hear that man, but i've owned 6 nokia phones and not a single one of them had even the SMALLEST problem. so yea, you're right.. most of us have never been to nokia care cause we've NEVER had to cause nokia's phones are such good quality. If you compare to how many problems blackberry's, htc, lg, or SE phones , or even iphones, nokia is 20 times better. I've dropped my phones multiple times and i havent even had as much at the chrome chip or plastic covers break.
nokia is astounding!

... hail nokia!!!!!

Anonymous, 31 Aug 2010well preety confident about nokias after sales service, huh? wan... morei had a problem in my keypad.and i was also in the warranty period.but when i went ,they changed me with the new keypad and i got my mobile back within a week.not all the nokia care behave same.some could be there for exanple the nokia care u went.but majority nokia care is better compared to other devices services.it just purely on my experience.many would differ.

• andy burgin

How are Nokia going to Compete in the Top Smartphone market,if it takes them ages to Officially Announce the Release Date for the Nokia N8,Whats going on at Nokia is showing at last they are realising at last because of the Good name they used to have with mobiles they have got to stop releasing Below Par mobiles or loads will start boycotting Nokia an switching to alternative mobiles,Why?we have not Heard anything from Nokia just shows that theres still something not right with the N8,but why do Nokia always let there phones get Leaked out so early,as all it does its annoys buyers dying to buy the mobile then we do not get it while 6 months after its been leaked out

• SymbianWorld

Are you gettinh urself a N8?

velu, 31 Aug 2010To Mr.anonymous, Nokia has the best service after purchase in... morewell preety confident about nokias after sales service, huh? wanna hear one story? one of my nokia device had problem with bluetooth. since the phone was still under warrenty, i went to nokia care. they took my handset, gave jobsheet and told me to come after a week. i went, they make an excuse and told me to come next week again. i went, but they gave me a handset that belongs to someone else.the phone was old and the colour of that handset was peeled off. i refused to take that and told them i want mine. so again was next week. next week i went but they said they ve sent that handset to higher centre, come after a week. i went, i got my handset but it was exactly in same condn as i submitted. i was he!l frustrated. i took my handset back, went to other private shop and got repaired. doesnt it sound pathetic? got my handset aftr 1 month without getting fixed when the handset was under warrenty. and some of my friends also had similar experience.now tell, does this sounds as if nokia has best after sell service? i bet u have never been to nokia care, so you googled it and told to google. but my dear friend face the same trouble, then you will hows it...

• Ryan

Vamshi, 31 Aug 2010This is just an advice/idea for people who are planning to inves... morein wot way is it advice for the future. you made it up to make it look bad and make your samsung or htc dinner plate look good. like were all saying its not out yet. and y u not told us were to find this list

• Ajay

[deleted post]Well mr anonymous, i am from india and i feel the nokia care service is pretty good. From personal experience, i had an n82 in which the bluetooth stopped working. They couldn't repair it and they replaced the phone for me

• corty24509

Quick Question:

Compared to the N95 8GB, Iphone 4, Galaxy S, N900, Evo 4G, Blackberry Torch and Nexus One

What Initial Standard Features/app will the N8 Lack in the initial Firmware at Launch, So far I've Read:

Multitouch in Apps and Keyboard
No Internet Radio

What are some other features it will Lack?

you can read its hands-on review on digit website

• Velu

N8 is not yet released then how the hell you
can include N8 to this list ??

Anyway i found ur list is amusing ;)

• Vamshi

Matt, 31 Aug 2010The N8 isn't even in the market yet, so how can it possibly be i... moreThis is just an advice/idea for people who are planning to invest on a new mobile in near future.

Tnx.