Nokia N8

Nokia N8

Did you knew that you can use a 808 battery in your N8?

The N8 has a Standard battery, Li-Ion 1200 mAh (BL-4D)
Stand-by Up to 390 h (2G) / Up to 400 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 12 h (2G) / Up to 5 h 50 min (3G)
Music play Up to 50 h

The 808 has a Standard battery, Li-Ion 1400 mAh (BV-4D)
Stand-by Up to 465 h (2G) / Up to 540 h (3G)
Talk time Up to 11 h (2G) / Up to 6 h 50 min (3G)

So if you really need to change go for the 808 battery

I'm sure there is a how to do it video but I can't find it right now. Cheers!

Hey guys check this out!!

Fashion over function: 10 pieces of Symbian jewellery

specially this one

Camera phone head to head: Nokia N8 vs Lumia 920

Carol, 04 Dec 2012After my experience with people... I say you would not... agree.you will have a very bad time.

• Carol

AnonD-85092, 03 Dec 2012I regreted buying this phone so much! I mean... if only it was A... moreAfter my experience with people... I say you would not...

• ben

evry tym i lock my nokia n8 the flash light turns on(red) what could be the problem

• affy

hi,
i bought this 2 months back its a grt gadget..
But frm last 1 week i'm facng battry backup kindly can suggest me how can i xpand my backup...???

47 Daily interest in december 2012! ;)

• AnonD-20890

shahid, 02 Dec 2012hi my nokia n8 have some problim i make pic but its not show in gallryMove it to \IMAGES root folder (either in memory card or mass memory).

There is a software called X-PLORE by www.lonelycatgames.com

You can purchase and install it. Then move.

Flash your phone with
Xeon 3.4.7 cfw
And u will feel the difference...No hangs n freeeze..
Smooth transition and fast..
Unlikely symbian is not at par with Android..but serves the purpose..
-Amit

I regreted buying this phone so much! I mean... if only it was Android and not Symbian... But the RAM makes it even worse. It used to freeze all the time and complain that there were no memory left. My experience with this phone was just awful. I'm trading it for a Motorola Razr i. I just hope I'll have a better time with it.

• Edhu

AnonD-47502, 02 Dec 2012hi guyz, i want to ask something that how do we install jin hao ... moreYou need power patch one click installation belle refresh.. Install and put effects in E:/effetcs. It works.

• Carol

muthuji, 02 Dec 2012hello friends i have n8,from one year,but new belle os is good o... moreYes, Nokia Belle is good, it is more cosrumizable in sime cases, but misses some things in other (then anna). I like it cause ut is striped down from useless apps that anna has. In anna you can find the same settings in 2 or 3 places, with belle you escaped from that. Overall is good and works fast. But sometimes i fell that is not so fast as anna is....

• gpl

Just update to Xeon CFW and n8 rocks. The free RAM is about 129MB on startup and later reduced to 118-120MB. But the point is C: drive has 230MB free memory and more importantly there is a great speed boost in the speed. After this N8 never lags in installing sw, swyping list, opening app, etc. There is a still lag in browser swyping and hd games opening.

• subit

shahid, 02 Dec 2012hi my nokia n8 have some problim i make pic but its not show in gallrymy handset is hang and some time extra hit then atomatic off

• Akz

shahid, 02 Dec 2012hi my nokia n8 have some problim i make pic but its not show in gallrytry to reinstall your firmware with Nokia Suite

• sourabh

N8 is the best smartphone in world.
It is work very well 5 n8 in mY family

• shahid

hi my nokia n8 have some problim i make pic but its not show in gallry

• cj_n8

mustapha, 01 Dec 2012on top of this phone between the switch and the headset what is ... morebrother that's HDMI port if u hav a HD tv then with the help of HDMI cable u can conct ur n8 with ur hd tv n enjoy movies.. videos... infact whole of the n8's screen on ur tv.. njoy..... :D

• chocobo

I been use N8 since 2 years ago & its seem like everything OK for me YET!, but after i did upgrade to BELLE REFRESH my N8 often lag, somemore how could N8 running Microsoft apps 2.01with just small processer/RAM? Of course you may run it but you N8 will be very slow & finally become lag!!!

• muthuji

hello friends i have n8,from one year,but new belle os is good or how that os plz,help me friends,