Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Mark

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010Woopy dooo facebook comes pre installed in the N8, believe me I'... moreNo, I dont believe you, since the "Symbian app" is kinda different in the N8. It is a different operating system you know.

• Mark

LED vs XENON, 19 Jun 2010LED Vs Xenon dual is inconclusive, experts are torn between the ... moreXenon flash rapes LED flash for images. ALL good imaging devices use XENON flash. LED is only used as a LIGHT on camcorders, because you cannot use XENON as it is a burst of light after a electrical part has loaded enough. By definition, you cannot use that for continuous lighting.

ALL photographers use Xenon flash, none use LED flash.

XENON wins!

• Mark

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010Woopy dooo facebook comes pre installed in the N8, believe me I'... moreOn Flash, you are completely insane or just wrong. You can decide. I am fairly well versed in this discussion, and Apple should just support flash until it becomes obsolete. As a consumer I gain nothing from not having flash.

• Mark

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010I admit I just made that one up. I too come from a Nokia backgro... moreThat is because the software is not finished yet. When done the device will start killing tasks when it gets close to the limit, which is pretty high. I have seen 15 to 20 apps open no problem. Wait for production model reviews.

• Apollo

sameer, 19 Jun 2010friends .. One question .. Dose this support divx/xvid ..... If ... moreIt has!

• sameer

friends .. One question .. Dose this support divx/xvid ..... If it dose ... Bye to wave .. Wellcome n8 ... Reply me .. Waiting for a good reply ...

• sameer

N8 VS Iphone 4, 19 Jun 2010Lets compare USB N8 OTG Support Iphone 4 – Only via itunes ... moreoh man this is i call a cick to the face of i phone lovers .....

Anyway both phones will be out soon the better one will ship more units.

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010Woopy dooo facebook comes pre installed in the N8, believe me I'... moreThe FM transmitter on my N97 is awesome,works better then a lot of stand alone FM transmitters.

• AT

Will N8 be cheaper than IPhone? When will Nokia have Dual Sim Phone? Maybe Nokia is waiting for IPhone with dual sim? N8 is a trying hard copycat of IPhone. No Innovation from a GSM leader?

• Ahmed

it will be the best of nokia mobiles

• LED vs XENON

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010Woopy dooo facebook comes pre installed in the N8, believe me I'... moreLED Vs Xenon dual is inconclusive, experts are torn between the two.

I believe, if this is the case, compact cameras will start coming with LED’s and not XENON.

And can you explain, when compact digicams will start coming with LED’s and stop using XENON. I will definitely buy it as LED’s will make them cheaper.

LED cannot compare with XENON. Get your facts right.

If I have an N8 and sumbody will trade his Iphone 4 (I wish), 110% I'll take it. But if I have $1,000 in my pocket and plan to buy an excellent phone, definitely 110% I'll not spend it to Iphone 4 and buy an N8.

i am impressed by the n900 emulator

drnoksnes

it is so great

• N8 VS Iphone 4

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010Lets comapare CPU Iphone Apple A4 1Ghz with 3D Graphics HW acce... moreLets compare

USB

Iphone – Old TFT technology
N8 – New AMOLED technology which saves battery

Flash Support
N8 – Flash Lite support
Iphone 4 – What, no flash support?

Tv-Out
Iphone 4 – Only TV Out
N8 - Dolby Digital Plus via HDMI

3G network
N8 – Pentaband HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 2100 /1900
Iphone 4 – Quadband - HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100

VideoCall
N8 - VGA videocall camera over 3G and Wifi
Iphone 4 - Yes, videocalling over WiFi only, oh, then I can use my laptop, ryt?

FM Radio –
N8 – FM radio and FM transmitter
Iphone – Oops, no radio here

And some one said, only the camera is better. Get your facts right.

OMG, y am i even comparing. I know for sure, N8 is better.

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010and and,flash lite 4.0= same as the flash 10.1 everyone's using ... moreWoopy dooo facebook comes pre installed in the N8, believe me I've used symbian FB app it's a load of nonsense, third party apps are always better than buitlt in apps.
The flash question the way I see Adobe needs Apple more than Apple needs Adobe, If that was a major problem it would have incorporated by now. LED Vs Xenon dual is inconclusive, experts are torn between the two. Built in Radio, waste of space. FM transmitter was pretty crap on the N97 sound quality was really poor.

• Killerluki

Has Nokia N8 good display with 360x640 ?

N8: 360x640
Wave: 480x800

It see N8 staircase effect ???

Nokia no way!!!! The end.

• arif sufian

perfect!!!!

• Anis

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010nokia should launch this phone soon,or else people will loose th... moreThe interest rate went down as new phones came up and peopel start to move from here to view them :) thats why it went down.

nokia should launch this phone soon,or else people will loose their intrest in it.(see daily interest dropped frm 90% to 55%)