Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• rajiv

n8 is better phone plz tell me about

• Dino

It says on Nokia's page that N8 has 640 x 360 pixels not what it says here, so this is mistake

• symbios

Symbios, 19 Jun 2010This isnt the blog page!! I am expecting great things from this phone its finally released....judging by the quality of photos produced by my Nokia N86, i expect the photos from this phone to blow my mind....the HD recording samples that i have seen appear alot better than what my Samsung OmniaHD produce plus there was no frame skipping!! USB on the Go will really be a usefull feature plus the phone looks great....i can wait own one!! cheers!!

• Symbios

[deleted post]This isnt the blog page!!

• iphone ? Blahblahbla

n8 ruLzZz :)

• heinnee

w0w.this stuff is more good than a iphone 4
also cheaper....hope i can have 1;)

• Mark

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010Woopy dooo facebook comes pre installed in the N8, believe me I'... moreNo, I dont believe you, since the "Symbian app" is kinda different in the N8. It is a different operating system you know.

• Mark

LED vs XENON, 19 Jun 2010LED Vs Xenon dual is inconclusive, experts are torn between the ... moreXenon flash rapes LED flash for images. ALL good imaging devices use XENON flash. LED is only used as a LIGHT on camcorders, because you cannot use XENON as it is a burst of light after a electrical part has loaded enough. By definition, you cannot use that for continuous lighting.

ALL photographers use Xenon flash, none use LED flash.

XENON wins!

• Mark

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010Woopy dooo facebook comes pre installed in the N8, believe me I'... moreOn Flash, you are completely insane or just wrong. You can decide. I am fairly well versed in this discussion, and Apple should just support flash until it becomes obsolete. As a consumer I gain nothing from not having flash.

• Mark

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010I admit I just made that one up. I too come from a Nokia backgro... moreThat is because the software is not finished yet. When done the device will start killing tasks when it gets close to the limit, which is pretty high. I have seen 15 to 20 apps open no problem. Wait for production model reviews.

• Apollo

sameer, 19 Jun 2010friends .. One question .. Dose this support divx/xvid ..... If ... moreIt has!

• sameer

friends .. One question .. Dose this support divx/xvid ..... If it dose ... Bye to wave .. Wellcome n8 ... Reply me .. Waiting for a good reply ...

• sameer

N8 VS Iphone 4, 19 Jun 2010Lets compare USB N8 OTG Support Iphone 4 Ė Only via itunes ... moreoh man this is i call a cick to the face of i phone lovers .....

Anyway both phones will be out soon the better one will ship more units.

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010Woopy dooo facebook comes pre installed in the N8, believe me I'... moreThe FM transmitter on my N97 is awesome,works better then a lot of stand alone FM transmitters.

• AT

Will N8 be cheaper than IPhone? When will Nokia have Dual Sim Phone? Maybe Nokia is waiting for IPhone with dual sim? N8 is a trying hard copycat of IPhone. No Innovation from a GSM leader?

• Ahmed

it will be the best of nokia mobiles

• LED vs XENON

Anonymous, 19 Jun 2010Woopy dooo facebook comes pre installed in the N8, believe me I'... moreLED Vs Xenon dual is inconclusive, experts are torn between the two.

I believe, if this is the case, compact cameras will start coming with LEDís and not XENON.

And can you explain, when compact digicams will start coming with LEDís and stop using XENON. I will definitely buy it as LEDís will make them cheaper.

LED cannot compare with XENON. Get your facts right.

If I have an N8 and sumbody will trade his Iphone 4 (I wish), 110% I'll take it. But if I have $1,000 in my pocket and plan to buy an excellent phone, definitely 110% I'll not spend it to Iphone 4 and buy an N8.

i am impressed by the n900 emulator