Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Corby Lover

Yeah. X10 Forum is a LOT more peaceful.

But still, there are a lot of, you know, commenters,, saying lies, saying that it hangs, it gets a problem after some months or years, and worst, saying bad things about the phone.

whoever who will read this comment, which is a basher of these gsmarena comments, i hope you will stop, because our gsmarena samsung comments, is continuously having infected by these bashers and trollers. and most of these are nokia fans, i hope they stop though.

anyways kudos to nokia, another milestone for them:)

• sameer sinha ....

i think there is another friend of mine .... Hii sameer ....
Guy i said about n98 .. Ok .. To distinguish us see the ip adress right to the date and time .... Or i will go with my full name ... Thanks .....

A graet phone! Eager to buy.

• kevinaux

Mark, 03 Jun 2010Forget about it man. The guy cannot reason, fails to respond pro... moreNo true words were uttered all day.

• Mark

kevinaux, 03 Jun 2010"So you sounds pretty dumb to even talk about mobile phones... moreForget about it man. The guy cannot reason, fails to respond properly, and when cornered starts a new topic and then the whole thing repeats itself. The difference between him and a regular troll is a moderate degree of written english, and a general lack of swearing. Other than that, a troll.

• kevinaux

Tom-Helge, 03 Jun 2010Oh and also, do you know the difference from a Windows extension... more"So you sounds pretty dumb to even talk about mobile phones."
Let me have a quick Ha Ha.

Are you familiar with the term modding. That is when you take a normal sanctioned app or OS and hack it to do more than what it was intended to do.

I did say in one of my previous replies (maybe it is you who are not reading things properly) that I might have jumped the gun when I included Iphone because obviously, I have not had the pleasure of putting this into practice (be assured I will). But what I was trying to tell you was that the possibilities for a USB host enabled device is numerous e.g. USB keyboard, printers, ect.

• kevinaux

[deleted post]"Doesn't matter if it's an extension or a normal program."

As a matter of fact it does. With a "normal program" you will have to launch that program to access the features I was talking about.

With a Windows extension, the feature is integrated into the OS and as such you don't need to open anything extra, Windows Explorer will do.

I think I should remind you again (please read back my post) that I never said the feature is available just like that. What do you think I meant when I said "..don't mind getting your feet wet"?

• Tom-Helge

kevinaux, 03 Jun 2010Tom, do you know the difference between installing a Software an... moreOh and also, do you know the difference from a Windows extension and a Symbian program?.

A msi file is clearly not a program for Symbian.

Before you can get access to iPhone's files from a Symbian phone, you need either iTunes or iPhone Folders installed on your phone.

And i'm gonna tell you a secret here. That's 100% impossible to do.

So you sounds pretty dumb to even talk about mobile phones.

C1 variation C1-00 and C1-01

Are we going to see N8-01
+ full qwerty keyboard
+ 512 ram, 512 Rom

Dream On.

koki, 03 Jun 2010ijust ask about it,s price Pre-Orders now for 700 euros. but release price will be way lower than that.

• Anis

Anis, 03 Jun 2010------------- Nokia N8 White edition ------------- Yes! its t... morelol never mind guys .. :P ah i thought its new lol

------------- Nokia N8 White edition -------------

Yes! its true :D here www.dailymobile.se/2010/06/03/pictures-nokia-n8-­white/

• Mark

shiras, 03 Jun 2010it gud smart lukin phone i hav a doubt wheter blutooth 3.0 will ... moreYes it will connect to BT 2.0. Of course.

• Anis

Sameet dev, 03 Jun 2010the grey one! it looks pretty rich.. rest are nice too but grey ... morei loved the green :) green is my color anyway, and i've always dreamed to have a green phone :D mwahaha

• koki

ijust ask about it,s price

• angel

I'll definitely buy this phone....

• Sameet dev

AMANITA, 03 Jun 2010Thx sameer! Betwn which is ur fav. Colour out of the 5 colours of N8 ?the grey one! it looks pretty rich.. rest are nice too but grey is best among all..

• AMANITA

Sameer, 03 Jun 2010class 10 or 12 is cheap old technology with max speed just near ... moreThx sameer! Betwn which is ur fav. Colour out of the 5 colours of N8 ?

• Dev

Nokia rulz.. N8.. too many features.. some being exclusive n unexpected..! price lower than expected..!

• Sameer

AMANITA, 03 Jun 2010What is the difference between class 33 (gprs,edge) of N8 & ... moreclass 10 or 12 is cheap old technology with max speed just near to 220kbps. class 33 by nokia is firstly introduced with max. speed around 330kbps.. even class 32 by nokia in other phones give 295kbps. this fast speed on edge comes very very handy when 3g connectivity is not available..