Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• andrew

im torn between dark grey and silver!!!

Waste.
Better buy Satio

• Ying

Anonymous, 18 May 2010Q3 release date is an EPIC FAIL. This thing still uses the same ... moreObviously you don't research much. It's a known fact that the Nokia N8 have "animations" throughout. There have been multiple clips showing off Symbian^3 "animations" and hands on reviews stating the effects are present. I highly suggest you stop degrading yourself with comments of ignorance.

Soumya, 18 May 2010I think it is a fairly decent phone as and when compared to the ... moreagree with u. i also think N8 will be among the best camera phone.

• Soumya

I think it is a fairly decent phone as and when compared to the N900 and other phones of the similar category.
The phone processor speed, camera specifications etc are all way above good.

A hardware flaw being the technique of opening the back cover with a screw. :|

OTHERWISE, KUDOS NOKIA! Good design too! : 0
Please release it quick..

Expected Price : 22,000/- INR (APPROX)

Anonymous, 18 May 2010Q3 release date is an EPIC FAIL. This thing still uses the same ... moreandroid + nvidia = good combination,
Q.
1. do the combination guaranty a good quality picture?
2. do it cost the same price as N8 or lower?

• S2

This is the phone answer to Iphone.

• KID

Anonymous, 18 May 2010Wait . Do not judge it first. Its processing speed is better tha... morewell, I'm sorry mate, but this N8 only use an ARM 11 processor, it's a major drawback after nokia release N900 that use an ARM Cortex A8 600Mhz, which is the same processor as iPhone 3Gs.

If you compare it with iPhone 3G, then yes, N8 definitely triumph easily. That's why I'm very curious as how this phone gonna turn up in the real life. Cant wait for it to be released!! If it's any good as nokia claims it to be, then this is absolutely gonna be my next phone!!

• Swetha

Raja rethinam, 18 May 2010I would like to know when 2 speakers will be released for the sa... moreDefenitly in 5 years it will be released ...wait sir..

• Raja rethinam

I would like to know when 2 speakers will be released for the same version. Please respond

Anonymous, 18 May 2010Q3 release date is an EPIC FAIL. This thing still uses the same ... moreWait . Do not judge it first. Its processing speed is better than iphone 3g

Q3 release date is an EPIC FAIL. This thing still uses the same type of processor the 5800 uses clocked higher while Android phones are now gonna have NVIDIA. This doesn't even have animations whatsoever in the UI. Nokia fails on this. This is gonna be the next n97.

Nokia has changed the virtual keyboard . Threaded sms multiple homescrden. Nice

Bong, 18 May 2010Dear Hafidz, with regards to your inquiry, I believe the N8 will... morehopefully its around RM1800 and below in malaysia. but in east malaysia it more expensive i think.
if its around RM1800(ori set) do u think its better to buy N900 AP set which cost around 1690 in miri??

• Temmybbbbbbb

ever since my secondry school Sony Ericsson phones has be my best product now with this N8 Nokia will steal me from Sony Ericsson Company not even iphone 4G

• Bong

hafidz, 17 May 2010when n8 become 2 our country (malaysia)??? n do u think how abo... moreDear Hafidz, with regards to your inquiry, I believe the N8 will hit Malaysia shelves somewhere in July, provided everything proceeded smoothly. The estimated price is RM1600 before tax and subsidies but it will probably cost around RM1750 here, in Malaysia. So better save up^^

Although the OS leaves me luke warm (still waiting for more videos and more excitement in the home screen), there is one thing I will say about Nokia - they know how to make a phone first and foremost.

I understand Android has only really just enabled Bluetooth File Transfer, and is still bashing its brains out trying to figure out how to do Bluetooth Voice Dialing.

• SHAIKHON

i want it , made in finland !!!!!!

If this phone fulfills its promises then its going to sell millions for nokia.

Can't wait to get my hands on this phone.