Nokia N8

Nokia N8

Anonymous, 04 May 2010oh dear i wanted this,... but now i see its capacitive... *sighs*Capacitive is better if you are used to it!

Not looks cheap
durable
sensitive
screen display is brighter
can be seen under the sun light
have capacitive stylus
mulitipuch
no press is needed to type on virtual keyboard

• DoD

Can you guys tell me what the diferent between symbian ^3 and ^4 ? Please answer this.

This is write phone from nokia.

oh dear i wanted this,... but now i see its capacitive... *sighs*

i will vote this 10 10 10!

it will be released on july.

lovee! i will grab one!

i think Nokia will launch an N8 32 gb and an N8 mini.

good job Nokia!

I voted it 10 10 10!

Niraj, 04 May 2010Friends, this phone have non removal battery, but it is not a pr... moreLuckily this phone has graphics chip not 434mhz cpu

Anonymous, 04 May 2010announced in april...so this phone will have to wait till at lea... moreThe maximum waiting time is 4 months

• qqq

the official Nokia online store has the E72 for 320 euro and the official online store for the US has it for 360 US dollars (amazon has it for 320 dollars) . The same will happen with the N8.

announced in april...so this phone will have to wait till at least 6 mths later to be launched.....long wait......

• aaa

if it is 370 euro in the EU nokia will probably sell it for the same price in the US in dollars. Just compare the price of the E72 between the EU and the US ,,same price, it has to be

Nice device

• kks

IT has ALL the 2g and 3g bands so as soon as they start selling in one market, you can just get it online and off you go. Especially important to any USA costumers out there...no more waiting for a North American version!

Anonymous, 04 May 2010No stereo speakers= fail. I'm not getting it.the speaker apparentlly is powerful than any other nokia phone in the market

No stereo speakers= fail. I'm not getting it.

• Attique Swati

I compared Nokia N8 with other touch screen mobiles and found that, 'yes I want Nokia N8'. I am a Nokia Phone User and waiting anxiously for N8.

• Dre

Here's the price:
370 ==> US ~ $487

• Abhishek Jain

Excellent mobile. Looking amazing.
I'm carving to have this phone from anywhere.
Though I've N97. I hope the OS is not the same like I have.