Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• babie

My n8 froze can't do nothing even when I try to shut dwn it refuses wht shall I do?pls help.

• AnonD-52014

AnonD-52984, 03 May 2012i have no problem purchasing app from Ovi store, the store ... moreI have reliance gsm prepaid connection, the problem is with apps below INR 25. For example, asphalt 6 is priced INR 5 only, buy when i try to buy via phone bill, it says "price is out of range to buy using phone bill"... Did u tried purchasing any app for INR 5 or 10?

AnonD-52014, 03 May 2012Please anyone from india help me i cant purchase apps from... morei have no problem purchasing app from Ovi store, the store charged it to my postpaid plan - cool paid apps i bought were: ThreadSMS, Panorama and Battery Info

• desi

AnonD-52861, 01 May 2012guys...my n8 refuses to come on. the button below the displ... moreIf your phone is under warranty, go to nokia care centre, otherwise you just try to charge your battery. It may not come on first time, take out lead and then insert it again. Do many times untill your phone do not start working. You would be smiling.

• ronnie

AnonD-52014, 02 May 2012Bought this master piece 2 days ago... Previously i was usi... moreuse the vodafone sim instead of reliance sim to buy apps on ovi store...

• AnonD-52014

Please anyone from india help me
i cant purchase apps from ovi store using my reliance sim by phonebill, app above INR 25 ok, but most app r priced INR 5 or 10. Please help.

AnonD-52861, 01 May 2012guys...my n8 refuses to come on. the button below the displ... moreI had the same problem.found out it was a virus,got it removed and is now working great again

• Smileylife

Any body Plz tell me, For N8 belle is better or anna , which is better 4 n8 ,pls help me

• Ussy Musty YS

I have been using Nokia N8 for a year amd I never have a problem with d phone, its a very cool smart phone and cheap as well. Thumbs up for Nokia N8, Great phone even though I have an iphone 4S and an ipad 2.

• Ussy Musty YS

this is best mobile phone i m using this phone before 1.5 year i get only one pblm in this mobile thats zooming only

• aniket gupta

• Lido

guys im comfused bet. Nokia N8 Or Sony Xperia Neo ... could help me which 1 is the best ?

• anouska

plz my internet connection is unavailable , dnt knw why, plz let me knw

• Tim

what is the OS of the latest N8 today?
is it Nokia Belle or Anna?
guys please help, im buying this soon :)

• AnonD-51915

Deepa Chang, 02 May 2012Biggest mistake of life that I bought this Nokia N8... Plea... moreI think you are kid or just kidding..firstly learn using this phone.. and comment later... i m using this phone for more than 4 month never hanged my phone. didnt faced any prob. else too... satisfying speed surfing in. net.. watching video playing game and taking great photos, videos... i love N8 all the way

no other phone can beat the Nokia N8 in terms of camera - except the upcoming Nokia Pureview of course

• honey sinh

like phone

• Amit

Hi Deepa... Yes I am completely agree with your coments as this phone is a totally crap idea to buy.. Just wondering if I can sell it atleast second hand somewhere... God knows if any one wanted to buy it for second hand.. seems difficult.

• Deepa Chang

Biggest mistake of life that I bought this Nokia N8... Please guys for god sake never go ahead and buy this phone... It gets hang very frequently while surfing net and taking photographs. Even the service centre never cares about it they say that it will work properly now... However it does not work. So no care for the customer and their money... PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ never buy this phone