Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• raj

AnonD-27294, 22 Oct 2011hi, suhanoo u have given a unbiased comparision. Great job. I w... moreI totally agreed with you.....thxs.n8 is more more more better than Samsung galaxy s2 in all department....

thxs

• raj

Suhanoo, 22 Oct 2011I have been using Samsung Galaxy S2 from last 5 days. You also k... morewhat about the battery of galaxy s2and how is n8's battery. you didn't brief....why

• deep_z

upgrade simbayon os to ana ,type your mobile *#0000# then go to option & chek for update.

• Alomani

Symbian anna service pack1 just released. Check your software update. Thanks for your support Nokia.

• symbian_apprentice

Natty ak, 22 Oct 2011How much it wil cost me to upgrade my nokia n80 to symbian anna ... moreyou can update it through OTA(over the air)

• MANISH

AnonD-27315, 23 Oct 2011hii every1.....m goin to buy a phone and m confused bw N8 nd 70... moreHi All....just wanted to let u know that i own the n8 for the past 6 months and am very happy with it....once it gets updated to Belle it will become even better....so definitely go for n8 as it has excellent camera and video recording and the processor might be 680Mhz but it still packs a punch.....so definitely go for the n8

Natty ak, 22 Oct 2011How much it wil cost me to upgrade my nokia n80 to symbian anna ... moreu connect with ovi suite and upgrade ur n8 so simple.u instal ovi suite on ur computer then n8 connect with pc via usb and run the ovi suit. it works automatically.

• .anees

• Avi

AnonD-27315, 23 Oct 2011hii every1.....m goin to buy a phone and m confused bw N8 nd 70... moreIt depends on what you want in a phone, the N8 packs the most functions and features in a phone, the 701 will come with great OS to start with.

N8 comes with 680Mhz Processor,12MP camera ,HDMI,16GB Storage, will later get Belle OS but not now.

whereas

701 1Ghz Processor ,8MP camera,no HDMI,8GB, slightly better battery life and Belle OS,

hii every1.....m goin to buy a phone and m confused bw N8 nd 701......pls help me out..

Most popular smartphones not to purchase

you won't find a Nokia phone listed here, no you won't

I don't think many persons know much about this phone everyone so much into android ,when i show then the features they are amazed & wanna get one too

AnonD-1782, 22 Oct 2011Thanks a lot Ray... I guess for the N8 , its best to use fresh m... more It's best to use the phone to format the memory card to ensure full compatibility.
Also, it's best to use the memory card for storing media files rather than installing apps. Use the onboard 16 GB storage for apps.

Ray

Ray Hipkiss, 22 Oct 2011@ malangnya To restore your apps you will need to put the m... moreThanks a lot Ray... I guess for the N8 , its best to use fresh memory card or reformatted memory card .

Suhanoo, 22 Oct 2011I have been using Samsung Galaxy S2 from last 5 days. You also k... morehi, suhanoo u have given a unbiased comparision. Great job.
I would like to add something more.

1.N8 battery far far far exceeds S2.

U have the Fun of S2 when u see it with more than 50% brightness and Live Wallpapers switched on. BUT U CANT NJOY THE SAME BECOZ U WILL BE ALWAYS IN A HURRY TO SAVE UR BATTERY.

2.Wining factor of S2 is its BEST screen and VIDEO SUPPORT which plays EVERYTHING, N8 can't.

3.U pay 200$ more, than N8, to get all these features.

4.in case of Video recording I will differ from u , IF U OBSERVE the Videos in PC then 720p of N8 looks more lively and crisp than 1080p of S2.

N8 - a portable reliable SMART-DEVICE.
Keep N8ing...

• Idris

New update has been released by Nokia for Symbian Anna.So nokia has released a service pack for the Symbian Anna users.I have already downloaded.Try!!!!

• Natty ak

How much it wil cost me to upgrade my nokia n80 to symbian anna and how can i do it.pls friends help me,i need to upgrade my n8.

• raj

every thing is fine. but if music system is latest version no one beet N8.

• dan

check this: http://store.ovi.com/content/205196 (video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SajPeYMEzXw - check the drift @ 1:03)