Nokia N8

Nokia N8

• Neil

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2011Who knows how can I upload a movie on the N8 so that i will be a... moreHi i have been using an N8 myself you would need to download an hd movie on the phone first through any online sites (sorry dont know the name)then on the top of the phone there is an HDMI port you would need to purchase a special HDMI cable connect that to your ND and the other to your TV/PC at the HDMI slot and then you can view the video hope this helps as it does for me .
Keep N8ing

[deleted post]Haven't you read this is N8 forum ,keep your Ipad wishes to your self

• AnonD-20711

snow_speeder, 07 Oct 2011hy hw much u got yours for im form Kenya too.. i own a n8 aswel ... more@Snow, i bought at Kshs 39,000. what about yours? mine developed a problem and Nokia Center tell me they cant repair it and are now replacing it.

• YAPPn8

Need help.....since last week i can't download app to my N8. When i try to download app. into my phone via ovi store, it keep on showing loading with blank screen only, try many time but still show the same outcome. Anybody ever experience this issue before???

• snow_speeder

AnonD-20711, 06 Oct 2011Yes, i bought my Nokia N8 last week and it came with Symbian Ann... morehy hw much u got yours for im form Kenya too.. i own a n8 aswel got it last month n works good,

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2011i owned nokia n8 and i am so happy with them :-) upgraded to ann... moreTry the Nokia N9. They have also released a number of new Symbiam phones with 1 GHz processors. Not to mention the large portfolio of other phones in varying form factors to suit all markets and user needs.

All the best.

Ray.

• Wildchild_Tanvir

Damn it man,how long will it take for this official Symbian Belle ... :(

Who knows how can I upload a movie on the N8 so that i will be able to play it later through the HDMI? Is it required a special software to convert a hd movie tothe format required by the phone? If yes, can you recommend one?
Thank you for your help, guys!

Does anyone have an idea when the Belle upgrade will become available for amazing phone?

super sexy cell phone best phone ever bought!!!!!!!!!

• Lilesh_Imphal

I'll be very obliged if any of the user suggest me a Video Player like the V_Player in Nokia 5800 XP Music. The update of the inbult player will also do (If avialable). Convertion the file does works but takes times & lots of time fr multiple file
A player which supports most of the common format like mkv, vob, flv dat, avi & mpeg besides wmv, mp4 & 3gp

SOS . . . Help !! Help !!!

• AnonD-20711

has anybody else experienced this? i was getting the best out of my N8 when this very funny thing happened. i installed some application (Nokia sleeping screen) from Nokia Beta labs, then installed the camera update. Then My phone hang and then it could only work in offline mode. when you put it to any online profile, it keeps on restarting and then goes off completely. Flashing with Phoenix couldn't help either. i took it to Nokia center and are now handling the problem. I'd like to know if this happened to anybody else and what the issue could be. i really love my N8 and i cant wait for it to be back.

• Rocky

the king of mobile world

• Dine

I just want to know is there any alternate Video player which support AVI format?????

• mitul

hi i m mitul n8 mobile is a opret nice bcose oll over system in a sapoted and os system

• AnonD-20711

ask n8, 05 Oct 2011can someone confirm if we buy n8 now we get anna out of the box?Yes, i bought my Nokia N8 last week and it came with Symbian Anna out of the box. i am in Kenya!!

• stv

hi ray,
just asking after upgraded to anna, my phone cannot perform to transfer file via bluetooth. even the setting is on and show to all. sometime it can connect to other phone. The really strange is, it definetly cannot communicate with other n8. could you or anyone else give suggestion.

i owned nokia n8 and i am so happy with them :-) upgraded to anna nice . but belle looking more better . i want ask nokia ? where is succeser of n8 ! nokia n8 and iphone 4 and galaxy s comes to market in same dates , samsung released galaxy sII , AND apple released iphone 4s but nokia :( nothing ? even not announce :( . this is unfair :( only nokia now focused on windows phone os

Still the best phone in the world